Pregnant by fingering?

I'm a male and I fingerd a younger girl like 13 years old but she looks like 15-16 with her body and build, and I didnt know if I could have possible gotten her pregnant because like a few hours or an hour befor I went over there I had masturbated and clean myself off by whipping everything I saw off, but I cant remember if I had washed my hands, but now im worried cause were both really young and past few days I have just been feeling like I want to puke. I havent told her what I may think just incase im wrong about it but she doesnt like have her period till later this month around the end of the month, I would guess which is 2 weeks away and just am really nervous about it for what my parents, her parents, and what the law might do if she was. Please help me out cause im just like having a nervous break down over it. Thanks.
no, she wont be pregnant.
How old are you? You mentioned what "the law" would do if she was pg, so I'm curious. You should read a book on sexuality education, and should also find out what the laws in your state are regarding sex crimes. In some states, a 17-yr-old is considered an adult. If you, for instance, lived in Texas- this is considered aggravated sexual assault of a child...and the judge wouldn't care how old "she looks."
Dont be worried sperm dies after ten minutes of being
exposed to oxygen so as long as there was oxygen shes
not pregnant dont even sweat it.
Yea im not in texas but since i did just turn 17 in june thats why i am worried about the law cause i am close to 18 now and can be tried as an adult. Thanks for yalls input i feel alot better now. I think im was just kinda wiggin out on it because i mean i havent really been with a girl so since this is the first thing i did its just like O.O and got my nerves all shot up. I appreciate it alot and thanks.
oh and if anyone else has comments please put them up cause even thought i have had yall that already commented on this subject the more the better just so if people have situations like me will be able to get more advise on the subject.
if from what you described is indeed accurate you can relax. she's not pregnant and if she pops up pregnant, you can be confident its not yours. you didnt have sex right? or is there more? i believe sperm does "die" when it hits air but i do not know how long after. i think you are more worried and sick over her age than the incident so just chalk it up a a lesson learned and stick to girls in your class or where you frequently go that you know they are your age. how did you "hook up" w. her? what were the circumstances?