period every 2 weeks

ive gotten my period 3 times in the pst 6 weeks , ive lost 15 punds recently , my father died 2 months ago i ended my 7 year relationship as well , and i go to school full time , im 21 with no previous history of irrigular periods . i may get it a couple days late but not every 2 weeks . im a hypochondriach and im seeing my doctor soon but im worried , is this normal of something that is more serious like cancer ?
i have never heard of bleeding constantly a sign of cancer. i think thats you being a so worried...sounds like your anemic
I'd suggest you go to the doctor.  It's probably stress, like Kim1989 said, but it's better to be safe.  You might want to ask them to test your thyroid – thyroid problems can cause both weight loss and menstrual irregularities.

Good luck