please give me ur opinion

first of all i want to say i love this site, its the only place i can go and ask something and everyone trys to help and i can help others it the answeres are there within minutes. but here is what i'd like ur opinions on, I have to take heprin (a blood thinner). I take it by injecting my stomach twice a day. I take this due to blod clots in the past in my lungs. The doctor told me that i'll be on blood thinners the rest of my life and no matter how many pregnancies i have they will all be high risk. My fiance wants more kids but i'm too scared to try agian after this one is born, (due june 28th). Should i try for him again, or go ahead and get fixed so that i wont be risking myself or another baby?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Now is not the time to make this decision.  Hold off, go back on bc after delivery and give yourself time.
Helpful - 0
I agree with anxious.  Have your baby, enjoy it.  Make that decision in a year or two.  No need to decide now.
Helpful - 0
I agree ... I wouldn' rush into the surgery. I would hold off right now and make a decision down the line ... you can still take precautions so the risk of pregnancy isn't very high while you are deciding. Closing the door altogether may be something you regret. Allow yourself time to decide. Best wishes!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.