Aa
A
A
Close

Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

61 - 80 (of 1077) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The past 7 months I've been experiencing severe fatigue and palpitations when I exert myself to the point where I constantly feel like I'm going to pass out . On top of that the last couple of weeks I've experienced headaches as well as ...
spenz | Last answer
Is this normal reaction to this medication?
jennydoll123 | Last answer
Just got my 2d echo results and would like to ask if the results are scary and do I need to undergo surgery? I am 31 years old, male, height 170 cm and weight 58 kg. LV(es) 5.7 LV(es) 4.10 IVS(ed) 0.84 IVS(es) 1.28 LVPW(ed) 0.79...
Rhen03 | Posted
Hi guys, I have been having extremely short and sharp pains in my chest along with some tingling. It is on the left side and lasts under a second. I am in really good shape ( HR hovers around 50 BPM) and I lift weights 4-5 times a week. ...
Jwest15 | Last answer
I had a CT angiogram and ultrasound of my legs that showed no blockages; however, the chemical nuclear stress test came back positive for something. What does that mean?
ginabellcobb | Last answer
I am from Bangladesh and my son is about 2 months 9 days old. ANATOMY: Situs : Solitus Aortic arch : Left Cardiac position : Levo Coronaries : Normal A-V conne...
Mehjabeen11 | Posted
My husband was hit on the head and knocked out by a tree branch, suffering concussion and a burst fracture T3 vertebra. He is home, in a brace. but three weeks later, he has developed angina, tho there was no sign of it before. Can TC i...
retalie | Last answer
Hi! My grandfather was taken into hospital with suspected angina. They have taken bloods and said the only thing they can find in them is low level blacktate. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you
Oldbeforemytime2013 | Last answer
How to compare evaluation of Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with echocardigarphic findings
chiru04 | Last answer
I have minor LMS and LAD disease 30% calcified and 90% long diagonal disease in D1.A very large OM from high bifurcation and high branch off this has 99% stenosis. There are several collaterals in the distal circumflex region with probab...
kimboc | Last answer
Ive had chest pains for about three months now ever since I did cocaine, I abused the hell out of adderall and vyvanse for like three years.. Cardiologist said I had some sort of sensitivity and to stay away from drugs..couldnt put a la...
huntdog | Last answer
How does Norvasc affect production of COQ10
daddyob | Posted
HIGH MCHC, WHAT DOES IT POSSIBLY INDICATE?
MEME1207 | Last answer
Is constant burping after a cigarette angina?
Lilchic586 | Last answer
i am 34 yrs female. I get chest pain that travels to my back and radiates to my palm, perspiration in palm and feet, light giddiness and breathlessness. My stress test showed 1 MM ST depression noted in leads II, III, AVF, V5 & V6 which ...
NatsFerns | Last answer
could it be heart related
opphelia | Last answer
I was having chest pain this morning and broke out into a cold sweat. I went to my family dr. he did an ekg and it says minor left precordial repolarization distrubrance, consider ischemia, LV overload or aspecific change. My dr. wasn't ...
Apey13 | Last answer
Hi, I wuld like a second opinion from my primary doctor. I am getting off calcium channel blockers Diltiazem 120mg which I take for angina and have been doing so for 5 years at 180mg, and the last 4 months at 120mg. Is it necessary t...
AWD | Last answer
hello joseph. after getting done an echo. my result shows a moderately dilated left atrium and a grade 2 diastolic dysfunction. what do you think i can do.no atrial fibrillation, normal BP, NO valve leakage. i am still having chest pain ...
INFORMCHUKS331 | Last answer
Is lad type 3 vessel mid 99% lesion dangerous? This is the condition of my father. however we are planning for stent after 20 days? Will it be ok?
sagar_balina | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources