Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Forum
1 - 20 (of 335) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had sciatica for a long time now. My lower back starts to ache, both my legs are weak, I'm unable to jog anymore because my left f...
8 answers |
I have posted before and now have test results. I requested a CBC as I am always tired and have been for several years. The CBC showed...
12 answers |
I am 25 yrs old with a short med history, alwats very healthy. In Aug., I got a really bad yeast infection (outer) that my dr and I could...
16 answers |
My boyfriend has really bad chronic gout colchicine and indomethacin twice daily has lots of tophi on ears hands and feet the problem now...
2 answers |
I have Lupus, Scleroderma, pulmonary hypertension and small vessel vasculitis. The vasculitis is wreaking havoc on my brain and eyes, res...
3 answers |
1012558 tn?1250893022
I am 16 years old and i have alot of pain in my joints..mostly in my knees, ankles, and lower back..i have had numerous xrays but there i...
15 answers |
I was in a major car accident in 2006 which left me in ICU for five days. After being discharged from the hospital I went to home just t...
3 answers |
hi doctor. I've been getting a lot of pain in my feet and my girlfriend thinks it is gout. what should I do to treat it? also, I know ...
2 answers |
I been having an acute pain on my bones from my rigth tumb up to my shoulder and dont allow me to sleep,What could be the cause?
2 answers |
I have been suffering from arthritis for quite some time, with osteoarthritis in the lower back and I think I have roaming arthritis that...
3 answers |
hi doctor, I went to the doctor today yesterday because I had terrible pain in my hips and lower back. the doctor told me that I may eit...
2 answers |
P95
The pain I experience ranges from my hip to my neck, along my spine mostly and can be debilitating in my mid-back section, between my sho...
8 answers |
Four years ago I was dx with osteoarthritis of both knees. Dr. said that I was walking "bone on bone" and that eventually I'd probably n...
11 answers |
Does lupus arthritis go hand in hand with lupus itself ? my sister was told she needs to be checked for lupus arthritis because all her b...
5 answers |
Hello, I have arthritis in my neck and wonder if it could be causing all my muscles to be very tight. My leg and foot muscles get tigh...
1 answer |
6 months after quad sparing knee replacment I have pain and discomfort especially after sitting or lying down. Mild swelling is present.
1 answer |
399806 tn?1251716384
I started having problems with chronic prostititis a little over a year ago within six months of developing the prostate problems I devel...
1 answer |
Hi, I was diagnosed with Arthritis, Osteoporosis & a curvature to my lower back. My job is a cleaner which is heavy work, bending, liftin...
2 answers |
I received the first series of Supartz in September which was great. I was pain-fee for 8 months, I have recently received a second seri...
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome. His bloodwork results showed elevated levels for arthritis. Is it possible for CT...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now