Aa
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Forum
This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
21 - 40 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been reading about lazer therapy for fibromyalgia and various other conditions. Do you have any information or are you aware of a...
4 answers |
I have tried multiple meds such as antidepressants and Gabapentin... always have had multiple side effects. Things like heart palpitatio...
5 answers |
550746 tn?1250130369
My name is Jordyn and I'm 16 years old. For the past 6 months or so I've been having terrible back pain in both my upper and lower back. ...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, My wife was getting blurred visions and later was found to have swellings to her optic nerves. Further diagnosis proved th...
1 answer |
994888 tn?1259080113
Hi Everyone, One very confused lady here? I've had Thyroid problems since 04 put me thyroxine on Dec 07. Diagnosed with Fibro Ju...
4 answers |
First I must congratulate you on sounding like such a nice DR. I've had Fibro for 9yrs. and during the first years when I was really bad ...
2 answers |
I have fibro, also cervical stenosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs. If I lay down my arms and legs get tight and numb and I ...
5 answers |
I am 28 years old and have lived in pain for 16 years of my life(since I turned 13) I suffer daily from fatigue, chronic pain, irritabili...
5 answers |
981885 tn?1248588722
I am 20 years old been to the doctors many times for serious pains throughout my rib cage almost as if somebody was tearing me apart on t...
9 answers |
I have had Fibro over 15 years. One Rheumatologist said I had severve level of fibro and had to accept I was disabled. Other Rheumatologi...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a 25 year old female and 1 week ago i woke up and walked around noticing I was dizzy and off balance. I wasn't spinning more ...
1 answer |
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders an...
1 answer |
I am 31 yrs of age and have been experiencing muscle pain though out my body...starting from the back of my neck through my shoulders and...
3 answers |
939964 tn?1288020624
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, acid reflux, diverticulosis, diabetes and fibromyalgia syndrome. Had FMS for a very long time...
5 answers |
2Weeks ago i woke up with a lame hand, which later became very painful. I was diagnosed with carpul tunnel syndrome. I have never had a p...
1 answer |
I have been having back pain that is getting so terrible it is almost hard to do anything. I need some advise.
1 answer |
my daughter has a sore on her vagina looks like a bug bite. Been there over 24 hours and hasent jchanged bigger or smaller.. Im worried. ...
1 answer |
Hi! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I have horrible pain and my doctors are trying to work with me to find ...
4 answers |
Symptoms are severe headache and neck pain, numbness on top of head and severe pressure in sinus area and jaw locking also vertigo. I wen...
1 answer |
Hello: About 4 years ago I started to get leg pain that I thought was caused by a lot of physical activity when redoing landscaping ar...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now