Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19281668 tn?1475136051
Hi all! Wondering if anyone can help me diagnose an issue I've been having on my left forearm. This started about a month and a half ago...
If there are no GASTROPARESIS Support Groups - HOW can I start one ???
6 answers | 1 comment |
My 30 year old son has had type 1 diabetes since the age of 17. He has had three episodes with high sugar levels from infections and eac...
8 answers |
My usually happy and healthy 11 year old daughter the past 2 weeks has been very sick. It started out like the stomach flu, she threw up ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Age 56, type 1 diabetes for 4 years, recently diagnosed with RRMS, could MS medication be affecting my blood sugar readings which have in...
1 answer |
I have been married to a type 1 diabetic for almost 2 years. We only dated about 6 mths prior to our marriage part of which time he work...
26 answers |
I've been low a few times before meals...I know in these circumstances you're supposed to eat something with around 15g of carbs to quick...
3 answers |
I am a type 1 diabetic and was given a 3 day thrush treatment from my Dr. This is the first time I have had thrush that I have had to go ...
2 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Took 30 units Lantus at night, and hit a small vein, had blood. Sugar level started rapidly going down 15 mins later.. over 100 points wi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am taking methadone for pain management. i was told by a doctor in the emergency room that my low blood sugar levels could be due to m...
3 answers |
I have diabetes, but it's under control, with cholesterol, blood sugar, etc. all at nominal levels. I also have low testosterone, which ...
1 answer |
I have weened myself off Lantus Solostar insulin and have not taken it for months. I got my A1C's down from 12.2 to 6.9 in 3 months and n...
2 answers |
My dose for lantus is 22 but what if while my mom was injecting me she accidentally forgot 4 units off
2 answers |
Hi I'm 12 with type 1 and I have been fighting off a cold for a while I do have antibiotics which are helping but my blood sugar is const...
2 answers |
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with this question because Google isn't helping. I'm 19. I have diabetes since I was 6. I ju...
3 answers |
Hi everybody, I'm 18 and a college student and was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes this past Saturday. I was wondering what everybody recc...
3 answers |
I have been type 1 diabetic since I was 4, I'm 19 now, and it hasn't been easy. I was wondering if anyone else with type 1 has has spouts...
4 answers |
My hba1c was 7.6 and I managed to drop it to 6.9. I am diabetic for past 4 years . Can I get pregnant in this situation ?
2 answers |
I started taking Lyrica due to nueropathy pain in my arms that made it difficult to sleep. Since I have started Lyrica ( i take one 50mg ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers