Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 17 year old male. Last night the left side of my neck was painful and felt strained, along with that I had a bulging/protruding...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old male. 6'3, 270. I don't do any kind of drugs and only drink once in a while with friends. I have no family history ...
1 answer |
I am 21 years old female. I have no history or background of heart attack. no one in family has a history of heart attack. sometimes w...
I'm a 22 year old male and i suffer from severe anxiety and i have a serious problem where i don't leave my home. For five years i've...
1 answer |
Yesterday night just 2 min after the sex I went to restroom. during urination I fainted for a minute. I could not realise what happened. ...
I am a 28 yr old. 157lb female. I have exercised all my life and have recently realized I have been having a problem. In 2012 I started t...
Hi I was diagnosed with hypertension and then LVH a couple years back. This can't to a super use as ive always been into sports, I have a...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
Hi I just came back from a Echo , My PAP is 45mmHg . Last 3 years it was around 35, 25, 30 and now 45. I also see grade 1 LV Diastolic ...
Hi I'm 22 female and a recovering addict. It started two months or so ago with really short breath when I typically have great stamina. I...
I was sitting on the couch and and I had my hand of my neck so I could feel my pulse ... I've been have PVCs off and on today probably ab...
1 answer |
I am so thankful to have found this way to connect with others who are experiencing some of the same things I have for years now. I am a...
1 answer |
I am 25 Years old, Healthy (Look Like) and doing good work i am don't have serious stress and sometime doing exercise but before 2 week a...
1 answer |
I'm a 20 year old female in good general health. I've had blood tests , EKGS, holter monitor, chest X-rays , CT scans of my chest and not...
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation he is feeling sleepy ...
Hello. Well to start I've had anxiety for about 5years now and many crazy side affects along with it. For the past 5years my heart has co...
I recently felt chest burning. I walk up stairs for exercise and never had any chest pain or pressure. However today I symptoms of wheezi...
i know the way im explaining this isnt very organized or easy to understand but in my eyes this has destroyed my life and most parts of ...
REPORT: Baseline findings: Sinus rhythm. Minimum heart rate 48 bpm at 7:56 p.m. Rhythm was sinus bradycardia. Average heart ra...
Hi, I had an episode around the end of last year and and had no idea what happened, but it was the most terrifying thing i ever experienc...
A
A
Recent Activity
17020225 tn?1455753197
Blank
Alyjod3 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 19
517872 tn?1465669131
Blank
senseanonymous  commented on FDA Debuts New Cigare...
Jul 19
18559339 tn?1465845729
Blank
rammsm is online Comment
Jun 13
Heart Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703