Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 420) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It has been over a week since my stress test after finding RBBB and my doctor has not called me about the results showing up in my patien...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hello, For the last year or so, I have been experiencing occasional pain in my upper chest that can be best described as a jolt or sho...
Echocardiogram report m mode measurements RV 2.9 cm ivs 0.7 Lvedd 5.9 cm Lveds4.0 cm Lvpw 0.7 FS 33% EF 61% AO Root 3.3 cm ACS 1.9 cm lef...
1236893 tn?1486835591
Exercising, Anger and a Heart Attack Study, You may want to think twice about working out your anger at the gym. Exercising when y...
I had an echocardiogram and a stress echocardiogram a month and a half ago which showed my LV ejection fraction being about 65-70 % at r...
Hi guys, Basically for he last month or two I've been getting heart palpitations and various other different symptoms such as a fast r...
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have recently went to the cardiologist for some chest discomfort and palpitations. I had an ekg, heart ultrasound, and stress test. ...
9 answers
  Jerry_NJ ,    Alyjod3
Hey guys my name is Rex. I'm 17 yrs old and I weigh 165 lbs. I'm a wrestler and I have always been a great athlete. About two months ago,...
Hi guys, hope everyone's having a great New Year so far. Third picture from the bottom of this website is a picture of an abdomen. I was ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  rockwhynot,    Ger57,    Ger57
A few months ago I started feeling easily weak, and had a lot less energy than before. After class, I was so drained that I could hardly ...
3 answers | 3 comments
  Miap1,    Miap1,    SassyLassie,    Gemfly,    Miap1
I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened sho...
1 answer
Recently turned 18 in September, Female. have been having heart attack symtpoms for the past 3 days and it seems to be getting worse . A...
So yesterday I was doing my normal routine at work, which is a high stress environment- management, dealing with a lot of people so you g...
I've recently been experiencing a bubbling/pulsating feeling. It started just below my sternum and went away. The past week it has moved ...
3 answers
  SassyLassie,    kplacido,    retatinob2
Back in 2009, I was hospitalized with breathing problems which turned out to be pulmonary embolisms (caused by the oral contraceptive I w...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hello. I am a 24 year old male and I am in decent health based on my last physical. 5"8 125lbs. Ever since I was a child I would get rand...
Hi, I am a reasonably healthy 22 year old male, For the last 10 months, almost every day I have been experiencing chest pains (usually...
I had my ablation a few weeks ago and have noticed my heart vibrating now and then. It goes for a few second then stops before starting a...
Hi there, I had an ECG last saturday to check whether I have a problem in my heart. When i got the result, it states there that my ECG re...
I have T wave inversion . Experiencing deep pain in my left chest for the last 2 weeks . No sweating or fatigue . At times my left arm ...
A
A
Do You Have Vascular Disease? Help Us With a User Study - $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 2-minute survey that will help us help people with vascular conditions like PAD.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 gift card for their time.
Heart Health Community Resources