Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear, Nose and Throat Forum

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.
I have had a sensation of something caught in my tonsil or right below it, like a popcorn kernel or fish bone, for several weeks. I went ...
Female/40 years old. Thank you for your time. What would you recommend for a patient with a left side thyroid nodule with measureme...
Ever since I can remember my tonsils are different. they seem to me to be fairly round but with almost craters indented in them. and thos...
I'm a 42 years old male, about 5 month ago, I had a severe sore throut very hi fever that would not come down with Motrine Tylonol. fever...
I'm very paranoid about throat cancer because I have hpv. I was looking in my throat and I noticed there were some small white spots and ...
I am a 43-year-old woman. I got strep a lot as a child. Now that I have kids, I seem to get it more than a few times a year. I have it...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life