Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

predicts baby's sex?

find the form title did it work for you to see if it was right or no!
6 Responses
171768 tn?1324230099
no offense, but is this worth 2 posts? please give people a bit longer to respond before reposting, especially if it is not a medical question.
I reposted because I wanted people to know what the 1st one was about. And I see many forms that are not "medical" questions. I just though that people would like to view it, because everyone trys to guess what they are having....

thanks
127124 tn?1326735435
I don't understand what you are asking.
242084 tn?1244548310
Saw the previous post, but so much for us "old folks" over the age of 31... it just shows 18-31yrs.

I've seen similar "predictors" before though, and different sites gave me different results-- about 50/50... go figure! :)
i tried this and it was right with my ds but wrong with my dd, my sister also tried it and it said girl but she had her 20 wk u/s last friday and was told she is having a boy so it was wrong for her to
60890 tn?1366358119
was wrong with my dd, correct with my ds and says im having a girl this time....we'll see next feb hey!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.