are you ready for halloween??

i finally pulled out the halloween/fall decorations today!!!! : o) we're ordering the kids halloween costumes next week, i LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!
Not yet....I know, the clock is ticking, but I will be by the end of this weekend....can't wait to see the little ones in there costumes!  Judy

p.s.  I too love the fall...the changing of the trees and I always say, "Mother nature is putting on a show".
I've been ready for Halloween! I love it and already decorated the house and yard on October 1st. I got my son's costume the other day and I will have to take 'preview' pics soon and post them. :)
we decided not to order the costumes were going to buy them tomorrow!!!! and getting MORE decorations!!! : o) we're going trick or treating at ba-ba and pop-pop's house this year.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the creativity and beyond Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.