Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4521) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been taking effexor er for a while and decided to quit cold turkey which I know isn't good. Horrible side effects. But all of a su...
1 answer |
Can someone tell me what a normal glucose level for a child is? For example a child has a small bowl of cereal and then is tested withi...
27 answers | 2 comments |
I'm type 1 and trying to lose weight (10-15 lbs) but every time I go on my walks I have to suck on hard candy before I finish (45 min wal...
2 answers |
I'm hedding off to college soon, I'm a senior and it's college APP week. The first thing that went through my mind was, "how in the world...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 25 year old female and for the last 10 months I've suffered from chronic dizziness. I've experienced tremor in my left ha...
2 answers |
For years I was able to get Novolog using Medicare part B and my supplemental insurance. About a year ago my drug store refused to supply...
1 answer |
My child often complains of stomach aches - which I can relate it to having a low. However, once in a while (since he's been diagnosed 6...
32 answers | 2 comments |
I'm not doing anything different in my routine but for the past 3 nights around 1:30 I wake up with my blood sugar in the 60's. Any ideas...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 12 1/2 years. My doctor took me of Humulin N because A1c was 5.5 and I would experience lows through out...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So once in coma, does the body start shutting down, I.e. Respiratory heart ect? Father in law 84yrs has been given 2 months and is riddle...
1 answer |
My husband has been consistantly waking up in the morning having sweated during the night, however the biggest problem is that the sweat ...
4 answers |
If my meter has been giving me a reading of high for two days and taking insulin hasn't significantly lowered it what should I do? I've o...
2 answers |
Is it widely the norm to have a healthy pregnancy/healthy baby if you have had type 1 diabetes since childhood? What are the biggest ris...
2 answers |
I use Med Tronic Quick sets it just recently started happening my pump says nothings wrong. When I take out my set my butt bleeds. It nor...
3 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
I have heard stories that some diabetics had high sugars, went on the pump after, and the levels came down and they lost weight too. My ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
1353681 tn?1387087333
If so, what was your experience?
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everybody, I'm 18 and a college student and was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes this past Saturday. I was wondering what everybody recc...
4 answers |
I work overnight and I get home around 6am. I only eat at 3am and take my meds. I check my sugar at 11am. Why is it high at 11am?
1 answer |
19281668 tn?1475136051
Hi all! Wondering if anyone can help me diagnose an issue I've been having on my left forearm. This started about a month and a half ago...
1 answer |
If there are no GASTROPARESIS Support Groups - HOW can I start one ???
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers