Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Back Pain Sufferers and Pain Management Group

Just a group to help each other with our back pain, and the medications and other therapies that can help us live with the best quality of life possible.

1 - 20 (of 16) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone relate? My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the current standard of care can leave a severe chronic pain patient stuck in 'medi...
TwinsMommma | Last answer
I have been told there is nothing that can be done for me. All the doctors can find is arthritis, degenerative bone disease, bulging disc--they say not bad enough for surgery--I have had injections, tests to determine if burning nerves w...
map1226 | Last answer
Hi! I've been on oxy ir 30mg 5 times a day, opana er 40mg every 8 hours and gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day. My pm doctor just added the Butrans 10 mg patch to be worn in addition to this. I'm confused cause my pharmacist and all I have...
Carmalon | Last answer
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the current standard of care can leave a severe chronic pain patient stuck in 'medical purgatory': ...
TwinsMommma | Posted
This is my very first forum or question EVER submitted on Internet. I have been so torn up since I received THE CERTIFIED LETTER from my pain doctor. First guys, I must admit I was kicked out for my own fault, so please don't be too hard...
Carmalon | Last answer
1590247_tn?1412008379
Hi, I have terrible pain for degenerative disc disease in my spine. It is in my C-spine, L-spine and S-spine. I am in pain all day but it is worst in the morning. I take Tramadol now. I can no longer take NSAIDs due to Stage 3 Kidney f...
zigsmom | Posted
Hi to All, Just found this group and wanted to introduce myself. I have suffered from back pain since 1998, had laminectomy which didn't help. I have tried many kinds of therapies, treatments, and meds through the years trying to "live"...
conniegal | Posted
1326416_tn?1370930601
What pain medications are you currently taking? I'm currently taking Methadone 10 mg.tablets / 2 tablets 3 times daily / 6 tablets daily maximum / 180 tablets prescribed monthly. Oxycodone 20mg. tablets / 2 tablets 3 times daily...
shinty | Last answer
1326416_tn?1370930601
What's your current pain level from 1 thru 10, with 1 being the least and ten being the most pain?????
shinty | Last answer
My Mom feel down a flight of stairs 21 years ago and after having surgery which involved placing rods & screws in her lower back and then another surgery to remove them, she has suffered chronic lower back pain ever since. She suffers al...
elenas_mom | Posted
139792_tn?1447663565
You must be knowing this exercise. However, as it is important I am posting the same. Hip Stretches Stretching the piriformis can help heal problems with the tailbone. The most popular piriformis stretch involves lying on your ba...
Dalubaba | Last answer
Hi, This is Nishant Shah from India. Even I have developed a mild bulge in my L4-L5 and L5-S1 and it compresses my Sciatic nerves. I am grateful, that in my case it got detected very early, as I had been taking pain killers, but t...
nishantshah2381 | Last answer
1326416_tn?1370930601
I have! I'm the one who started it though!
shinty | Last answer
i just wondering what meds work best for chronic back pain caused by scar tissue that grew around a nerve root?
jennymack73 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1081992_tn?1389907237
Blank
Ken_PA commented on photo
Dec 12
139792_tn?1447663565
Blank
Dalubaba commented on photo
Dec 06