Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community
This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment, and have been off treatment for at least 6 months, to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have been caused by the Hepatitis C virus itself or may be related to treatment for Hepatitis C. Some examples are autoimmune conditions, previous medical conditions exacerbated by the virus or the treatment, liver damage, and inflammation of the joints.
1 - 20 (of 283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last interferon injection was 12 months ago. I feel tired, lethargic, my bones ache in the morning esp in my feet. I'm in bed asleep b...
268 answers | 8 comments |
I did 12 weeks harvoni for hep I had like 20 years last april. I year later BIL hand numbness tingling. Just recent lost muscle strentgh....
6 answers | 1 comment |
20063166 tn?1489404667
zkm
Passed more than 7 months after the successful treatment of my son from hepatitis C, but there were serious side effects that were not be...
11 answers | 14 comments |
475555 tn?1469307939
My personal answer to this question is a resounding YES! I have just passed the first winter of my life without getting sick. No colds, n...
I successfully went through treatment for Hepatitis C and a found SVR through Harvoni going forward is this considered a pre existing con...
1 answer |
Hi, Does anyone know about any connection between Hepatitis Disease שמג Rosacea ? I would be happy if you can point me onto papers abou...
2 answers |
I wanted to post a thread that could serve as a main point of communication for all of us who have treated and suffered serious, life alt...
77 answers | 6 comments |
10175413 tn?1427173851
It's been a bit since I've posted!l. Hope everyone is great and reaching SVR! The reason for this post is I want to know how many post...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, Haven't been on the forum for many years. I treated in a Telaprevir trial back in 2009 and was cured. It was triple therapy back then...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband had a liver transplant in 2005. He had HCV. Transplant went well. Of course the HC came back and he did 84 weeks(!) of Interfe...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi , I am a long time member of this forum. On 2008 I finished 1 year Interferon + Ribavirin tx. Since then I feel very well, beside ...
My husband was treated for Hep C in 2000/2001 he was treated with Ribavirin and Interferon. We got an all clear. He has worked extremem...
2 answers |
19182206 tn?1473573335
I am a 53 year old British female. I was treated for Hep C back in 2010/11 and was extremely unwell during the treatment. Since treatment...
6 answers | 3 comments |
This is primary regarding the thyroid function post-treatment. During treatments, all 12 of them, never had any thyroid problems. About 3...
4 answers | 1 comment |
475555 tn?1469307939
Some of you may already have seen this study, but as I just found it in PubMed I thought I would post the link here in the forum: http:/...
3 answers | 4 comments |
407029 tn?1253996223
ive been SVR since 2008 ..my liver has become enlarged(i must confess i drink but i havent engauged in any bad behavior or anything ..my ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I had a biopsy 3 yrs. ago and the result said, necroinflammatory activity score 1, fibrosis score 0-1. Spotty steatosis was noted. I h...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was treated with Harvoni over a year and a half ago. I have stomach pain everyday. I have lost a lot of weight.What is wrong?
2 answers |
I'm 54 and SVR after 3 treatments starting from 1993, 1994 then Peg & Ribarivin 2003. To say it was a roller coaster ride to hell is an u...
96 answers | 11 comments |
It just breaks my heart reading all the testamonials from everyone.We are all basicaly suffering the symptoms.We were guini pigs to big p...
1 answer |
A
A
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
What Is Hepatitis C?
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Diagnosing Hepatitis C
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
Just Diagnosed? Here’s What’s Next
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
Understanding Hepatitis C Treatment
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
Your Guide to Hep C Treatments
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
Managing Side Effects of Treatment
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
Making Hep C Treatment a Success
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community Resources