Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever been a camper or a camp Counselor at a camp for diabetics? I was a camper at camp needl...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm a 20 year old college student in Philadelphia. I've been drinking for about 4 years now, mainly beer. I have the pump and I'm also...
5 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
1 answer |
18805833 tn?1468224331
My baby is hyperisulinism with hypoglocima. He is now 17 month only. sometimes his gulcose level goes to 25 mg/dl. His insulin level is ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey guys I'm 17 and have now had diabetes for 10 years. More recently I've had a bad case of diabetes burnout where it's just really hard...
3 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
My sister is type 1, has had it since she was 10 (she is 28 now). She has recently broken out in hives that come and go sporadically, on ...
1 answer |
My whole body starts swelling up after weeks of Humulin N shots starting from the feet and legs. I am very sure this is the cause because...
2 answers |
I have reasonable but not ideal control over my diabetes averaging between 2.8-20 on a daily basis! It's been suggested that I try a pump...
2 answers |
Does smoking weed affect type 1 diabeties?
3 answers | 1 comment |
My friend was telling me that he got little sacks of built up insulin in his sides after using them. Is this something I should be worrie...
2 answers |
My 9 year old son was diagnosed nearly 1 year ago with Type 1 diabetes. About 1 month after the onset he started getting daily headache...
21 answers |
Is there anybody that can give me any advice on how to keep my blood sugar down I am a T1 diabetic I been diagnosed at 1 years old and I ...
4 answers |
i am an insulin dependent diabetic for the last forty years. My diet is healthy, I am active ( I exercise at least twice a week for more ...
3 answers |
I'm a 20 year old diabetic, on insulin pump therapy. I was diagnosed 11 years ago with diabetes. I have good control over my blood suga...
4 answers |
How many different places should I use for injection. When I was first diagnosed I only used arms and legs, however they are starting to ...
1 answer |
My brother passed away this past week and I'm just tiring to understand what happened. If anyone could lend some insite on the process of...
1 answer |
A1c
hi what is great result of A1c? I have 6.2% Thanks Best wishes
1 answer |
Hello, hoping someone has had a similar experience and share some insights. Was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about 3 months ago. Brough...
1 answer |
1388299 tn?1279744504
When someone has moderate ketones, what should they do to bring it down?
6 answers |
M&M
My husband and I are already seeing that my two year old son will have a hard time being approved for insurance. Is there a special pol...
6 answers |
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
517872 tn?1465669131
Blank
senseanonymous  commented on FDA Debuts New Cigare...
Jul 19
463897 tn?1468017350
Blank
MH Community Mgr added the Thyroid Disorder Tracker
Jul 12
463897 tn?1468017350
Blank
MH Community Mgr added the Weight Tracker
Jul 12
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources