Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

1 - 20 (of 335) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had sciatica for a long time now. My lower back starts to ache, both my legs are weak, I'm unable to jog anymore because my left foot drags after a few laps. I have no idea what's happening to me. Can you give me a possible diagn...
  Posted
I have posted before and now have test results. I requested a CBC as I am always tired and have been for several years. The CBC showed little but in having further blood work my hemoglobin count was a bit elevated, although I was not ...
  Posted
I am 25 yrs old with a short med history, alwats very healthy. In Aug., I got a really bad yeast infection (outer) that my dr and I could not get to go away. It finally did, bit it is still really dry down there. After every test possibl...
  Posted
My boyfriend has really bad chronic gout colchicine and indomethacin twice daily has lots of tophi on ears hands and feet the problem now is that both hands are going numb and hurting alot it is to the point that he may sleep about 1 hou...
  Posted
I have Lupus, Scleroderma, pulmonary hypertension and small vessel vasculitis. The vasculitis is wreaking havoc on my brain and eyes, resulting in major loss of cognitive skills, as well as diminished eyesight and frequent changes in vis...
  Posted
1012558 tn?1250893022
I am 16 years old and i have alot of pain in my joints..mostly in my knees, ankles, and lower back..i have had numerous xrays but there is never anything that shows up...i have played sports in the past but i never had problems then..i h...
  Posted
I was in a major car accident in 2006 which left me in ICU for five days. After being discharged from the hospital I went to home just to end up back in the hospital 2 days later with major swelling in my coller bone area. The hospital...
  Posted
hi doctor. I've been getting a lot of pain in my feet and my girlfriend thinks it is gout. what should I do to treat it? also, I know that there are dietary changes to be made, but I eat healthy foods, yogurt, salad, chicken, no red m...
  Posted
I been having an acute pain on my bones from my rigth tumb up to my shoulder and dont allow me to sleep,What could be the cause?
  Posted
I have been suffering from arthritis for quite some time, with osteoarthritis in the lower back and I think I have roaming arthritis that causes sporadic swelling. I also think I have arthritis of the fingers, even though my doctor diag...
  Posted
hi doctor, I went to the doctor today yesterday because I had terrible pain in my hips and lower back. the doctor told me that I may either have polymyalgia rheumatica or anklosing spondilitis. I have had arthritis in my fingers for se...
  Posted
P95
The pain I experience ranges from my hip to my neck, along my spine mostly and can be debilitating in my mid-back section, between my shoulder blades, mostly on the left side. It also effects my left shoulder, arm, my elbows and wrists a...
  Posted
Four years ago I was dx with osteoarthritis of both knees. Dr. said that I was walking "bone on bone" and that eventually I'd probably need tkr in both knees. He advised using glucosamine chondroitin which I've done and for awhile it s...
  Posted
Does lupus arthritis go hand in hand with lupus itself ? my sister was told she needs to be checked for lupus arthritis because all her bones are in pain .... her bones are very painful to the touch ..
  Posted
Hello, I have arthritis in my neck and wonder if it could be causing all my muscles to be very tight. My leg and foot muscles get tight as if I'm squeezing them. My toes stretch out etc. when I notice I try to relax them, a couple of ...
  Posted
6 months after quad sparing knee replacment I have pain and discomfort especially after sitting or lying down. Mild swelling is present.
  Posted
399806 tn?1251716384
I started having problems with chronic prostititis a little over a year ago within six months of developing the prostate problems I developed severe tendonitis in my ankles...went to Urologist and got tested and my prostate was inflamed ...
  Posted
Hi, I was diagnosed with Arthritis, Osteoporosis & a curvature to my lower back. My job is a cleaner which is heavy work, bending, lifting etc. Should I stop this work because of the diagnosis? Thank you.
  Posted
I received the first series of Supartz in September which was great. I was pain-fee for 8 months, I have recently received a second series of Supartz shots in my knee a month and halft ago, but they did not work and I am in a lot of pai...
  Posted
My husband was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome. His bloodwork results showed elevated levels for arthritis. Is it possible for CTS to mimic the symptoms of arthritis? Is it possible to have both? This is a bit confusing to my h...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank