Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Fibromyalgia Forum
This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1023657 tn?1251848541
I'm living with fibro 15 years. Do we know exactly what causes it? Will it ever go away?
3 answers |
Hi I am a 26 year old male. I am curious about the symptoms and a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My symptoms have been: I frst experi...
6 answers |
Hi - I am a 30 year old athletic female, 130lb and 5'6". About 6 months ago I started having problems, tendonitis in the anke, both wrist...
7 answers |
Hi Doc Please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timeline and symptoms s...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with FM 4 years ago and just recently had a bad flare. My family doctor put me on a Medrol dose pack and did a blood test...
2 answers |
1300043 tn?1272816419
On a visit to my doctor I described aches and pains, such as certain area's that hurt a lot if I am touched there. My ribs, my shoulder b...
7 answers |
I am not quite sure of the right category but as I have not been diagnosed with anything specific, I thought this might be as good a plac...
7 answers |
1033336 tn?1252509731
A month ago, I have sex once together with contraceptive pills (YASMIN). After the week, I was caught with flu and cough. Since then, I ...
6 answers |
On day 12 of the sample pack for Savella. This is the fourth day of 2x/50 mg. I have had peeling of face and dark funny smelling urin...
7 answers |
I have carpel tunnell syndrome, DDD and was diagnosed with Fibormyalgia while in hospital for depression just over a year ago. I tried ma...
11 answers |
I was diagnosed with CFS in 1994 then a few years later with fibromyalgia. Now I am having a lot of problems with edema and a different...
7 answers |
hi there please could you help ive been unwell for about a year now started with sudden attacks of severe muscle weakness affecting m...
6 answers |
I can not remeber a day in my life without having pain in my head I am not 47 started at around 8 years old . I have seen alot of doctors...
2 answers |
I have had chronic joint pain, stomach problems, and recurrent bouts of pleurisy. I have had a positive ANA test twice in my life. The ...
1 answer |
How common is a 20 mg dose 4x day for FM/Chronic Pain?
1 answer |
Dear doctor , i am happy to find atlast a doctor from india.I am from A.P. I am 35 yrs old female.At present we are living in Muscat.i ...
6 answers |
Quick stats: 32 yr old male, 6'0", 140lbs, history of anxiety and digestive issues I have been suffering from sleeping problems for ab...
1 answer |
My 15 yr old has had progressively worsening joint pain the past 1 1/2 yrs and has recently developed "burning feet." my dr. sugested rh...
2 answers |
hello, my name is Idris, I was a healthy, athletic, 19 year old male with no previous illnesses at all. 3 months ago I started having all...
2 answers |
I 46 years old africian american woman who have been having this tingling and shaking inward feeling in my entire body for over a year.....
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.