Angina Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Shaunsmith
I am 29 years old. I have sharp pain in left side of my chest for last 10 days. Usually the pain comes and goes away,...
sbmehta5 hours
fill2Sep 27
fill2Sep 27
fill2Sep 27
By sbmehta
I am male 48 years old, have gone thru 3 stents in LAD and 1 stent in RCA in Dec 2014. Last week I had a eco stress...
fill2Sep 27
By Schaf85
29 years of age Have type 1 diabetes which isn't out of control but not managed properly, have smoked cigs off and...
fill2Sep 27
RubyWitchAug 31
By camblack27
hey guys I'll keep my question short, i have chest pain after recently swimming, it's not too painful but i have some...
fill2Sep 27
By mguarn
My name is Michael. I have been having this heaviness in my chest for a while now. I also get out of breath if I go u...
fill2Sep 27
By Billylilly
Had 3 episodes chest pain starts centre chest radiates tacross chest last 15 min , feels like severe cramp, burning g...
fill2Sep 27
sidsuaeSep 11
sidsuaeSep 06
By sidsuae
I am male 46 years old, having mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation. Two week before I did my Lipid profi...
fill2Sep 27
By RavenMarkk
I'm an 18 year active guy. Recently, i've felt sharp pain near the center, yet slightly to the right of my chest. It ...
fill2Sep 27
By gaurimanish
My daughter has dextrocardia and below is the result of echo cardiography:- -Situ's inversus, dextrocardia,L- looped...
10354469_tn?1409537217
By MindieJ
I have had pain in my back first on my right side up high just below shoulder blade and then it went to my right side...
RubyWitchAug 30
By Suchal
Question: Does angina happen during extreme exercise to a healthy man without any heart disease/plaque build-up Ba...
RubyWitchAug 30
By spenz
The past 7 months I've been experiencing severe fatigue and palpitations when I exert myself to the point where I con...
By jennydoll123
Is this normal reaction to this medication?
By Rhen03
Just got my 2d echo results and would like to ask if the results are scary and do I need to undergo surgery? I am 31 ...
By Jwest15
Hi guys, I have been having extremely short and sharp pains in my chest along with some tingling. It is on the left s...
By ginabellcobb
I had a CT angiogram and ultrasound of my legs that showed no blockages; however, the chemical nuclear stress test ca...
By Mehjabeen11
I am from Bangladesh and my son is about 2 months 9 days old. ANATOMY: Situs : Solitus ...
By retalie
My husband was hit on the head and knocked out by a tree branch, suffering concussion and a burst fracture T3 vertebr...
By Oldbeforemytime2013
Hi! My grandfather was taken into hospital with suspected angina. They have taken bloods and said the only thing they...
By chiru04
How to compare evaluation of Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with echocardigarphic findings
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank