Aa
A
A
Close
Angina Community
WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
1 - 20 (of 1108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1554262 tn?1374243601
I hope I got the right Forum for this... I'm a 51 year old male and for the past 16 months I have had a strange pain happen to me at r...
212 answers | 15 comments |
I am a 50 year-old man that has had increasing issues with angina over the past 5 years. Episodes were initially very infrequent and brou...
hello Im an 18 year old male in very good physical condition. my family has no history of heart conditions on either side. about 2 weeks...
1 answer |
Quit smoking 14th of June, 2017 after feeling dizzy, almost falling until I rested for a while. Had been smoking weed since 2009. Drinkin...
hello Im an 18 year old male in very good physical condition. my family has no history of heart conditions on either side. about 2 weeks...
This includes phones, coins, pens. Basically, anything metal hurts my chest. Doctors don't find issues with my heart.
Hi, My dad is 63 years old and he underwent an ECHO test the other day since our doctor found some variation in his ECG during a ge...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I had a ultrasound done a fee years ago and just got the images there is a huge blue area and a giant red area I am trying to see if this...
Sinus rythym : 800 Triglyceride : 462 Blood Pressure : 160/110 Pulse Rate : 140 (Diabetic patient since 10 years and now taking insul...
Sharp pains around left pectoral[ middle left and under, and near armpit on right side along with numerous leg pains around my shin and c...
Hello About 14 months ago I suffered a VF arrest and was resuscitated with CPR. After testing I was told I was Ok and there was not mu...
I woke up last night with a sharp pain on my lower left side,I thougth it was a kidney stone. The pain eventually passed after lots of w...
Sir i am 55 year old since laSt few month while going for sex i am not eract and my heart beat increasibg.Can not able to do.My collasyra...
..and when it happens i can't breathe but it happens so quick and manly happens when I am falling asleep. Ive had an EKG which just showe...
Hello, I'm a 28 year old male who recently wen to the ER for what I felt like was a heart attack. The problem is, I didn't actually go u...
11 answers |
19795365 tn?1484487609
For the past two months now, I've been to hospitals (Bassett Health) and Doctors. It started with Chest Pains, More like discomfort. When...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing chest pains, dizziness, shortness of breath, indigestion. Basically all the symptom of CAD and I am living with ...
1 answer |
Why do I sometimes suddenly get chest pain,always on the right hand side,and above the breast bone? Then my heart starts beating out of c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the past 3 weeks now I have had a consistent headache that increases in intensity at different points in the day. Along with the head...
I'm a 16 yr old male, highly anxious. Recently I've been having bad chest pains. It hurts more when I inhale and it hurts more when I'm a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources