Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

21 - 40 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been reading about lazer therapy for fibromyalgia and various other conditions. Do you have any information or are you aware of any medical websites where I could research this further. Thank You for your time.
  Posted
I have tried multiple meds such as antidepressants and Gabapentin... always have had multiple side effects. Things like heart palpitation's, anziety and vision troubles. I can take xanax and Soma with no problems. My question is "coul...
  Posted
550746 tn?1250130369
My name is Jordyn and I'm 16 years old. For the past 6 months or so I've been having terrible back pain in both my upper and lower back. Some days it's dull and i can get stuff done but other days it's terrible to the point where it hurt...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, My wife was getting blurred visions and later was found to have swellings to her optic nerves. Further diagnosis proved that she had idiopathic intercranial pressure. She has drained CSF twice. But continues to have optic ...
  Posted
994888 tn?1259080113
Hi Everyone, One very confused lady here? I've had Thyroid problems since 04 put me thyroxine on Dec 07. Diagnosed with Fibro July 08. Cervical problems since early 07. When reading through the information in the forums I wa...
  Posted
First I must congratulate you on sounding like such a nice DR. I've had Fibro for 9yrs. and during the first years when I was really bad I had a flu shot with a bad reaction, vomiting +++.Now my doctor wants me to have one knowing my rea...
  Posted
I have fibro, also cervical stenosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs. If I lay down my arms and legs get tight and numb and I start rocking back and forth it is so uncomfortable. Also if I sit and watch tv. From what I under...
  Posted
I am 28 years old and have lived in pain for 16 years of my life(since I turned 13) I suffer daily from fatigue, chronic pain, irritability, mood swings, headaches and the list goes on and on....I am wondering what I can do???? It is so ...
  Posted
981885 tn?1248588722
I am 20 years old been to the doctors many times for serious pains throughout my rib cage almost as if somebody was tearing me apart on the inside. I've had many x-rays and taken plenty of medication to try and help and have had no relie...
  Posted
I have had Fibro over 15 years. One Rheumatologist said I had severve level of fibro and had to accept I was disabled. Other Rheumatologist said i am not disabled and "Your perspection of your pain is not the reality of your pain and is ...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 25 year old female and 1 week ago i woke up and walked around noticing I was dizzy and off balance. I wasn't spinning more like I was on a boat. Progressively over the week my neck got stiffer and stiffer- now I'm just in p...
  Posted
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders and arms down to my hips, legs and toes. The pain is an aching/burning/throbbing feeling. My fingers...
  Posted
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders and arms down to my hips, legs and toes. The pain is an aching/burning/throbbing feeling. My fingers ...
  Posted
939964 tn?1288020624
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, acid reflux, diverticulosis, diabetes and fibromyalgia syndrome. Had FMS for a very long time, probably most of my adult life. Diagnosed with hypothyroid condition about 12 years ago, and with...
  Posted
2Weeks ago i woke up with a lame hand, which later became very painful. I was diagnosed with carpul tunnel syndrome. I have never had a problem with my hand before. I am a rock climber. 4Days later I started experiencing irregular dull t...
  Posted
I have been having back pain that is getting so terrible it is almost hard to do anything. I need some advise.
  Posted
my daughter has a sore on her vagina looks like a bug bite. Been there over 24 hours and hasent jchanged bigger or smaller.. Im worried. It itches her. what is it? theres only one. light red around the white spot. on the outside of her v...
  Posted
Hi! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I have horrible pain and my doctors are trying to work with me to find a treatment that doesn't involve heavy pain meds. I have serious issues with my digestive system and...
  Posted
Symptoms are severe headache and neck pain, numbness on top of head and severe pressure in sinus area and jaw locking also vertigo. I went to the military er 4 times until they finally did test. They thought I was crazy having these sy...
  Posted
Hello: About 4 years ago I started to get leg pain that I thought was caused by a lot of physical activity when redoing landscaping around my home. I did a lot of lifting, which I thought was the cause of my leg pain. After the pain ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now