Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 434) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey, I'm 18-year-old boy, skinny, ok diet and hopefully healthy guy. This has worried me very much and I want to know if this normal. ...
Hi, Im 17 and for the past 58 hrs (roughly) i have been having strange tight / heavy feeling in the left side of the chest. it's on and o...
1 answer |
had an echo stress test ekg and holster test all was fine. got the echo results and now im worried because of all the findings don't seem...
Hi,my husband have a wired fetish. she told me that doing CPR on me making him horny. By doing CPR i mean he wants me to play dead and t...
I was recently diagnosed with IBS to which I was given medication. I was given esomeprazole and other drugs but since then I have had che...
I have an irregular heart beat and my EKG shows and "normal" abnormality of a valve not closing all the way, common in people that workou...
I'm 20 years old and i have a healthy heart my doctor told me that after some tests. But my question is can my heart just stop beating.is...
For the past 6 months, I have had pain in my chest that comes and goes. It is mostly on the left side of my chest, near the center. I w...
66 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, I recently wore a heart monitor for 30 days. I was wearing it because I occasionally faint, and the doctor wanted to see if it's b...
I am 44 years old & female. I am looking for somebody to help me to understand what my 7 day heart E.C.G.results could mean for me. I h...
Hello! In July of Last year I was put on birth control pills to help with my diagnoses of PCOS. Long story short, I developed a Massive P...
Echocardiogram report m mode measurements RV 2.9 cm ivs 0.7 Lvedd 5.9 cm Lveds4.0 cm Lvpw 0.7 FS 33% EF 61% AO Root 3.3 cm ACS 1.9 cm lef...
1 answer |
I had a CT scan on my chest done a year ago and it said moderate stenosis or narrowing of the subclavian artery. I've been dealing wit...
1 answer |
I have read and heard about Dr. Budwig's protocol regarding cancer and heart disease. Are there any studies done on this mixture of cotta...
1 answer |
I am 40, do not have allergies to anything, nor take any medicine. Was sitting down relaxing after eating when suddenly felt back pain ...
Hello, For the last year or so, I have been experiencing occasional pain in my upper chest that can be best described as a jolt or sho...
1 answer |
It has been over a week since my stress test after finding RBBB and my doctor has not called me about the results showing up in my patien...
1 answer |
Exercising, Anger and a Heart Attack Study, You may want to think twice about working out your anger at the gym. Exercising when y...
I had an echocardiogram and a stress echocardiogram a month and a half ago which showed my LV ejection fraction being about 65-70 % at r...
Hi guys, Basically for he last month or two I've been getting heart palpitations and various other different symptoms such as a fast r...
A
A
Heart Health Community Resources