Diabetes - Type 1 Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Diapuke
I meant I only need long acting insulin when im in control!!!
By Diapuke
I have been bulimic for ever and have a rather stressful job at the moment which is a trigger, I was put on insulin 1...
iluvherMay 09
JerannPApr 29
melcarinApr 12
By shepardk23
I have had type one diabetes for 8 months I quit taking my Insulin for two months now I use meth everyday and watch m...
chintduMay 12
ZoelulaOct 15, 2010
Shima3Oct 14, 2010
SpecialEd57Sep 13, 2010
By gmoney Blank
Just curious on this one, if i stay under good control most of the time, will i still live a long life? or will my li...
lgaikrishMay 18
By lgaikrish
how much insulin can i take maximun limit? I am taking prednicilon 50mg for foot drop and takikin metformin 2250mg v...
By mike709
Is 103 glucose level high for fasting blood test. My family doctor says it's normal. I was just wondering. Thank you
7748835_tn?1393872268
MillardMay 11
By MadiBogden
Diabetes runs in my family. My grandmas sister had diabetes, and other people in the family has had it too. I've neve...
By recoveringfrombronchitis
** Urgent** Pls help...I need to find an IV Infusion needle that's Nickel-free, Latex-free, and Silicone-free (NF, ...
iluvherMay 09
By BeckeWales
Any one else? Worried about what will happen if my sugars slip what are the chances of anything happening to my unbor...
By Diann23Mac
My husband is 63 . Year and half ago diagnosed with gastroparesis, very bad one. Tried all meds, on ensure some light...
AsvabMay 05
BoomshacalacaSep 18, 2012
ShadowsurfsApr 30, 2011
PharmD3006Jul 29, 2006
By Topcat37 Blank
Why is it that Lantus requires a prescription when other long-acting types of insulin do not? I feel like I should be...
By Ysco
i Have type 1 diabetes and people have been telling me i lost a lot of weight and my skin color looks lighter i know ...
By mummaeve
Im due in september amd im worried that when i go into hospital i wont have anybody to look after my daughter and giv...
By Pammy1591
Ive been on the pump for almost eight years. Im running out of spots..i hit scar tissue almost every change. Any sugg...
By 2Michigan
I have a 1 year old Medtronic Minimed 722 in the box with all the accessory including all the manuals. asking $1200...
UFcrew1Apr 24
station13Sep 24, 2013
Charlie1951Aug 16, 2012
nelliebelle777Apr 05, 2012
EVE1edOct 11, 2011
By tnmom30 Blank
I have been married to a type 1 diabetic for almost 2 years. We only dated about 6 mths prior to our marriage part o...
Pammy1591Apr 19
melcarinApr 12
By Pammy1591
Im 59 years old and have been on the insulin pump for 10 years. I was never type 2, i was straight out type 1.. Ive g...
By Marcusbresler
I have a new minimed 530g for sale with 2 months of supplies...this is the newest system on the market....I wore for ...
By NyjoleDyer07
There are challenges with managing Type 1 diabetes! If one's mind is not capable to deal with this ailment, one can d...
By jalee0311
My 2 1/2 year old grandson was rushed to children's with a blood sugar of 360, later reaching 460. I'd like to conve...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
sp5 joined this community