Aa
A
A
Close

Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

1 - 20 (of 1077) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
are there any anti depressants to help with panic attacks? I am experiencing panic attacks, I have recently started my degree, since my completion of my diploma level in 2012, I feel the 4years break I took from school is too much and I...
lecco | Posted
Recently my mother is suffering with a problem of Tripple Vessle Disease and Doctor Suggested for CABG. She is Diabetic is it possible to do the CABG
Mallikharjuna | Last answer
Hello I'm a 15 year old girl and I am struggling with cheat pain and jaw pain this happens through out the day and last for about 5 minutes it comes at random times and wakes me up in the middle of the night. I've had it for at least 3 y...
Alice_ripia | Last answer
Hello Im going totally mad. I received a letter from my Cardio saying I had T waves inversion in v1 v2 v3 and biphasic T waves in v4 v5 v6. What does this mean? Thank you.
lizvic | Posted
After my stress test my results were mid to distal anterior wall apex and inferoapical. I am worried should I be ??
3hopeless | Posted
Hi , I am 38 yrs old last Friday night I got a back pain , I thought it's a gastric , I had some remedies for gastric but the pain is not reduced, next day morning I got breath properly and I got sweating then I go to hospital ,they did ...
Nnanu | Posted
I was recently diagnosed with Angina. My grandmother had it for as long as I knew her. I'm only 44 years old. Does Angina shorten your lifespan? I currently take Lisinopril for high blood pressure, and Metroprolol for rapid heart rate/he...
BioHazard1971 | Last answer
I am an active 22 year old male with no history of heart disease in my family and have been experiencing chest pain for about 4 days now. It isn't specifically in one spot but mostly in the middle upper area. It does spread sometimes thr...
RyHow1121 | Last answer
I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I had major chest pain and excruciating pain down both arms. I went to the emergency room and they gave me interstate for chest pain and sent me home. That was Aug 2014. I went back to the same hos...
cwandkids | Posted
is there such a thing as phantom heart attacks where you have all the symptoms of a heat attack but there is no damage done to the heart?
misspoppy11 | Last answer
so today I went to gym class and was gonna do the mile. I haven't ran in 4 weeks so i don't know if that's a bad or good thing. I noticed something I never felt in my chest only in my lungs and it felt tight and like pressure on it. (It ...
CptObvious848 | Posted
I just received blood work results and I'm wondering if I should be concerned regarding the following markers: Creatinine is 12.6. Normal range is 27.0 - 260.0 LDL is 69. Normal range is 103 - 190 LDL / HDL ratio is 1.16. Normal range...
FemaleAlmost50 | Last answer
50 years old man had 2 episodes of angina during 4 years. Stress test is negative,cardiac markers during pain episode negative, no ST changes on ECG. Has right bundle blockage more than 5 years. Coronary angi findings: Diffuse 15% proxi...
EBAK65 | Last answer
3543444_tn?1360730176
Can you tell me, from a medical aspect what “beauty is only skin deep” means?
MzMari | Last answer
This is my angio report. I want to know the severity of my condition CATHETER USED - TIG 5Fr - Right radial artery route PRE ANGIO PRESSURE(AORTA): ...
JIBAN_KALITA | Posted
I have been smoking marijuana for nearly 4 years now (naughty i know), i completely understand and acknowledge that smoking can cause your heart to race abnormally. Yesterday after smoking i had a very sudden overwhelming pain in my ches...
Joelll | Posted
I went to the hospital about a month and a half ago. I was gaving trouble breathing it felt like somebody was sitting on my chest. The whole left side of me was weak. I could barely move my arm, leg and the left side of my face. So much ...
saphira14 | Last answer
I suddenly develop this unexplained symptoms. I feel heavy in my chest and feel I am getting suffocating from inside while breathing. I feel that I cannot breath out from nose and getting suffocated. It's come and goes. Went to the doc...
Shoumick | Posted
Results: RCA mid 30-40% RPDA 100% LCX 70% OM1 99% LAD PROX 80% MID 70%-80% DIAG 1 90% Doctor Advised: CABG - bypass surgery Need your suggestions
mehroz1 | Posted
i'm a female in my 40's and for the past 5 years or so I had the very occasional (once every few months) heart pain. Basically the pain is in my chest, it's pain as opposed to a crushing feeling. But I get dizzy and feel like I'm going t...
Carla15Uk | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources