Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I'm living with fibro 15 years. Do we know exactly what causes it? Will it ever go away?
Hi I am a 26 year old male. I am curious about the symptoms and a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My symptoms have been: I frst experi...
Hi - I am a 30 year old athletic female, 130lb and 5'6". About 6 months ago I started having problems, tendonitis in the anke, both wrist...
Hi Doc Please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timeline and symptoms s...
On a visit to my doctor I described aches and pains, such as certain area's that hurt a lot if I am touched there. My ribs, my shoulder b...
I am not quite sure of the right category but as I have not been diagnosed with anything specific, I thought this might be as good a plac...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.