Angina Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tigeress77
Ive had a apt at rapid access chest pain clinic due to chest pain, shortness of breath on exertion and got more tests...
By cjpouncey09
I started feeling sick backnin May of this year 2014. And told my cardiologist that something was wrong. Well he put ...
By Dyl_pickle
I am a 19 year old male and about 5 days ago I started getting severe pain in my upper back(shoulderblade) and the ti...
By Heather1987
Ive been getting chest tightness/pain while exercising and was sent for stress exercise test. I didnt get the pain wh...
By AniXhovani
Hello. Im a 18 year old boy ,very active, good weight. The past few weeks i have been having some chest discomfort an...
By Shaunsmith
I am 29 years old. I have sharp pain in left side of my chest for last 10 days. Usually the pain comes and goes away,...
sbmehtaSep 28
sbmehtaSep 21
sbmehtaSep 18
By sbmehta
I am male 48 years old, have gone thru 3 stents in LAD and 1 stent in RCA in Dec 2014. Last week I had a eco stress...
By Schaf85
29 years of age Have type 1 diabetes which isn't out of control but not managed properly, have smoked cigs off and...
RubyWitchAug 31
By camblack27
hey guys I'll keep my question short, i have chest pain after recently swimming, it's not too painful but i have some...
By mguarn
My name is Michael. I have been having this heaviness in my chest for a while now. I also get out of breath if I go u...
By Billylilly
Had 3 episodes chest pain starts centre chest radiates tacross chest last 15 min , feels like severe cramp, burning g...
By sidsuae
I am male 46 years old, having mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation. Two week before I did my Lipid profi...
By RavenMarkk
I'm an 18 year active guy. Recently, i've felt sharp pain near the center, yet slightly to the right of my chest. It ...
By gaurimanish
My daughter has dextrocardia and below is the result of echo cardiography:- -Situ's inversus, dextrocardia,L- looped...
10354469_tn?1409537217
By MindieJ
I have had pain in my back first on my right side up high just below shoulder blade and then it went to my right side...
RubyWitchAug 30
By Suchal
Question: Does angina happen during extreme exercise to a healthy man without any heart disease/plaque build-up Ba...
RubyWitchAug 30
By spenz
The past 7 months I've been experiencing severe fatigue and palpitations when I exert myself to the point where I con...
By jennydoll123
Is this normal reaction to this medication?
By Rhen03
Just got my 2d echo results and would like to ask if the results are scary and do I need to undergo surgery? I am 31 ...
By Jwest15
Hi guys, I have been having extremely short and sharp pains in my chest along with some tingling. It is on the left s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank