Aa
A
A
Close
Angina Community
WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
61 - 80 (of 1085) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
29 years of age Have type 1 diabetes which isn't out of control but not managed properly, have smoked cigs off and on since 16. I also...
1 answer |
hey guys I'll keep my question short, i have chest pain after recently swimming, it's not too painful but i have some symptoms of angina,...
2 answers |
My name is Michael. I have been having this heaviness in my chest for a while now. I also get out of breath if I go up and down my steps ...
1 answer |
Had 3 episodes chest pain starts centre chest radiates tacross chest last 15 min , feels like severe cramp, burning goes to back throat, ...
1 answer |
I am male 46 years old, having mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation. Two week before I did my Lipid profile test the result c...
8 answers |
I'm an 18 year active guy. Recently, i've felt sharp pain near the center, yet slightly to the right of my chest. It occurs, very suddenl...
1 answer |
My daughter has dextrocardia and below is the result of echo cardiography:- -Situ's inversus, dextrocardia,L- looped ventri -(N) sys. &...
1 answer |
10354469 tn?1409537217
I have had pain in my back first on my right side up high just below shoulder blade and then it went to my right side too and now it hurt...
Question: Does angina happen during extreme exercise to a healthy man without any heart disease/plaque build-up Background: While runn...
1 answer |
The past 7 months I've been experiencing severe fatigue and palpitations when I exert myself to the point where I constantly feel like I'...
1 answer |
Is this normal reaction to this medication?
1 answer |
Just got my 2d echo results and would like to ask if the results are scary and do I need to undergo surgery? I am 31 years old, male, hei...
Hi guys, I have been having extremely short and sharp pains in my chest along with some tingling. It is on the left side and lasts under ...
1 answer |
I had a CT angiogram and ultrasound of my legs that showed no blockages; however, the chemical nuclear stress test came back positive for...
1 answer |
I am from Bangladesh and my son is about 2 months 9 days old. ANATOMY: Situs : Solitus Aort...
My husband was hit on the head and knocked out by a tree branch, suffering concussion and a burst fracture T3 vertebra. He is home, in a ...
1 answer |
Hi! My grandfather was taken into hospital with suspected angina. They have taken bloods and said the only thing they can find in them is...
2 answers |
How to compare evaluation of Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with echocardigarphic findings
1 answer |
I have minor LMS and LAD disease 30% calcified and 90% long diagonal disease in D1.A very large OM from high bifurcation and high branch ...
1 answer |
Ive had chest pains for about three months now ever since I did cocaine, I abused the hell out of adderall and vyvanse for like three yea...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources