Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 4743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if it is normal to get a bruise where you inject your insulin. I am new to this T1 Diabetic thing so I have only been giv...
My husband is a T1D diagnosed at the age of 34. My 5 year old daughter has sugars that average 110-125 throughout the day. She had a ph...
Aged 56, diagnosed with Type one 5 years ago, in general my daily readings go from 5 to 7, my hBa1c over the last 4 years is always in th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am interested about this new and interesting therapy. I am tired of shots!
2 answers |
I am a woman 21 years of age and a college student withOUT a wieght problem. I have not found out if I have diabetes by a doctor but...
5 answers | 2 comments |
19897272 tn?1486203437
Hey i i have a friend who has type 1 diabetes and is having foot a heel pains. She does not want to give up high heals but has chronic p...
2 answers |
Was dropped off parents insurance due to age & Cobra offering is too expensive. I have a limited income.
2 answers |
Hi. I'm a T1 Diabetic with foot drop in my right foot. I also have kidney disease. Recently, I started smoking again, and now my foot is ...
2 answers |
How can your blood sugar be 255 at bedtime and fall to 40 at 5:30 am? Dinner was lobster ravioli
1 answer |
If your type 1 diabetic how was your pregnancy? What should I expect?
2 answers |
I have been on an insulin pump for nearly 3 years after having very brittle control after using an insulin pen for 15+ years. I am 42 ye...
6 answers | 2 comments |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on th...
Hey everyone! I was just diagnosed diabetic a month ago at age 30. It had been up in the air if I was type 1 or 2. Many of my symptoms (D...
1 answer |
My brother has had Diabetes Mellitus for about 30 years. He is now 55 years old. A month ago 8 inches of his colon were removed because ...
3 answers |
Has anyone been told by a doctor that if they got pregnant with type 1 they would have to go on dialysis?
4 answers |
I'm t1d and want to count the carbs of food
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi my sister has been a type 1 diabetic for about 15 years now. In the past 6 months she has been in and out of the hospital every few we...
3 answers |
Hi What is the life expectancy of diabetes type 1? Thanks Best Regards
2 answers |
Been a t1 for 26 years and still can't get use to finger sticks ever how have you gotten use to doing 4 daily test?
2 answers |
k sorry if im in the wrong community room or whatever but i dont know if this is a diabetes thing or a girl thing, i dont know if you rea...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers