Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

41 - 60 (of 4442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I was wondering if there's is some free app for carbohydrates counting? I was never good at that. Thank you.
  Posted
Which of them is better for 7 years old boy?
  Posted
I'm not trying to be insensitive, i just don't want an employee to use diabetes as an excuse to get the schedule they want. This person has been given the same early shift every time scheduled. I am now asking that they do one 10am to 63...
  Posted
i have a lump in my arm after getting the flu and pneumonia shot in the same arm is that normal
  Posted
My 7 years old who is recently diagnosed as type one DM. He also has ADHD, I am totally despaired because We are living in a very dangerous area of the world . Their is no facility for DM children , no organisation , their is shortage of...
  Posted
I'm 12 and I Ben diagnosed with I Diabetes 2 years now in June frankly I haven't been taken care of my diabetes my last A1c was 11.6 I know hi that was in November now my next A-1 C is in February Just until now i know how dangerous it i...
  Posted
My bf is T1 for about ten years now, but recently he has been vomiting every day - sometimes dry heaving, mostly bile. He has low appetite, but when he is hungry he gets full almost instantly. Doc says it may be gastroperisis but to moni...
  Posted
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 12 1/2 years. My doctor took me of Humulin N because A1c was 5.5 and I would experience lows through out the day. With diet and exercise, my blood sugars were pretty good. When my gynecologist put me on...
  Posted
I was diagnosed at 10 and am now 30. I've had several DKA visits. I have lacked insurance many times in my life and have repeatedly been denied medical assistance. I'm American and was approved for Medicare for the first time about five ...
  Posted
What are some good alcoholic drinks that won't effect my sugars as much as most. I've tried sugar free vodka cruisers and they seem to work but I want more variety !!
  Posted
I have type 1 and I am not as good as everyone else but I'm only in my teenage phase and I'm the only one in my family who has it so it can be a little more difficult to handle. But I don't understand is when I eat and I take medicine fo...
  Posted
I just started on Lantus and Humalog and my blood sugars seem to keep going up, I take 30 U at night Lantus and I take Humalog 10 before meals if my bs is 180 or higher, does this sound right, I was diagnosed a Type 2 about 6 years ago, ...
  Posted
I am loosing my hair due to diabetes. I think this is a common problem for diabetics. The top of my head is where it is getting thin. It has got to the point where I find large number of hairs coming out each time I comb or wash my hair....
  Posted
16483458 tn?1448376395
Just wondering if there's anybody else out there who has switched back to multiple daily injections. Due to my insurance no longer covering anything pump related, I've decided to switch back after several years of paying out-of-pocket f...
  Posted
Hello. I am T1 since Oct 2004, and switched to Lantus in Feb. Most of my BG numbers are very good (A1Cs 6.0 and 5.5), but since switching to Lantus, I have experienced 5 episodes of sudden and extreme drops in BG. They happen late mor...
  Posted
What are symptoms of type 1?
  Posted
Hello everyone. I am writing on behalf of my mother. She is 55 and suffers from diabetes. I am not sure which type she has but lately she has been having a pain down her right leg (from the buttock area all the way down) She says she fee...
  Posted
16411431 tn?1447721258
can you take Plavix and acid meds someone told me you can not want to make sure cause I take both acid meds and plavix
  Posted
What are some good carb free snacks?
  Posted
Which Glucose Monitors (CGM) link up with this app to give me the readings on the Apple Watch?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity