Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 4485) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are some ways you guys remember to test your blood sugar? I often forget and then am high.
2 answers |
There are some spots where the needle goes in painless and everything is good but, other times it just won't go in easily and when it fin...
1 answer |
My blood sugar is always higher around bed time...WHY? It's not a miscalculation or anything when I eat dinner.
2 answers |
I'm trying to get my son's a1c level down his is at 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer |
Does anybody use this sensor?
1 answer |
Can you explain the complications to a Diabetic who contracts genital herpes? Does this comprimise their life expectancy?
4 answers |
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
19 answers |
My grandfather has type 2 diabetes, he is very healthy, food concious, exercises. Then 3 months ago he began having episodes were his ear...
7 answers |
17593698 tn?1458189417
Newly diagnosed what snacks do you recommend
1 answer |
Where can I find free insulin pump supplies and insulin
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Here's a link for more information about what a Community Leader does at MedHe...
Hi, I am wondering as I am type 1, can i take human growth hormones? Thanks....
Hi everyone, I am caretaker of a child with diabetes who regularly is hyper, and less regularly, hypoglycemic. I have a question th...
19 answers |
My son is a newly diagnosed T1D , and he likes using the insulin syringe than the pens. What's the safest way to dispose his used syringe...
3 answers |
I recently had to start using insulin and I'm not sure how to properly dispose of the used pens.
4 answers |
I have never had any alcohol before (I am a minor). But I am wondering, how exactly does alcohol affect blood glucose? Alcohol itself, no...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
30 answers |
Ive been on the pump for almost eight years. Im running out of spots..i hit scar tissue almost every change. Any suggestions? I have a he...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with type 1 and lately i have been experiencing problems when it comes to intercourse is this normal and w...
2 answers |
Need to know about major Diabetes issues symtoms
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet