Women's Health: Postpartum Community

spotting between periods after tubal

I had a tubal ligation about 14months ago. Since I've stopped nursing 4months ago, I've had strange periods. In Dec. I had spotting 2 weeks after my period and then my period came a little late. Again this month(Feb.) I had spotting 2 weeks after my period. But it is pinkish and brown like implantation bleeding. Could I be getting pregnant and then having early miscarriages?
I think you should place a call in to your doctor, and make sure you know exactly how they did the tubal. Sorry I can't be of much assistance to you, good luck.