Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My physician has been concerned with my symptoms, and referred me to a hematologist/oncologist in worry of a possible lymphoma. I have ha...
2 answers |
Hello everyone, I had an ultrasound on Oct 31 of this year which measured a lymph node in the upper medial thigh at 2.4 x 1.4 x1.0 cm ...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I recently had soreness by my left jaw and went poking around thought I felt a lymph node. So I went and saw my PCP right away because I ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hey I think I might have lymphomas. At first I was thinking it could be hiv because I had unprotected sex but I got test negative with 4t...
3 answers |
My husband has been experiencing swollen lymph nodes for around 6weeks. Blood test were normal. Ultrasound showed few lumps and 4cm wide ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
My husband has been experiencing swollen lymph nodes for around 6weeks. Blood test were normal. Ultrasound showed few lumps and 4cm wide ...
Hello.I had lymphoma(NHL) eight years ago.Then i have Chemotherapy eight times and stem cell Autologous transplantation. I have no proble...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everyone, I have hit a brick wall with the Healthcare system (NHS) and was wondering if anyone can please help me. Dec 2016 - I sta...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So, I am 19 years old and in college and about twelve weeks ago I had sex with someone I didn't know and the condom broke... you could im...
1 answer |
Today I woke up with a swollen lump located on the left side of my neck, under my ear. It's tender when I touch it. Yesterday, I woke u...
1 answer |
1184460 tn?1273989830
Hi, I have a question for the members of this community. It's regarding my wife and current symptoms. I know that none of you are doctors...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 39 year old (seemingly) healthy female, but have been having reoccurring low grade fevers, fatigue, and headaches for more than 2 m...
1 answer |
Since about two weeks ago, I started feeling aching in the armpit area (where the breast meets the armpit mainly) and under chin and diff...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Thank you for any assistance you can all give me. First off, I have been having swelling on the left side of my neck for some time now. I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Recently I have had a cold and seem to have enlarged lymph nodes in my neck area. I understand that having a cold can create enlarged lym...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hello, guys! I understand you are not here to diagnose me, but I would really appreciate you helping me figure out should I start panick...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I am 60 and was diagnosed with CLL last year. I've gone in four times for follow-up labs and am now on a yearly watch. It's running an ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
358304 tn?1409713092
I do have a little anxiety going on. I have had a sore lymph node, im assuming for amost a week, its one thats never really gotten sor...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am a 20 year old female who has been experiencing swollen lymph nodes in the groin area for about 2 days after i consume alco...
22 answers |
So please bare in mind that my insurance will not become active until March 1st, so this is all very preemptive for me. I have every pla...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
Blank
PA