Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 394) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went for a treadmill test and doctor report have a remarks "borderline positive for ischemia@ 17.10 mets.105.39 of PMHR upslopping in i...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hello everyone , 4 months ago my dad had an open heart surgery . he went back to the gym and started working out again , he is aski...
1 answer
About a year ago last june i was sitting at work when all of a sudden the room started spinning. I couldnt shake the dizzyness so i took...
I am a 38 years male and expiriance some strange heart pain after a night out. This happens now basicaly always when I go out. It is ...
1 answer
18922456 tn?1469785019
18 year old female. symptoms are loss of consciousness, body numbness(entire body), blurry vision, shortness of breath, chest/rib pain, p...
2 answers
  Lolorek,    Ger57
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hi, I'm a 17 year old male. Last night the left side of my neck was painful and felt strained, along with that I had a bulging/protruding...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old male. 6'3, 270. I don't do any kind of drugs and only drink once in a while with friends. I have no family history ...
1 answer
  RT93
I am 21 years old female. I have no history or background of heart attack. no one in family has a history of heart attack. sometimes w...
I'm a 22 year old male and i suffer from severe anxiety and i have a serious problem where i don't leave my home. For five years i've...
1 answer
Yesterday night just 2 min after the sex I went to restroom. during urination I fainted for a minute. I could not realise what happened. ...
I am a 28 yr old. 157lb female. I have exercised all my life and have recently realized I have been having a problem. In 2012 I started t...
Hi I was diagnosed with hypertension and then LVH a couple years back. This can't to a super use as ive always been into sports, I have a...
Hi I just came back from a Echo , My PAP is 45mmHg . Last 3 years it was around 35, 25, 30 and now 45. I also see grade 1 LV Diastolic ...
Hi I'm 22 female and a recovering addict. It started two months or so ago with really short breath when I typically have great stamina. I...
I was sitting on the couch and and I had my hand of my neck so I could feel my pulse ... I've been have PVCs off and on today probably ab...
1 answer
I am so thankful to have found this way to connect with others who are experiencing some of the same things I have for years now. I am a...
1 answer
I am 25 Years old, Healthy (Look Like) and doing good work i am don't have serious stress and sometime doing exercise but before 2 week a...
1 answer
I'm a 20 year old female in good general health. I've had blood tests , EKGS, holter monitor, chest X-rays , CT scans of my chest and not...
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation he is feeling sleepy ...
A
A
Recent Activity
10175413 tn?1427173851
Blank
Ekkiemom CURED 1 yr 8 months and gra... Comment
Aug 19
17020225 tn?1455753197
Blank
Alyjod3 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 19