Heart Health Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sunny53728 minutes
Jerry_NJBlank14 hours
By Sunny537
Ever since I was 13 (I am 29 now) I have been getting rushes of blood to the head after standing up from sitting/lyin...
11278221_tn?1416801843
Jerry_NJBlank13 hours
By crazypaydro
Hi I'm a 17 yr old male and about 2 months and 1/2 ago i drank a monster the mega one and that day in the morning i f...
Jerry_NJBlank14 hours
By marlins22
my mother recently passed away from complications of heart surgery. my father and sister are distraught over whether ...
4877493_tn?1391634776
Jerry_NJBlank14 hours
By shafique2586
last week I examined thru ECG.pls guide me that this is ok or not a big problem or may cause higher Risk for me. Rep...
Jerry_NJBlank14 hours
Circa49Nov 25
By YorkiesWorld
Hi there everyone, I have a question that's been bugging me for a while now. I'm 20 years old, male and slightly ove...
By Flebee2
I was diagnosed with PVC's about a week ago and have a stress test next week. My PVC's started out of the blue and w...
Jerry_NJBlankNov 10
By Anon703
Recently when ever I am a bit worried or paranoid my heart starts to beat very hard like I can see me chest beating a...
kapyxNov 21
Jerry_NJBlankNov 20
By Mckelm
Hello, I am a 26 yr old healthy female. I recently had an echo cardiogram due to palpitations. I was nervous during t...
11226342_tn?1416361698
kapyxNov 21
MckelmNov 20
Jerry_NJBlankNov 19
By kapyx
I'm 25, female, no allergies, no diagnosed illnesses, normal weight, and aside my symptoms, regular, good health. ...
By oldie
I have been given Rythmol (propafenone 150mg) to treat PSVT (I never feel them) but am now told this drug should not ...
Jerry_NJBlankNov 16
By Annalisefelicity
Hi I am a 27 year old female and i at age two had a Fontan heart surgery. I was wondering if I could still have child...
By tenchians
What procedure do they use to tell if an coronary stent moved or was damaged. I was cleared to ride my bike 1 week af...
By afraidofstuff123
I have had an echocardiogram down, countless ekgs, and even a heart monito for thirty days and I feel like I can go i...
By ravi1985
Hi, I am 29 years old, eight months back i had an incident of heart palpitation(doctor said it was palpitations), my...
Jerry_NJBlankNov 02
By susky65
Hello, Looking for some good opinions, not guarantees. My dad is 78, has been in great health until the Spring, whe...
Jerry_NJBlankNov 01
By leigh0511
Hey! I am a 27yr old female with crouzons syndrome, 6 weeks ago i had a frontal sinus mucocele removed and i am fu...
Jerry_NJBlankOct 22
By jamiemamie
I am new to this forum, but have found so many folks like me, I thought I would write. I am 49 years old with a histo...
Jerry_NJBlankOct 19
By caliber2684
hi I am a 41 year old male. 5'11" 210 lbs. I found out I have high blood pressure about a year ago. I now take medic...
Jerry_NJBlankOct 19
By UserNameTed
Hi 3 weeks ago I had a nasty bruise on the left side between the ribs and pelvis. The bruise is almost not noticea...
tenchiansOct 18
By tenchians
I was stented in the LAD on September 24 this year. On October 12 I took a hard spill off of my mountain bike while a...
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
wideopen commented on Mediterranean Diet Ma...
Oct 16
Blank
destyzpa added the Pain Tracker
Sep 12
Blank
destyzpa added the Weight Tracker
Sep 12
Heart Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank