Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
Hi there For the past few months I have had a problem with my bladder. I seem to need to go to the toilet a lot more and after I have...
Last year I had a bladder infection every month. Severe pain with urination, throbbing in my urethra, pressure in my stomach, frequency...
hi i am an 18 year old female who has been suffering with cystitis for a couple of years now. it burns after everytime i pee and very lit...
I have been taking Bactrim for three days yet still have "heaviness" and urgency to void. My urinalysis was negative for an infection be...
Hi. I have been having the following symptoms for the past month. 1. Frequent urge to urinate (every 1/2 hour - hour) 2. Bladder pres...
Hello, I am 4 months postpartum with my first child. Normal vaginal delivery except the placenta wouldn't detach and the OB manually remo...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.