Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4758) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19383564 tn?1477513584
Happy anniversary to Super_sally888, your Community Leader for 2 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
My daughter had some skittles.Out of curiosity i checked her glucose 15 minutes after consumption and it was 211. I checked 90 minutes la...
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with type one 3 weeks ago. I have noticed that no matter what I do the lantus stings after I inject it be...
2 answers |
Hi guys! I'm an 18 year old who gets plenty of exercise and eats a mostly balanced diet regularly. I had a drip (for just over an h...
2 answers |
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much ...
8 answers |
I have been married to a type 1 diabetic for almost 2 years. We only dated about 6 mths prior to our marriage part of which time he work...
27 answers |
Hi guys, I was recently prescribed topamax for migraines but it's also decreased my appetite, meaning I don't have to take as much insu...
1 answer |
Was dropped off parents insurance due to age & Cobra offering is too expensive. I have a limited income.
3 answers |
Hey everyone! I was just diagnosed diabetic a month ago at age 30. It had been up in the air if I was type 1 or 2. Many of my symptoms (D...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was wondering if it is normal to get a bruise where you inject your insulin. I am new to this T1 Diabetic thing so I have only been giv...
2 answers |
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
20 answers | 3 comments |
Hello. I have read that some IV's (like they hook you up to for a surgery) have sugar or salt in them. Is there any way to request a spec...
2 answers |
My husband is a T1D diagnosed at the age of 34. My 5 year old daughter has sugars that average 110-125 throughout the day. She had a ph...
2 answers |
Hi All, I am an African and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes some ten years ago. Two of my stable foods are plantain (green) and co...
3 answers |
Aged 56, diagnosed with Type one 5 years ago, in general my daily readings go from 5 to 7, my hBa1c over the last 4 years is always in th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am interested about this new and interesting therapy. I am tired of shots!
2 answers |
I am a woman 21 years of age and a college student withOUT a wieght problem. I have not found out if I have diabetes by a doctor but...
5 answers | 2 comments |
19897272 tn?1486203437
Hey i i have a friend who has type 1 diabetes and is having foot a heel pains. She does not want to give up high heals but has chronic p...
2 answers |
Hi. I'm a T1 Diabetic with foot drop in my right foot. I also have kidney disease. Recently, I started smoking again, and now my foot is ...
2 answers |
How can your blood sugar be 255 at bedtime and fall to 40 at 5:30 am? Dinner was lobster ravioli
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on UnsureMS's status
4 hrs ago
Blank
Liz2159 commented on Blood Result Levels f...
4 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on I had no idea there w...
Mar 22
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources