Heart Health Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ger5714 hours
By mk442
My mother is 50 years old. Her weight is increasing regularly and having chest pain also regularly and if she done mo...
Ger5715 hours
By Keeta1
I'm a 39 year old female and significantly overweight. I've experienced issues with my heart off and on for about 6 y...
sthampAug 26
By sthamp
I am 28 and slightly overweight (losing weight with a healthier diet). I have been dealing with a variety of symptom...
Ger57Aug 23
Ger57Aug 23
By Sabby888
Hi there, just got an echo done and the report says i have mitral valve prolapse, along with trivial MR (regurgitatio...
By anotheronehere
Hi all, I'm a 17 year old male with a healthy weight. Around 3 months ago, I began having a tired feeling in all ...
By khanusman12
For the past six months I have been experiencing breathing problems. It started off as me feeling very aware of my br...
Ger57Aug 20
LVH
By Saylor23
hello, I'm a 24 year old that was diagnosed with mild to moderate lvh two years ago. I've always been in the gym or p...
By Darryl1712
Hey I'm new here and I'm seeking for some help on a problem that I have been having with body lately. So for about...
By LipeQuantum
good Morning, I will call general disorder , every morning when I go to the toilet to defecate , I have a runny no...
By Mezzalenko
For the last two nights, I have had what feels like panic attacks. I get really bad dizziness (or vertigo - I can't t...
MottecAug 14
Ger57Jun 17
By QuickDoughts
Hello I am a 33 year old female. I recently decided that I need to get in shape. I was a smoker with a history of a h...
shiennieAug 12
Ger57Aug 10
shiennieAug 10
Ger57Aug 10
By shiennie
If someone is taking a heart stabilizer medication after a catheter for about 1 week, is it ok for them to do a lase...
By ks516
Hello, 58 year old female. (I have occasional hypertension but nothing over 140/85 when stressed. My normal is 120/8...
subhi1995Aug 01
Ger57Aug 01
subhi1995Aug 01
subhi1995Jul 29
Ger57Jul 29
By subhi1995
My age is 22..diet is also good... My ecgs and echos are normal..... but still every time i stand up i experience l...
By Aralanarshad
Does anyone get or have experienced high blood pressure 130/100 while taking Seroxat CR 25mg 2 tabs?
achilleaJul 26
TristianJul 25
mylifeemsJul 25
By Tristian
When I was around the age of 12 I was attending a committee center over the summer for recreational activities and on...
By xxarod87
hey everyone. I am a bit concerned lately and wanted some advice. i currently 23 yr old male . I noticed some things ...
Jerry_NJBlankJul 20
Jerry_NJBlankJul 19
By SparklyOats
Last week at the doctor's for a check up, my blood pressure was normal, heart rate 70 beats per minute, so he reduced...
Jerry_NJBlankJul 20
By alexmat024
how much family history is important...?? my super grand parents from dad side didnt had heart problem and my grandf...
bigtee97Jul 20
By bigtee97
Hi there, im a 17 year old male and im in good health i guess. I used to workout everyday but stopped this past month...
Recent Activity
Blank
oldie commented on Venting
Aug 25
14287919_tn?1434474394
Blank
WizTeen : Normal, experiences lots ... Comment
Aug 25
Blank
sthamp alive Comment
Aug 25
Heart Health Community Resources