Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
Over the past 4 years I've developed these symptoms: a chronic daily headache behind my forehead, which was debatabley attributed to a ...
Hi, my name is Valerie and I am 16 years old and I am always very tired everyday. I always get enough sleep, usually about 8 or 9 hours o...
I've been suffering from very severe day-time sleepiness for years and doctors have not been able to figure out why. I currently take sti...
Please help! I'm 28 years old and have been masturbating frequently for as long as I remember (13 years), on average I'm guessing at le...
Effexor XR at 37.5 seems to help my anxiety, mild depression and sleeplessness. I have never taken an antidepressant before. At age 73 ...
Hi, I need some help here, I moved to the States from Europe in 05. Since then I had sleeping issues. Never before then. About last summ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.