Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

1 - 20 (of 364) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently Dr told us that my dad's heart is working at only 20.. he is only 51years old.. he has asthma also.. Dr told him to reduce water intake to only 1.5litres.. Dr said it does not have any cure.. we can only control the risk factor....
  Posted
Hello, Would anyone know if pericarditis can be induced by exercise? I am a 53 year old male with a history of palpitations and shortness of breath of unknown cause. Recently I did some extra strength training, and felt very tired the s...
  Posted
Hi, I am 19 years old, I have been super healthy all my of my life, but this whole school year I have been very ignorantly taking adderal that I am not prescribed for to help me with my piles of schoolwork. First and foremost, I know thi...
  Posted
Hi guys, I am a 24 year old female. Been suffering from tachycardia since about October 2015. I am around 110/115 when standing, but as soon as I walk somewhere i,e, to university it varies between 140-160bpm. Average resting heart ra...
  Posted
High bp caused Me to develope moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) at an early age. I was diagnosed 3 years ago, I am now 25 years old. I've played sports through high school, I still workout and play pick up basketball. I've been ...
  Posted
Hey there, I am 19. My heart sometimes feels like im getting a heart attack, it squeez and hurts when I bread hard, it only last for 5-20 secounds. Apparently its normal!? My question here is lately, my vains, nerves or muscle twitching...
  Posted
When i was 18 years old i started experiencing a very disturbing tachycardia. After attempting to walk blocks i would get heart rates in the 100s and upper 200s or lower 200s. At that time my heart would beat very fast but it felt like a...
  Posted
Hey everyone, My Father in law (65) just had a quintuple bypass after being rushed to the E.R. for a heart attack. When they opened his chest, they saw a few other issues, and what was a triple bypass, became a quintuple bypass and a ...
  Posted
28 year old female here. I'm scared because I have the so called "heart attack symptoms" like left upper chest pain, left back pain, occasional left neck pain and jaw pain especially when cold, shortness of breath when talking or walking...
  Posted
Hi, I have been feelin really sick the past few weeks and feelin weak as days passed. It started with chilling at night, hot temp in my eyes and weak arms ang legs and sometimes shortness of breathe. Mostly at night time but as day...
  Posted
Hi, I have been feelin really sick the past few weeks and feelin weak as days passed. It started with chilling at night, hot temp in my eyes and weak arms ang legs and sometimes shortness of breathe. Mostly at night time but as day...
  Posted
I've recently had reacurring hypertension after a weekend of drinking (it's rare that I drink) Im healthy other than my moderate LVH ( left ventricular hypertrothy) it's said to have been caused by my hypertension. I gym 4-5 days a wee...
  Posted
Hello everyone. Here is my story... I'm a 35 year old male. Reasonably fit, moderate drinker and smoker. I've never had any problems with my health until about two years ago when I started have intense dizzy spells. These would c...
  Posted
5683818 tn?1372311911
42 yo male. Had an EKG to get ready to have a surgical procedure done. I have had Panic Disorder for 15 years all my EKG's in the past have been the norm. This one has a few I have not seen before like "mild repolarization abnormalitie...
  Posted
I recently wore a holter monitor that came back with 92 PAC's over a 24 hour period. I have been having the fluttering feeling we all know and fear more often lately. I have been to 4 different cardiologists over the past 3 years and hav...
  Posted
it started a long time ago, my arm started to go numb whenever my heart beat would speed up (running, exercise, crying, anything basically.) but then it turned into my index finger numb constantly, and now it's all four of my fingers exc...
  Posted
I am a 22 year old male, 6'4 220lbs. I have had anxiety and panic attacks since a very young age. For the past 6 months, I have become obsessed with my heart and believing that I have a heart condition. Basically what I am feeling is an ...
  Posted
I'm a 30 year old male, healthy bmi, slightly less than average weight. About 2 weeks ago I started having skipped heart beats, generally after food or when sitting so I assume its food or acid reflux related. Each day I was having aroun...
  Posted
Hi there, My son (aged nearly 4) has complete heart block and is due to be paced in the next few weeks. I'm worried about the competency of his consultant. Firstly, 2 other doctors in the last few months have diagnosed a murmur, wher...
  Posted
I have been having 15-20 min runs of pac's after I eat or after first lying down. I am a 32 year old former marine. I did get palpitations once in awhile in my late teens in the marine corp, but never had runs like I do now. All my testi...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
LifeArts commented on Portion Distortion: H...
Mar 29
Blank
ovregalado joined this community
Welcome them!
Mar 15
612551 tn?1450025775
Blank
Jerry_NJ commented on photo
Mar 09
Heart Health Community Resources