Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 407) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Back in 2009, I was hospitalized with breathing problems which turned out to be pulmonary embolisms (caused by the oral contraceptive I w...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hello. I am a 24 year old male and I am in decent health based on my last physical. 5"8 125lbs. Ever since I was a child I would get rand...
Hi, I am a reasonably healthy 22 year old male, For the last 10 months, almost every day I have been experiencing chest pains (usually...
I had my ablation a few weeks ago and have noticed my heart vibrating now and then. It goes for a few second then stops before starting a...
Hi there, I had an ECG last saturday to check whether I have a problem in my heart. When i got the result, it states there that my ECG re...
I have T wave inversion . Experiencing deep pain in my left chest for the last 2 weeks . No sweating or fatigue . At times my left arm ...
I had L gonadal vein insufficiency, and had a coil embolization performed on L renal vein. Ever since, I had surgery, I have chest pai...
463897 tn?1468017350
Jerry_NJ and erijon have been Co-Community Leaders in Heart Health, helping others get advice and support, for 2 years this month! Thank ...
I have been to the doctors for this but all of the tests came back fine. I was told I have an arrythmia but that it is not a big deal. Th...
Hello, I had a cath procedure done about 4 weeks ago. Had a nice size hematoma that eventually healed, now I'm all of a sudden. Having sh...
hello im a male of 23 yrs , i weighs only 54kg with height 6 feet ! .Recently im experiencing low blood pressure 110/70 mmhg . I feel kin...
1 answer
I'm 25 yr old male with hypertension which caused mild/moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) I checked my bp resting today it was ...
So I've been getting a very rapid heart rate recently, most notably when I get up, go up stairs or am in a stressful situation, I also ge...
2 answers
I went for a treadmill test and doctor report have a remarks "borderline positive for ischemia@ 17.10 mets.105.39 of PMHR upslopping in i...
1 answer | 3 comments
  KanTang,    Ger57,    KanTang,    Ger57
Hello everyone , 4 months ago my dad had an open heart surgery . he went back to the gym and started working out again , he is aski...
1 answer
About a year ago last june i was sitting at work when all of a sudden the room started spinning. I couldnt shake the dizzyness so i took...
I am a 38 years male and expiriance some strange heart pain after a night out. This happens now basicaly always when I go out. It is ...
1 answer
18922456 tn?1469785019
18 year old female. symptoms are loss of consciousness, body numbness(entire body), blurry vision, shortness of breath, chest/rib pain, p...
2 answers
  Lolorek,    Ger57
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
1 answer
  Ger57
Hi, I'm a 17 year old male. Last night the left side of my neck was painful and felt strained, along with that I had a bulging/protruding...
|
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Jsgarcia78 added the Exercise Tracker
Nov 14
Blank
Ash1057 is ... Comment
Sep 25
5851092 tn?1404137064
Blank