Bone Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JacobMeyer
Don't Worry, Mirage Doctors panel will help you. Hello, We are from Doctors Panel from india. we are going to hel...
By cluelessbp Blank
Six months ago, my doc noticed some mildly swollen nodes on the left side of my neck. A CT of neck w/ contrast was...
By healthgirl1 Blank
i was having chest pains... when i went to the ER they did a cat scan and the results showed that i have a 6mm Sclero...
By gypsy101
Three months ago I listed questions regarding that I felt bone depressions on top of my skull near my hairline. With...
641304_tn?1260274526
zarazaraOct 20
zarazaraJan 01
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Dec 09, 2013
By zarazara Blank
l am not sure where to place this question since l am not sure what is going on.in the summer,l noticed my right leg ...
RitaGayleAug 28
By dannydm
HI I am a 23 year old female, background I have been suffering from back muscle and spine pain for I would say almost...
By JennyR123
My mother is 84. The doctors found spots on her ribs while trying to discover the source of the 'leak' of her red blo...
By healthgirl1 Blank
i was having chest pains... when i went to the ER they did a cat scan and the results showed that i have a 6mm Sclero...
By Arreil
Okay, Hello. For almost a year now, I have been getting bone pain. BUT its not just any bone pain. It comes and goes ...
By EllieSue14 Blank
I have been having pain on and off for the past few months in my collar none area. I'm starting to worry now it's som...
By May311
Hello, I was recently tested for myeloma due to a year of intermittent bone pain. I had a bone scan which was norm...
By CharChar5350
For starters, I am a healthy 28 yr old female. Nothing in my medical history to mention other than TMJ and chronic ea...
383138_tn?1314171373
By angelize Blank
I am concerned if this bone pain I am having could be bone cancer - I have new and increasing bone pain (like shar...
By chrystyne226
About 3 weeks ago I found a lump on the proximal humerus in my left arm. I had this ache in it, sort of like you feel...
marie4uMay 13
Arti Sharma, M.D. Sep 04, 2012
By chicagorose Blank
I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in February of this year. My doctor said that he's going to delay treatment. My...
By Scurred31 Blank
Hello , I am a 31 year old father of three girls. I'm researching so I can protect them if anything happens to me. Re...
againnotJan 24
By againnot Blank
Hi, I was so happy to see some posts from fellow MM people. I was dx 3 years ago and they had to remove a large sec...
By dmclendineng Blank
I had an x-ray 10 months ago that showed a new 4 cm (yes centimeters!) sclerotic lesion on my ilium near the SI joint...
By Jewels323 Blank
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on. I have lo...
1711722_tn?1356491154
mona400Feb 26
By beeblessed Blank
It was a total shock when I was diagnosed with HEP C. As if that wasn't enough to scare the beejesus outta me, short...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank