Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.
I'm 44. Ten months ago I had a full abdominal hysterectomy. I also have Graves. My Endochronologist told me that because it returned afte...
I had a robotic hysterectom 4 months ago. They also took out my cervic. I can feel hard threadlike stitches inside of me. I was told tha...
I had a hysterectomy 2 months ago due to a severe case of endometriosis. I had a lot of back pain & I thought after I had a hysterectomy ...
For the last 20 years, every 12 months I have to have a DNC or I swell in my feet, ankles, legs and stomach. I swell so bad that my legs ...
I am 6 wks post surgery, I was sent home after 2 day sin the hospital. I develop severe pain at home the 5th day I wen to the er they fou...
i had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. i am still experiencinga lot of pain like the worst menstural cramps ever and it hurts really bad to us...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.