Ideas for fall crafts

Hi Everybody....What are your ideas for Fall crafts? Childrens and Us "big" kids too.......lol
the one that my mom and i do (every season) is we make wreaths. we do make fall wreaths starting around now and starting in november we make christmas wreaths. it's a LOT of fun!!! you have to have a lot of stuff (wal mart usually has pretty cheap stuff that works).
One year I drew some leaves on paper as a pattern, had our family cut them out of construction paper, draw some veins and then use them as decorative leaves to decorate table tops for a thanksgiving party at a church. They'd also go really well with found acorns, pine cones, and whatever else you can find.

If you need a pattern, I can draw a few, put them up on my profile and you can print them off to use.

-----------
Winter activity: You know those little Basswood seeds? (if not you can easily google them. They are little round brown seeds). Gather those around the fall. Find some pine cones. Paint the pine cones green and turn them up-side down. Paint the basswood seeds gold or any pretty color. hot glue the basswood seeds to the ine cones. You'll have a mini Christmas tree.  (I got the idea from a school craft. The basswood seeds were my little touch to the project.
mj that is a great idea!!! i love the pine cone thing! so cute.
Yeah you can add some glitter, wrap some fancy pipe tinsel cleaners around them, put a plastic star on the top. Go wild. Get some "snow" textured paint (or get some gesso - thick white paint and mix it with tiny plastic beads. Then you can brush the tips of the "branches" to give a snow covered effect.

I used to be more into crafts as a child. I also used to love sculpting things, but have no space for it. If it weren't for that, I'd be doing more with my hands.
In my house we carve large and small pumpins...a little messy, but the kids love it and final touch the candle inside....fun time for the family.
ohhh i love carving pumpkins! it's so much fun! and the seeds are SO delicious when they're lightly salted and toasted. so yummy! i do the basic smiley faces or scary faces. hubby though....he goes all out does the REALLY elaborate pumpkins. last year it was a wolf standing on a cliff howling at the moon. it was very very awesome.
Well in my house we decorate with wreaths we made. We also make pumpkin colored candles and orange colored chocolate candy pumpkins and leaves...Yummy!!! Last year we didn't do much because I was sick. I really love crafts and I worked at a craft store for many years...Enjoy your crafts !!!

(((HUGS)))
Gee.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the creativity and beyond Group

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.