strollers for 2

hey everyone! i am looking to get a sit and stand for my girls they are 2yrs and 2 months.  ive looked at a few but some of the stores wont let you take them down and try them out, how the beans are you supposed to know if you like it?
i looked at the joovy but the seat has to be reclined for an infant seat so my toddler wouldnt be comfy.  i tried another at babies r us, trend something?, but it had a security thing on it so it was hard to tell if it would push and turn easily.

what have you tried and had good luck with?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had the joovy for a short while and then sold it; didn't like it much, my hubby thought it was okay but not brilliant. I have to say I (and my kids) loved the side by sides. I had a love n care double jogger and the maclaren twin triumph, I liked both as they both fit through doorways and were easy to push. Some side by sides are very wide though, I know someone with a baby trend side by side, she can't even get in most of the stores in our small town with her twins; definitely carefully compare widths with the side by sides.
Helpful - 0
I actually went with the maclaren side by side. I did not like the bulk of the tandem double strollers and while I sacrificed the ability to attach an infant seat, I knew my baby would be out of the infant seat within a few months. I didn't want to be stuck with a mammoth just because I'd use the infant seat a couple months. Ilooked at and liked the sit and stands, but I needed something where both kids could comfortably recline.
Helpful - 0
which one did you go with?  some adapt to any carseat and others dont.  ive asked a few moms that were out with theirs how they liked theirs, but they were not the ones i had my eye on.  
Helpful - 0
The baby store by me let's you try it out. Since thats not an option, you can do what I did when looking at strollers and stop complete strangers in the mall, at stores, etc... And ask how they like it.  Always asked in stores I frequented often since I knew I'd have to navigate those stores.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.