Women's Health: Postpartum Community

pregnancy signs

i have signs of pregnancy. such as missed period,gas/bloating,moodiness,cravings,tender breasts with milky liquid sometimes,and fatigue. i was supposed to get my period by the 22nd. but today when i wiped myself after using the bathroom i noticed "period" on the tissue, which seems really wierd. i read that spotting is somewhat normal in early pregnancy. is that true? and also with the signs i've listed , could i be pregnant?
you could be...that could be implantation bleeding...or it could be a period. some women get their periods throughout their pregnancy, and no it can't harm the baby in most cases. you should take a hpt.
If you were due on the 22nd an hpt should give you your answer. No one here can tell you if you're pg. You need to test. Yes, spotting can be normal but please take a test.
i took a test the other day a store brand. it came out neg,but i still have the signs and it said the test is more acurate in the morning and i took it in the afternoon. should i take another one?
Take another test of a different brand.

Call you doctor and tell them you want a blood test.
Happy New Year ( I sure hope so) I am 5weeks4days pregnant.  Had a miscarriage in October.  The past couple of days I have had very light, brown almost pink discharge when wiping is this normal?  Could it be possible that this is implantation related?