Aa
A
A
Close

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1023657_tn?1251848541
I'm living with fibro 15 years. Do we know exactly what causes it? Will it ever go away?
littlebit1956 | Last answer
Hi I am a 26 year old male. I am curious about the symptoms and a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My symptoms have been: I frst experienced Upper back pain from may 08 - mid septemberr 08. I am not 100 % why I had the pain. I saw ever...
goncrazy | Last answer
Hi - I am a 30 year old athletic female, 130lb and 5'6". About 6 months ago I started having problems, tendonitis in the anke, both wrist aching, both knees and quads burning. I have also had more random shoulder pain and continous groin...
mog72 | Last answer
Hi Doc Please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timeline and symptoms scared about HIV tested antibody neg 14 times out to 3 years post any exposure 02/06 - unprot 1 nt...
Dolphins10 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with FM 4 years ago and just recently had a bad flare. My family doctor put me on a Medrol dose pack and did a blood test for Lupus. My FM includes inflamation is what she told me, however everything I have read about FM ...
RajinKajin | Last answer
1300043_tn?1272816419
On a visit to my doctor I described aches and pains, such as certain area's that hurt a lot if I am touched there. My ribs, my shoulder blades. The slightest touch can hurt tremendously, as if a nail has been poked through the bone ! I ...
Marji49 | Last answer
I am not quite sure of the right category but as I have not been diagnosed with anything specific, I thought this might be as good a place as any. For about a year, I have been in a pattern where I exercise on a treadmill in the morning...
problemmatic | Last answer
1033336_tn?1252509731
A month ago, I have sex once together with contraceptive pills (YASMIN). After the week, I was caught with flu and cough. Since then, I have experince bad pain at my back. I visited my local GP. He prescibed me with ponstan, uphamol and...
janice884 | Last answer
On day 12 of the sample pack for Savella. This is the fourth day of 2x/50 mg. I have had peeling of face and dark funny smelling urine. My Rheumatologist is not concerned and told me to wait another week. Other than that the drug...
fourofnine | Last answer
I have carpel tunnell syndrome, DDD and was diagnosed with Fibormyalgia while in hospital for depression just over a year ago. I tried many things for pain that simply did not work at all end or the side effects very disturbing. Just af...
Lindy125 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with CFS in 1994 then a few years later with fibromyalgia. Now I am having a lot of problems with edema and a different type of pain. Having the diagnosis of CFS & Fibro, any symptoms gets written off to them. T...
kmil1999 | Last answer
hi there please could you help ive been unwell for about a year now started with sudden attacks of severe muscle weakness affecting my neck,chest with breathing problems and dizziness and also a feelin of goiong to collapse as blood ...
weeme | Last answer
I can not remeber a day in my life without having pain in my head I am not 47 started at around 8 years old . I have seen alot of doctors but no real long lasting relief
teetee40 | Last answer
I have had chronic joint pain, stomach problems, and recurrent bouts of pleurisy. I have had a positive ANA test twice in my life. The second primary physician sent me to a rhematologist who stated that he believes that I have fibromya...
lanoel | Last answer
How common is a 20 mg dose 4x day for FM/Chronic Pain?
pained_confused | Last answer
Dear doctor , i am happy to find atlast a doctor from india.I am from A.P. I am 35 yrs old female.At present we are living in Muscat.i have been suffering from chronic pain and sleeplessness,anxiety,severe fatigue for about 2 yrs now. ...
madhuvatsa | Last answer
Quick stats: 32 yr old male, 6'0", 140lbs, history of anxiety and digestive issues I have been suffering from sleeping problems for about the past 3 months. The issue first cropped up right before a vacation so I thought the poor sle...
TiredOfThis | Last answer
My 15 yr old has had progressively worsening joint pain the past 1 1/2 yrs and has recently developed "burning feet." my dr. sugested rheumatoid arthritis, but the standard lab test were negative a few mos ago. i took her to an adolesc...
Diane45 | Last answer
hello, my name is Idris, I was a healthy, athletic, 19 year old male with no previous illnesses at all. 3 months ago I started having all these symptoms, and I still cannot figure out what is wrong. I've been to countless doctors, they a...
Rahiin | Last answer
I 46 years old africian american woman who have been having this tingling and shaking inward feeling in my entire body for over a year....it started out with tingling in the toes and later my hands and have spreaded to my entire body......
Thelioness4 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now