Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

1 - 20 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was cycling at the gym a few days ago, the machine and my watch was showing 160 bpm as my heart rate. Suddenly it dropped to 80 bpm in a single second and I went light headed for a minute. I am now scared to exert my heart or go back ...
Gopher44 | Last answer
Hi there, I'm 24, female, 123 lbs on average, and exercise less than I used to. I'm posing here because I have been to my doctor and am waiting on a visit to a neurologist, but I think it might be heart/circulatory related. I'm a full...
Nobloom | Last answer
I have recently went to the cardiologist for some chest discomfort and palpitations. I had an ekg, heart ultrasound, and stress test. I got my results back today. The doctor said the only thing they found that was not normal and that...
Alyjod3 | Last answer
I'm 24 yes old male 6'3 and 256 lbs I'm so scared that I'm gonna have a heart attack I've had an EKG done a few months ago and the doc said I have a very low risk of a heart attack but I am fighting with high blood pressure and high chol...
clj1991 | Last answer
I'm male, 27 years old, 250 pounds. No history of heart problems in my family. Three days ago I had intense heart palpitations for several hours which I went to the hospital for. I had no pain, numbness or nausea. No symptoms other than ...
J9fa2 | Last answer
I am a 21 year old male, all my life I have been in sports. I played soccer and then when I turned 15 I started weigthlifting and have been doing that for 6 years now usually 6 times per week. I don't quite remember when it first start...
KiddiOrri | Last answer
I do exercise every day as im going to a tennis academy so frequently we have fitness sessions consisting of cardio we also have heart rate monitors, today we had a cardio session, my heart rate was at 75 percent of its capacity even t...
alexandrayeardley | Last answer
hey everyone. I am a bit concerned lately and wanted some advice. i currently 23 yr old male . I noticed some things with my heart the last couple of months (palpatations, murmur, discomfort) I went to the cardiologist had 2 echos one wi...
xxarod87 | Last answer
Toggle navigation WellSpan Health Home » Health Record » Imaging Reports » CV ECHO WO CONTRAST - 01/06/2016 Sub Menu CV ECHO WO CONTRAST - 01/06/2016 CARDIOLOGY ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC AND DOPPLER REPORT Physician Dictating Procedu...
Reneestac | Last answer
My friend's age is 34 years. He has gone through the procedure of angioplasty about six months ago. So I want to know that fish oil (cod liver oil) is good for him or not?
Aroma786 | Last answer
I am fed up of these skipping heart beats. Doctors say they are benign, but they do not feel this way at all. I am 30, I have had them since I was 18 years old. They started shortly after I was diagnosed with anxiety. Over the years t...
JamesJ16 | Last answer
There is much information on internet like the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZomZEPBdbM http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/government-finally-admits-it-was-wrong-about-cholesterol-2-20496 So, why do doctors continu...
mb0329 | Last answer
I have been feeling under the weather the last few days, it started with a sore throat that lasted less than a day, then went away. Yesterday I noticed two lumps in my neck, one much larger than the other (although still relatively small...
Gasperilla | Last answer
Can somebody tell me what heart conditions this patient may be suffering from? or what this ecg means ?
bradyere | Posted
My father had a heart attack in Oct-2012...then it revealed by doctor that its already 3 days before but it was not recognised and hence untreated...the report of angiography are as follows.... LMCA:Normal LAD:Thereb is luminal irr...
abhijeet15 | Posted
last week my father had a heart attack...then it revealed by doctor that its already 3 days before but it was not recognised and hence untreated...the report of angiography are as follows.... LMCA:Normal LAD:Thereb is luminal irregul...
abhijeet15 | Last answer
I am 51 yr old female. High blood pressure since I was in 30's. Usually controlled with meds. High stress job. STRONG FAMILY history or heart disease. Not diabetic. About 20 pounds overweight. I am exhausted all the time. Lately feeling ...
Trishndesert | Last answer
Help, please! last week i was admitted to hospital for severe chest pain, loss of consciousness, and acute breathing difficulties. CT scan and echo-cardiogram results indicate it wasn't a heart attack (phew!), the doctors wrote it off as...
myocardfox | Posted
I am a 62 yr old man.Some years back I was on statins for about 5-7 years in a row.Then I developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet which is now moving up my legs.I do not have diabetes though it does run in my mother's side of the fami...
mb0329 | Last answer
1. i experience a heaveiness or we can call it pressure in chest on changing position like standing or suddenly sitting. i am 18. exersise regularly. ECG and ECHO normal. and this pressure is just for few seconds.like 5 - 10 sec. and ...
VD24 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
iUDAME uploaded a new photo
Dec 18
5851092_tn?1404137064
Blank
hefner33 uploaded new photos
Nov 20
14991338_tn?1447197306