Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Basically I have had large lymph nodes in my next for several years now. They are hard and feel like they are attached to some...
Hi I am currently going through my first lot of abvd chemotherapy and on the second day I am having really bad itching in my private part...
15 days ago i did a cbc was fine. Last day i suffered from high fever. After taking 3 paracetamol, fever gone. Last few days my urine col...
Okay, so I had some ultrasounds and a CT done on my neck about a year ago. The ultrasound showed some abnormal lymph nodes, with the bigg...
17 answers | 15 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Anncorn314,    Ken_PA ,    Anncorn314,    Ken_PA
Recently completed a round of testing to perhaps explain why I have been in significant abdominal pain for a long time. The latest bout ...
1 answer
  Ken_PA
Hi there, About six weeks ago I've got very sore throat followed by cough, swollen lymph nodes and white patches on the back of the thro...
6 answers | 4 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Stevena777,    Ken_PA ,    Stevena777,    Stevena777
I am a 53 year old female. I am worried about having a lymphoma, leukemia or tonsil cancer. My symptoms started suddenly last Sat...
1 answer | 3 comments
  sueboy,    Ken_PA ,    sueboy,    Ken_PA
Hi I've just found out 2 days ago my cat has Lymphoma Cancer. Shes a long haired cat and vet said she will be having chemo tablet and s...
4 answers | 1 comment
  sabnz,    Ken_PA ,    sabnz,    sabnz,    Ken_PA
I have a follow up with my doctor next week, but I'm trying to understand these in the meantime. She is testing me for CLL and Hodgkin's...
10 answers | 11 comments
  Ken_PA ,    tinkydwd123,    Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA
Hi, I have a question about my blood work. I'm hoping someone here can help me as I don't see my doctor for a few days. I actually hav...
1 answer
Hello, Well my story is little bit long and full of question marks. But I'll try to make it clear as I can. I have swollen lymph node...
Hi, I've been having a few of these symptoms for years now, but its just been brought to my attention that I might possibly have leukemia...
3 answers | 1 comment
For two months had swollen lymphnode in my neck left side . went to Dr. And they claim blood work is all ok and that there is a pen tip s...
1 answer
  Ken_PA
Info: I am a male, in my mid-twenties, no smoking, casual drinking (12 beers a week), history of depression, 5'10 200 lbs, acceptable HR ...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA
My friend have swollen lymph nodes around her neck area for about 6 months now and it's not going away, plus it's hurting due to the swel...
Hello Everyone, I am a 35 year old female in good health (or I have led myself to believe). I feel great, other than fatigued at times....
I have a SED rate of 129, negative RA result and am in pain beyond belief. My back, hips, neck feel so sore i can barely walk or move. My...
3 answers | 2 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA ,    madewithlove22,    Ken_PA
I have 5 year old son who has been sick a lot, most recently having fevers 3 weeks apart with no one else in the house getting sick. His ...
3 answers | 2 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Ashbug17,    Ken_PA ,    Ashbug17,    Ken_PA
Hi, i have recently found two swollen lymph nodes, one above my collarbone and one at the top of my jaw under the ear (not sure what this...
12 answers | 4 comments
  IndigoNZ,    Ken_PA ,    IndigoNZ,    Ken_PA ,    IndigoNZ
Hi. I am a 27 year old female. It all started with some bothersome gastrointestinal problems. Went to my GP and diagnosed me with gastric...
1 answer
  Ken_PA
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank