Women's Health: Postpartum Community

predicts baby's sex?

find the form title did it work for you to see if it was right or no!
no offense, but is this worth 2 posts? please give people a bit longer to respond before reposting, especially if it is not a medical question.
I reposted because I wanted people to know what the 1st one was about. And I see many forms that are not "medical" questions. I just though that people would like to view it, because everyone trys to guess what they are having....

thanks
I don't understand what you are asking.
Saw the previous post, but so much for us "old folks" over the age of 31... it just shows 18-31yrs.

I've seen similar "predictors" before though, and different sites gave me different results-- about 50/50... go figure! :)
i tried this and it was right with my ds but wrong with my dd, my sister also tried it and it said girl but she had her 20 wk u/s last friday and was told she is having a boy so it was wrong for her to
was wrong with my dd, correct with my ds and says im having a girl this time....we'll see next feb hey!!