Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 413) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have recently went to the cardiologist for some chest discomfort and palpitations. I had an ekg, heart ultrasound, and stress test. ...
8 answers |
Hi guys, hope everyone's having a great New Year so far. Third picture from the bottom of this website is a picture of an abdomen. I was ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A few months ago I started feeling easily weak, and had a lot less energy than before. After class, I was so drained that I could hardly ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened sho...
1 answer |
Recently turned 18 in September, Female. have been having heart attack symtpoms for the past 3 days and it seems to be getting worse . A...
So yesterday I was doing my normal routine at work, which is a high stress environment- management, dealing with a lot of people so you g...
I've recently been experiencing a bubbling/pulsating feeling. It started just below my sternum and went away. The past week it has moved ...
3 answers |
Back in 2009, I was hospitalized with breathing problems which turned out to be pulmonary embolisms (caused by the oral contraceptive I w...
1 answer |
Hello. I am a 24 year old male and I am in decent health based on my last physical. 5"8 125lbs. Ever since I was a child I would get rand...
Hi, I am a reasonably healthy 22 year old male, For the last 10 months, almost every day I have been experiencing chest pains (usually...
I had my ablation a few weeks ago and have noticed my heart vibrating now and then. It goes for a few second then stops before starting a...
Hi there, I had an ECG last saturday to check whether I have a problem in my heart. When i got the result, it states there that my ECG re...
I have T wave inversion . Experiencing deep pain in my left chest for the last 2 weeks . No sweating or fatigue . At times my left arm ...
I had L gonadal vein insufficiency, and had a coil embolization performed on L renal vein. Ever since, I had surgery, I have chest pai...
463897 tn?1468017350
Jerry_NJ and erijon have been Co-Community Leaders in Heart Health, helping others get advice and support, for 2 years this month! Thank ...
I have been to the doctors for this but all of the tests came back fine. I was told I have an arrythmia but that it is not a big deal. Th...
Hello, I had a cath procedure done about 4 weeks ago. Had a nice size hematoma that eventually healed, now I'm all of a sudden. Having sh...
hello im a male of 23 yrs , i weighs only 54kg with height 6 feet ! .Recently im experiencing low blood pressure 110/70 mmhg . I feel kin...
1 answer |
I'm 25 yr old male with hypertension which caused mild/moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) I checked my bp resting today it was ...
So I've been getting a very rapid heart rate recently, most notably when I get up, go up stairs or am in a stressful situation, I also ge...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Jsgarcia78 added the Exercise Tracker
Nov 14
Blank
Ash1057 is ... Comment
Sep 25
5851092 tn?1404137064
Blank