Women's Health: Postpartum Community

white discharge?

do you get white discharge when you are having a miscarriage? i know you get it in early pregnancy. which i am pregnant, about 9 weeks and 2 days but i already had a miscarriage in january but i had cramps and i cant remember if i had the discharge but im not having any cramps just feeling sick and dizzy, the usual. so im just wondering if it could be a sign of miscarriage also.
clearish white discharge is normal during pregnancy and should last the whole time.
I agree with Alaysha.  At this time you should be having an increase of discharge that you will most likely last the rest of your pregnancy.  This is due to the surge of hormones.  If it is heavy white discharge, AND you develop itching, burning, or an increase in odor you could be getting a yeast infection or bacterial vaginitis.  Both are easily treated with medication.  If you have any additional symptoms that I mentioned let your OBGYN office know.  They may want to check you sooner then your next appointment.  Otherwise, sounds like normal hormone pregnancy discharge. : )

Best wishes!