Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 4799) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
21 answers | 4 comments |
I have diagnosed with diabetes from last 2 years and now i have to work in the mid night shift what should be my diet from 6pm to 6am IST...
2 answers |
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've been a Brittle diabetic for almost 33 years, but this past year just recently got into some eye problems. My right eye started w/ju...
3 answers |
I have been married to a type 1 diabetic for almost 2 years. We only dated about 6 mths prior to our marriage part of which time he work...
28 answers |
Happy anniversary to Super_sally888, your Community Leader for 2 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with type one 3 weeks ago. I have noticed that no matter what I do the lantus stings after I inject it be...
4 answers |
Hi guys, I was recently prescribed topamax for migraines but it's also decreased my appetite, meaning I don't have to take as much insu...
3 answers |
My daughter had some skittles.Out of curiosity i checked her glucose 15 minutes after consumption and it was 211. I checked 90 minutes la...
2 answers |
Hi guys! I'm an 18 year old who gets plenty of exercise and eats a mostly balanced diet regularly. I had a drip (for just over an h...
2 answers |
i am a type 1 diabetic. and for the past 2 yrs have had poor diabetes control with an a1c of 13.3. since hospitalization i have had much ...
8 answers |
Was dropped off parents insurance due to age & Cobra offering is too expensive. I have a limited income.
3 answers |
Hey everyone! I was just diagnosed diabetic a month ago at age 30. It had been up in the air if I was type 1 or 2. Many of my symptoms (D...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was wondering if it is normal to get a bruise where you inject your insulin. I am new to this T1 Diabetic thing so I have only been giv...
2 answers |
Hello. I have read that some IV's (like they hook you up to for a surgery) have sugar or salt in them. Is there any way to request a spec...
2 answers |
My husband is a T1D diagnosed at the age of 34. My 5 year old daughter has sugars that average 110-125 throughout the day. She had a ph...
2 answers |
Hi All, I am an African and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes some ten years ago. Two of my stable foods are plantain (green) and co...
3 answers |
Aged 56, diagnosed with Type one 5 years ago, in general my daily readings go from 5 to 7, my hBa1c over the last 4 years is always in th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am interested about this new and interesting therapy. I am tired of shots!
2 answers |
I am a woman 21 years of age and a college student withOUT a wieght problem. I have not found out if I have diabetes by a doctor but...
5 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank