Aa
A
A
Close
Bone Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
1 - 20 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region. It revealed one pilonidal cyst very high up,...
17874386 tn?1461046565
The past few months I had been getting pain in the top of my shin bone (under my knee but not on the joint) and it was getting pretty bad...
So last night I got a call from my doctor That had me take x-rays because I've been having a lot of pain in my hip and he called me to le...
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I think folks dealing with bone cancer may have the best experience to answer my question. I...
Hi, Yesterday I noticed this hard, immovable, bony lump on my shoulder. There was no pain associated with it, although I have been car...
Hi! I am a 73 old man in excellent health, except for an enlarged prostate for which I am being followed. In the wake of a bad fall...
I am a 44yr old female diagnosed with a 2.4 x 1.7 cm femur enchondroma in 2011. Have had every source of pain ruled out. Dec 2012 said it...
I had osteosarcoma in the left tibia. I had the prothesis for 4 years then I started experiencing pain in the knee with hotness. The surg...
I've ran a fever since Christmas which finally went away a week ago. The headaches are still constant since Christmas. I'm never hungry t...
|
Hi all, I hope to get some advice about 2 conditions I have that started within 6 months of each other. In January this year I went to s...
In 2009 I underwent a total hip replacement of my right hip due to osteonecrosis. Earlier this year I started experiencing thigh pain on...
1 answer |
383138 tn?1314171373
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. I am in increasing pain, especially ...
2 answers |
13459739 tn?1430327101
Is there anyone on this page that has a personal experience with chondrosarcoma? Specifically starting within the pelvis.... Any sharing ...
I recently got an X-Ray of my left elbow due to severe swelling and inability to bend after light exercise. The X-Ray showed bone spurs a...
383138 tn?1314171373
I have spinal nodule/tumor on lower L4 Nerve Roots (Lumbar MRI w/contrast showed) and cauda equina symptoms for a year now, also bladder...
About 3 weeks ago I found a lump on the proximal humerus in my left arm. I had this ache in it, sort of like you feel when you have the f...
3 answers |
I have been having joint pains for about 6 months, but within the last month the symptoms have gotten worse and extremely painful. Here a...
How can we detect bone cancer? what are the symptoms?
|
Three months ago I listed questions regarding that I felt bone depressions on top of my skull near my hairline. With a large puffy mass....
2 answers |
Don't Worry, Mirage Doctors panel will help you. Hello, We are from Doctors Panel from india. we are going to help you with your pro...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources