Aa
A
A
Close
Bone Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
1 - 20 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17874386 tn?1461046565
The past few months I had been getting pain in the top of my shin bone (under my knee but not on the joint) and it was getting pretty bad...
So last night I got a call from my doctor That had me take x-rays because I've been having a lot of pain in my hip and he called me to le...
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I think folks dealing with bone cancer may have the best experience to answer my question. I...
Hi, Yesterday I noticed this hard, immovable, bony lump on my shoulder. There was no pain associated with it, although I have been car...
Hi! I am a 73 old man in excellent health, except for an enlarged prostate for which I am being followed. In the wake of a bad fall...
I am a 44yr old female diagnosed with a 2.4 x 1.7 cm femur enchondroma in 2011. Have had every source of pain ruled out. Dec 2012 said it...
I had osteosarcoma in the left tibia. I had the prothesis for 4 years then I started experiencing pain in the knee with hotness. The surg...
I've ran a fever since Christmas which finally went away a week ago. The headaches are still constant since Christmas. I'm never hungry t...
1 answer |
Hi all, I hope to get some advice about 2 conditions I have that started within 6 months of each other. In January this year I went to s...
In 2009 I underwent a total hip replacement of my right hip due to osteonecrosis. Earlier this year I started experiencing thigh pain on...
1 answer |
383138 tn?1314171373
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. I am in increasing pain, especially ...
2 answers |
13459739 tn?1430327101
Is there anyone on this page that has a personal experience with chondrosarcoma? Specifically starting within the pelvis.... Any sharing ...
I recently got an X-Ray of my left elbow due to severe swelling and inability to bend after light exercise. The X-Ray showed bone spurs a...
383138 tn?1314171373
I have spinal nodule/tumor on lower L4 Nerve Roots (Lumbar MRI w/contrast showed) and cauda equina symptoms for a year now, also bladder...
About 3 weeks ago I found a lump on the proximal humerus in my left arm. I had this ache in it, sort of like you feel when you have the f...
3 answers |
I have been having joint pains for about 6 months, but within the last month the symptoms have gotten worse and extremely painful. Here a...
How can we detect bone cancer? what are the symptoms?
1 answer |
Three months ago I listed questions regarding that I felt bone depressions on top of my skull near my hairline. With a large puffy mass....
2 answers |
Don't Worry, Mirage Doctors panel will help you. Hello, We are from Doctors Panel from india. we are going to help you with your pro...
Six months ago, my doc noticed some mildly swollen nodes on the left side of my neck. A CT of neck w/ contrast was performed that show...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources