Aa
A
A
Close

Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

1 - 20 (of 2533) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 32 year old male with a question. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed a slight lump when I was massaging my neck during a bad tension headache. I had sever sinus issues at that time. The lump cant be seen and is very small, like a hal...
justinp1984 | Last answer
I found a pea size lump on my right side of neck in between my ear and collar bone but more close to collar bone. It does not hurt when I touch it but I have been touching it too much it causes the area to hurt. When I feel it it feels l...
Ritzz94444 | Last answer
Hi everyone..I was wondering if someone could help me understand my CT results... The main thing that sticks out to me is that it says "the largest left neck node involves the left Ia station measuring 13 x 8 mm. Previously it measu...
jo_e914 | Last answer
I recently had a CT of my neck done. I have been sick for a year, with swollen lymph nodes for 8 months out of that year. I am confused by the measurement of the lymph nodes. I was wondering if someone could explain if I should be con...
lovely13 | Last answer
I have a single lump on the right side of the neck, just below the hyoid bone. Its there for more than 2 months now and the first Ultrassonography I made showed nothing at all. It feels like a bone that is off its place, and when I s...
odvecchi | Posted
Wish I could post a picture I feel a lot of annoying pain in my neck best way to relate is a stiffness a lump looks like a swelled up the ENT said it was around 2 cm more long that wide close to the right side of jaw line but the top of...
Wisdomizer | Last answer
My 2 1/2 year old daughter always seems to be sick! She has a cough that will not go away and is always getting fevers! She has had a pea sized lump on the back of her neck for over a year and nothing too concerning but for the past 2 we...
Lstrom | Last answer
I am not sick and have not been in month. Last night I noticed a lump in my groin. Sometimes it's hard to find. I been messing with it so much I'm completely sore! I'm so scared that it's something scary. It doesn't really hurt and it's...
Niki0315 | Posted
Hi. Thanks to anyone that has read this. Within the last year I haven't been feeling right. i going swollen lymph nodes on each side of my neck months ago. Then found one behind my right jaw underneath my ear. That one is very hard. Not ...
Jeribaby | Last answer
316189_tn?1193614081
I have had tiny lymph nodes swollen on the sides of my neck for awhile (almost a year now) and they haven't gone away...they are on the right side more than the left. Now I have submandibular glands that are swollen on both sides and I h...
Jenny11790 | Last answer
Hi everyone I've had 3 lymph nodes in my neck which have been palpable for at least 2 years. My doctor felt them about 2 years ago and said they were fine and that's been that. However since having my son 6 months ago I've bec...
appreciatehelp | Last answer
I have a lump on the right side of my neck. I also have 2 others down a little further closer to my shoulder. The whole side of my neck is hurting from the base of my skull all the way into my shoulders. Its only been going on for 2 days...
ashleigh2005 | Last answer
Is leukaemia related to HIV in anyway? I was also wondering if some people could describe their initial symptoms of leukaemia wether it be a rash or chronic cough just anything would help thanks.
londonuk99 | Last answer
Hi everyone I've had 3 lymph nodes in my neck which have been palpable for at least 2 years. My doctor felt them about 2 years ago and said they were fine and that's been that. However since having my son 6 months ago I've bec...
appreciatehelp | Posted
I've been having swollen lypmh nodes in my neck in my neck thy are nova labd but in my right ear behind it for a year I've had this . they did blood work and it came out fine , a chest x ray no enlargement. Now I'm having stomach pain ...
Tetikittychan | Last answer
MY 3.5 YEARS OLD GIRL GOT 3 JOINT CERVICAL LYMPH-NODES. SHE IS VERY ACTIVE AND GROWING SMARTLY. SHE HAS NO SPECIFIC SICKNESS. OFTEN SHE GOT RUNNY NOSE. I NOTICED THIS NODES WHEN SHE WAS 18 MONTHS ONLY. THAT TIME IT IS NOT TOO MUCH LARGE ...
ALBATROSS94 | Last answer
I am a 22 year old female and I am a bit concerned. I have had a painful (on and off) lymph node on the left side of my neck by my jaw for a few weeks. It is not noticibly swollen. I also have a small hard lump on the back of my neck whi...
Karls123025 | Posted
I am a 24 years male, and I finished my 6 cycles of ABVD for stage 2A hodgkin's lymphoma in the chest week ago. I've been suffering since five days from slight pain when breathing deeply, and since three days I've been feeling shortness...
yahiaa196 | Last answer
I have some questions regarding non-Hodgkin lymphoma which I truly hope someone could answer, my mother ( 45 year old ) recently had an operation on removal of a 'non-cancerous tumor' on her left maxillary bone resulting in the removal o...
T_abh | Last answer
For the past 5 months i am having painful swollen lymph nodes in the right side of my neck pain in my right shoulder blade i have lost weight fatigue weakness lost appetite and anxiety i visit the doctor she run some blood test .when ...
jehovajirah | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources