Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4807) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am type 1 diabetic for 12 years and i am insulin dependent.Does my diabetic will affect my immunoglobulin level of IGG and IGM. If it a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I started taking Lyrica due to nueropathy pain in my arms that made it difficult to sleep. Since I have started Lyrica ( i take one 50mg ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My older brother was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes a few years ago. He is now 40 years old. He has become progressively worse. It is c...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My mom taking insulin . 2 time a day. If not then blood sugar more then 30. She had stone in gallbladder. Doctor removed gallbladder rec...
1 answer |
hi I'm 18 years old and i have had type 1 diabetes since i was 4 years old. Right now my A1C is at a 14 and i feel so sick. Can you tell ...
11 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
And become loose? How did it affect insulin delivery....? Can u tell when it is loose?
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
34 answers |
If my father has diabetes does that mean i have chance of getting it as well? I am only in my late teens and i'm very afraid i may have i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My son is a Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed at 15. He has a 2 1/2 y/o son that they had trouble waking one morning. My son grabbed his teste...
3 answers |
Recently I've been not feeling myself and I want to ask people who have gone through this before I go to my GP. Im not diagnosed with dia...
2 answers |
My questions are about Diamaxol (Diabeticine) a natural supplement. There has been a lot of information and studies claiming that Diamax...
8 answers |
20793820 tn?1508578131
I don't want to take diabetic medicine everyday is there are substitute ?
1 answer |
I accidentally posted this in the wrong section so I decided it would be more fitting here. Here's the gist of it. Last week, I suddenly ...
1 answer |
Hey, I have been type 1 for over 10 years and have been offered a secondment by my work to live and work in California for 12-18 month...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a student with type 1 juvenile diabetes. He is in first grade and is seven years old. He was diagnosed a little over a year ago....
5 answers | 1 comment |
20693191 tn?1503888008
Hi.I have a question. I've been a diabetic Type 1 for close to 45 years. Recently my endocrinologist suggest I use Lantus. She thought it...
2 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Has anyone had your pump fall on rug or floor... is it ok if this happens? So far pump seems to be ok and functioning but still wondered ...
1 answer |
973741 tn?1342346373
For parents of newly diagnosed children with juvenile diabetes, it's a really scary time! Most are blind sided by it as was my friend. ...
1 answer |
First off, I would like to say, yes I am extremely depressed right now, but no, I am in no way shape or form suicidal. Anyway, I have b...
1 answer |
Hi. I am new to this app. I just downloaded it. I put in I worked out 20 minutes; however I was just testing it out and now I can't de...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank