Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
REPORT: Baseline findings: Sinus rhythm. Minimum heart rate 48 bpm at 7:56 p.m. Rhythm was sinus bradycardia. Average heart ra...
Hi, I had an episode around the end of last year and and had no idea what happened, but it was the most terrifying thing i ever experienc...
What does this finding mean ? " There is a small fixed perfusion in the anteroseptal wall - towards the apex. No significant. reversible...
I had double by pass surgery done almost 9 weeks ago...While I do have COPD, I was not having the issues that I am having presently with ...
I am experiencing throbbing pain which come in waves from left arm right down to my left leg and I can sort of feel this pain across the ...
4 answers | 1 comment
  IB1720237476,    Tomoose,    IB1720237476
Recently Dr told us that my dad's heart is working at only 20.. he is only 51years old.. he has asthma also.. Dr told him to reduce water...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hello, Would anyone know if pericarditis can be induced by exercise? I am a 53 year old male with a history of palpitations and shortnes...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hi, I am 19 years old, I have been super healthy all my of my life, but this whole school year I have been very ignorantly taking adderal...
Hi guys, I am a 24 year old female. Been suffering from tachycardia since about October 2015. I am around 110/115 when standing, but a...
1 answer
  Ger57
High bp caused Me to develope moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) at an early age. I was diagnosed 3 years ago, I am now 25 years ...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Saylor23,    Ger57,    Saylor23,    Ger57
Hey there, I am 19. My heart sometimes feels like im getting a heart attack, it squeez and hurts when I bread hard, it only last for 5-20...
1 answer
  Ger57
When i was 18 years old i started experiencing a very disturbing tachycardia. After attempting to walk blocks i would get heart rates in ...
I am so thankful to have found this way to connect with others who are experiencing some of the same things I have for years now. I am a...
Hey everyone, My Father in law (65) just had a quintuple bypass after being rushed to the E.R. for a heart attack. When they opened hi...
4 answers | 1 comment
  Ger57,    Brian_nelson,    Brian_nelson,    Ger57,    Brian_nelson
28 year old female here. I'm scared because I have the so called "heart attack symptoms" like left upper chest pain, left back pain, occa...
2 answers
  Mainmaine,    Jerry_NJ
Hi, I have been feelin really sick the past few weeks and feelin weak as days passed. It started with chilling at night, hot temp i...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Ger57,    lyanneBelle,    Ger57
Hi, I have been feelin really sick the past few weeks and feelin weak as days passed. It started with chilling at night, hot temp i...
I've recently had reacurring hypertension after a weekend of drinking (it's rare that I drink) Im healthy other than my moderate LVH ( ...
4 answers
  Saylor23,    Ger57,    Saylor23,    Ger57
Hello everyone. Here is my story... I'm a 35 year old male. Reasonably fit, moderate drinker and smoker. I've never had any probl...
5683818 tn?1372311911
42 yo male. Had an EKG to get ready to have a surgical procedure done. I have had Panic Disorder for 15 years all my EKG's in the past h...
1 answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Miracharles commented on Portion Distortion: H...
May 16
Blank
LifeArts commented on Portion Distortion: H...
Mar 29
Blank
ovregalado joined this community
Welcome them!
Mar 15
Heart Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703