Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
Back in june i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, the next day we had sex again and two days after that. about two days later ...
Dr. Burks, what is the difference between abacterial/noninfectious cystitis and IC? Is it the same ?? I did a cystoscopy with hydrodisten...
Im 36yrs old, I have in the past been diagnosed with IC by my Urologist. I tought it was gone, but this weekend a started feeling the ter...
I am a female age 52 yrs old, 6 yrs ago I was DX with Bladder Cancer and scared out of my mind. My PCP and OBGYN had me believing I was g...
I am a 18 year female, and ive been suffereing from a "unrinary tract infection" since november 2008! I have been on 2 courses of trimeth...
Do think there will ever be a cure for IC? I don't know about how it is now. But when I was DX it was very hard, are dr's more senstive t...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.