Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
41 - 60 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
602609 tn?1221572224
I have had 3 miscarriages since January, one being a twin pregnancy. I just recently found out that I tested positive for Heterozygous MT...
10 answers |
My dad has high BP for the last 15+ years and takes tablets regularly. Last time I checked my BP it was around 140/90 and I am only 24. I...
1 answer |
Hello, I seriously need some urgent help, please!!! I have a G6PD deficiency, category 1, and my level is 0.01 or 0.001 (Triple te...
My 3 month old daughter had microarray testing due to some physical abnormalities ( low set ears, clinodactyly). The results showed a 686...
1 answer |
My husbands eye color is green and I have brown eyes what's the chances of our baby 's eye color being either brown or green.
1 answer |
Can i marry my second cousin..?
Me and my second cousin are so deeply in love and, we cannot leave without each other, if it is impossible still we cannot leave without ...
1 answer |
11404834 tn?1417945743
I am a 16 year old male of 5 foot 5 inches in vertical height, with my mother and father being 5 foot 4 and 5 foot 10 inches, respectivel...
Hi there, My daughter was diagnosed with myoclonic epilepsy last Christmas. A few months ago she also had an mri scan which came back no...
If a person is not having any herps symptoms till now and had regular sex with partner who is having herps. would her herps 1 & 2 igg, ig...
11404834 tn?1417945743
I am a 21 year old male of 5 foot 5 inches in vertical height, with my mother and father being 5 foot 4 and 5 foot 10 inches, respectivel...
Hello. I am looking for a whole exome sequencing and the analysis of a duplication of 150 kb for a child who has an undiagnosed rare ...
What is the name for the condition of being born with no enamel on your teeth? I know it is a genetic condition. My grandfather, my fathe...
Can anyone explain to me what is the chemical/physical background / reason that on a gel electrophoresis the relationship between the mas...
The doctor is having my son tested for charge syndrome. I was wondering if there was any long term effects or surgeries to this if he has...
hi my friend is g6pd deficient but other than fava beans, he almost consume all the food in avoid list like red wine etc is this becau...
Has anyone out there had a Trisomy 21 pregnancy and gone on to have genetically normal babies? I lost a trisomy 21 baby at 19 weeks, hav...
5 answers |
My son was born with aplasia cutis. He has a small coin sized bald patch on the head. He is almost 4, is a great kid, happy, smart , terr...
2 answers |
Hello everyone, When my penis is erect, it curves like a banana, i have found several threads on this site about curved penises, but all...
Hello guys!!! I'm new here. I live in Phnom Penh I have a question and it could be in command as well. My first cousin got married for 2 ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources