Aa
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Forum
This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1023657 tn?1251848541
I'm living with fibro 15 years. Do we know exactly what causes it? Will it ever go away?
3 answers |
Hi I am a 26 year old male. I am curious about the symptoms and a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My symptoms have been: I frst experi...
6 answers |
Hi - I am a 30 year old athletic female, 130lb and 5'6". About 6 months ago I started having problems, tendonitis in the anke, both wrist...
7 answers |
Hi Doc Please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timeline and symptoms s...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with FM 4 years ago and just recently had a bad flare. My family doctor put me on a Medrol dose pack and did a blood test...
2 answers |
1300043 tn?1272816419
On a visit to my doctor I described aches and pains, such as certain area's that hurt a lot if I am touched there. My ribs, my shoulder b...
7 answers |
I am not quite sure of the right category but as I have not been diagnosed with anything specific, I thought this might be as good a plac...
7 answers |
1033336 tn?1252509731
A month ago, I have sex once together with contraceptive pills (YASMIN). After the week, I was caught with flu and cough. Since then, I ...
6 answers |
On day 12 of the sample pack for Savella. This is the fourth day of 2x/50 mg. I have had peeling of face and dark funny smelling urin...
7 answers |
I have carpel tunnell syndrome, DDD and was diagnosed with Fibormyalgia while in hospital for depression just over a year ago. I tried ma...
11 answers |
I was diagnosed with CFS in 1994 then a few years later with fibromyalgia. Now I am having a lot of problems with edema and a different...
7 answers |
hi there please could you help ive been unwell for about a year now started with sudden attacks of severe muscle weakness affecting m...
6 answers |
I can not remeber a day in my life without having pain in my head I am not 47 started at around 8 years old . I have seen alot of doctors...
2 answers |
I have had chronic joint pain, stomach problems, and recurrent bouts of pleurisy. I have had a positive ANA test twice in my life. The ...
1 answer |
How common is a 20 mg dose 4x day for FM/Chronic Pain?
1 answer |
Dear doctor , i am happy to find atlast a doctor from india.I am from A.P. I am 35 yrs old female.At present we are living in Muscat.i ...
6 answers |
Quick stats: 32 yr old male, 6'0", 140lbs, history of anxiety and digestive issues I have been suffering from sleeping problems for ab...
1 answer |
My 15 yr old has had progressively worsening joint pain the past 1 1/2 yrs and has recently developed "burning feet." my dr. sugested rh...
2 answers |
hello, my name is Idris, I was a healthy, athletic, 19 year old male with no previous illnesses at all. 3 months ago I started having all...
2 answers |
I 46 years old africian american woman who have been having this tingling and shaking inward feeling in my entire body for over a year.....
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now