Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Fibromyalgia Forum
This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
21 - 40 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been reading about lazer therapy for fibromyalgia and various other conditions. Do you have any information or are you aware of a...
4 answers |
I have tried multiple meds such as antidepressants and Gabapentin... always have had multiple side effects. Things like heart palpitatio...
5 answers |
550746 tn?1250130369
My name is Jordyn and I'm 16 years old. For the past 6 months or so I've been having terrible back pain in both my upper and lower back. ...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, My wife was getting blurred visions and later was found to have swellings to her optic nerves. Further diagnosis proved th...
1 answer |
994888 tn?1259080113
Hi Everyone, One very confused lady here? I've had Thyroid problems since 04 put me thyroxine on Dec 07. Diagnosed with Fibro Ju...
4 answers |
First I must congratulate you on sounding like such a nice DR. I've had Fibro for 9yrs. and during the first years when I was really bad ...
2 answers |
I have fibro, also cervical stenosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs. If I lay down my arms and legs get tight and numb and I ...
5 answers |
I am 28 years old and have lived in pain for 16 years of my life(since I turned 13) I suffer daily from fatigue, chronic pain, irritabili...
5 answers |
981885 tn?1248588722
I am 20 years old been to the doctors many times for serious pains throughout my rib cage almost as if somebody was tearing me apart on t...
9 answers |
I have had Fibro over 15 years. One Rheumatologist said I had severve level of fibro and had to accept I was disabled. Other Rheumatologi...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a 25 year old female and 1 week ago i woke up and walked around noticing I was dizzy and off balance. I wasn't spinning more ...
1 answer |
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders an...
1 answer |
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders and...
3 answers |
939964 tn?1288020624
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, acid reflux, diverticulosis, diabetes and fibromyalgia syndrome. Had FMS for a very long time...
5 answers |
2Weeks ago i woke up with a lame hand, which later became very painful. I was diagnosed with carpul tunnel syndrome. I have never had a p...
1 answer |
I have been having back pain that is getting so terrible it is almost hard to do anything. I need some advise.
1 answer |
my daughter has a sore on her vagina looks like a bug bite. Been there over 24 hours and hasent jchanged bigger or smaller.. Im worried. ...
1 answer |
Hi! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I have horrible pain and my doctors are trying to work with me to find ...
4 answers |
Symptoms are severe headache and neck pain, numbness on top of head and severe pressure in sinus area and jaw locking also vertigo. I wen...
1 answer |
Hello: About 4 years ago I started to get leg pain that I thought was caused by a lot of physical activity when redoing landscaping ar...
2 answers |
A
A