Colitis Community
About This Community:

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
oxerNov 22
By askdocques21
Hi, I am a 23 year old male, approximately 170 lbs. I recently had a wisdom tooth extraction and was prescribed Clind...
By oxer
Has anyone ever had c diff? I'm currently having symptoms of nausea and Diarrhea. Stool Testing is pending. I was tol...
By crazyshell74
Last Monday my diarrhea started and was the color lime green & bad abdominal cramps with nausea. The following Friday...
By Kramer1952
I was diagnosed this past October with UC and anything my doctor put me on didn't work...he finally put me on Remicad...
By charseaman
Hello! I was diagnosed with ischemic colitis a little over 1 yr ago. I didn't have ins. at the time therefore let it ...
By Naash799
In left sided ulcerative colitis?
By nomia
Hi there, Almost a year ago my mother was diagnosed with colitis, at first she was hospitalized for a couple of we...
justscoreSep 29
By wynnter Blank
Sever diarrea with mucus and blood, cramps all day, has happened before
By FLV_39
Hello. it happened again, for the 4th time and cant be just a coincidence. After a fail hal-rar intervention hopi...
By slinkysmom
I have had issues with diarrhea for at least the past year. It only happens in the mornings. I was, more or less just...
By 1NAMILLION
Hello all, I'm actually apart of a baby community board but was passing by and saw this community and just wanted ...
By Steeny1992
On and off I will have a really major case of diahreea, like just 10 mins ago I was abruptly woke up from my sleep wi...
MadpiJun 16
By darkjedirevolt
about 5 or 6 years ago I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis I ended up losing my insurance thus losing access to a...
By Barbdaa
I have microscopic colitis and after twilight anesthesia in Oct I experienced occasional mucus diarrhea and then 3 wk...
Emmy_SJul 11
vedadharJun 11
Emmy_SJun 10
Emmy_SJun 10
By Emmy_S
I am 14 years old and I have been experiencing pain in my wrist for a little under 5 months. It is a hard lump on my ...
By BriJ26
Hi guys I'm 22 and was in a auto vs ped accident last August. I was the pedestrian lol. My pelvis was crushed which c...
By Sonajai
Hi, The wbc count for me is high13.7 and my vit D is low(17). I have joint pain(knee,ankle,hand,neck,shoulder) on and...
By lam83
My Dad has colitis and I have now developed some symptoms of colitis. I had a colonoscopy and my doctor said he thoug...
5924464_tn?1376788807
By Princessisabelle Blank
I was diagnosed with colitis four years ago off the last year or so the symptoms have got worst and I developed new s...
By SonomaRob
Should I be concerned yet? Over the last year I have had trouble with regular bowel movement progressively taking lon...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank