Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2686) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1287128 tn?1331138138
I'll try to make this as short as I can. I've been feeling off lately. I've had quite a few sore throats and even woke up with huge swoll...
11 answers | 7 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Raerae336,    Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA
Hi all Like 14 years ago i had a chicken pox virus , after i was cleared from it i felt a node on the back side of my right neck it w...
7 answers | 2 comments
  diesel00777,    Ken_PA ,    diesel00777,    diesel00777,    Ken_PA
How long can a person have Hodgkins Lymphoma w/o knowing it? Or How long can a person survive having it w/o diagnosis. For instance, I he...
6 answers | 2 comments
  xmelax35,    Ken_PA ,    xmelax35,    xmelax35,    Ken_PA
Has anyone else had good luck with megadoses of vitamin C for your CLL? Five years ago I was diagnosed with CLL and began my w...
3 answers
SPECIMEN:LEFT CERVICAL LYMPHNODE ---------------------------------------------------------------------- GROSS EXAMINATION: 3 GREY WHITE...
1 answer
  Ken_PA
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
1 answer
  Ken_PA
I have been feeling different for the past 4 or 5 months. It started with the feeling of fatigue and constent cold. Then i discoverd a li...
5 answers | 1 comment
  xmelax35,    Ken_PA ,    Johnanthony123,    Johnanthony123,    Ken_PA
Since 2015, I've undergone numerous tests because a CBC indicated eosinophilia and neutropenia Eos highest 17%, lowest 8. They've ...
1 answer
Good day . I have a lump on my neck and have been to GP Not able to help me . Please help me I don't want my kids to see me like this
1 answer
  Ken_PA
I vomited three weeks ago due to feeling ill, afterwards I had a sort of twitching pain in my stomach that lasted in to the next day.. Ev...
1 answer
Trying to see why Dr wants a bone marrow test and has mentioned cancer. Don't understand these lab results. Thank you! Lab Test: Hemogra...
2 answers
  Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA
Hi, my wife is in the Philippines and I am getting her a spouse visa to come to my country in Europe, this process could take two or thre...
3 answers | 2 comments
  Ken_PA ,    pb_online,    Ken_PA ,    pb_online,    Ken_PA
Hi, I had some recent blood work done. It was a full CBC, and everything was normal, except for "Immature Granulocytes Absolute". The Nor...
1 answer
I have had a lump in my groin about 2 cm big for at least 7 weeks I was showering when I noticed it and it isn't painful, so completely u...
2 answers | 4 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Cheryl5297,    Cheryl5297,    Ken_PA ,    Cheryl5297
Just a quick question. I had a routine physical a few weeks back. Had all the normal blood work done. Well I have a less than normal WB...
4 answers | 1 comment
  Ken_PA ,    Clairyb
Does anyone else get restless legs and hurting legs keeping you up at night? Neuropathy? RLS? What do you do for sleep?
4 answers | 3 comments
  kenatwood,    Corgymommy,    Ken_PA ,    Corgymommy,    Ken_PA
Isn't this the gommunity due to neuropathy pain from keppra?
HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS WITH C LL? JIM WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2005 AT 64. THE DISEASE HAS NOT PROGRESSED, BUT HE HAS HAD TERRIBLE PAIN IN TH...
3 answers | 1 comment
We went in for testing because we thought she might have a seafood allergy. She had developed a rash while on spring break. The tryptase ...
5 answers | 4 comments
  Ken_PA ,    Ken_PA ,    bamafan1,    Ken_PA ,    bamafan1
Hi there, ever since the beginning of 2016 I have had enlarged lymph glands under my left armpit. I can feel pretty much all of them unde...
2 answers
  Ken_PA ,    ashesx90
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources