Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Runo27 minutes
RunoSep 09
RunoSep 09
RunoSep 05
By Runo
Male, 45 years old, 40 years old when problems began. Just before Christmas 2009, I went to the doctor with aching...
By Domfree
What kind of food would help when you have an abscess under your chin and you're taking antibiotics
By jackyjoe
Hello all. I know this is a lot of text to go through but I am doing my best to provide a good understanding of my si...
By mtnrun
My husband noticed a small soft mass that feels fatty to me under his right collarbone. It is not attached to anythin...
By gouworried
I have small 2 cm bumps on arm, back below ear and chest since 5 months. i visited 3 doctors ENT, a surgeon and a ski...
Ken_PABlankSep 08
Ken_PABlankSep 08
By kaakla
Hi, I have a question about some bloodwork my one year old recently had done. She is 14 months old and overall in gre...
KFaceySep 05
happygood38Nov 05, 2013
Ken_PABlankJul 13, 2013
MontbobJul 05, 2013
SpacecowbowMar 18, 2013
By Worried8802 Blank
Hello, I am a 20 year old female who has been experiencing swollen lymph nodes in the groin area for about 2 days ...
By MrsPepper
Hi I have a swollen lymph on the left of my neck and was sent for ultrasound (on my whole neck area) and to see a ...
By sainttsp
I was in here in May and June searching for help and guidance and Ken and Mocha were such a huge help to me. It was c...
By Tinybit90
My MPV was 6.0.That was done at an urgent care facility.Should I mention that to my regular physician?Im already goin...
By summerluvr
so I posted a few times, had some weird lymph node swelling and a few other things going on. Turns out my cancer is ...
M129Aug 24
By M129
Does anyone experiences swelling on R side along iliac crest sometimes closer to belly button and increased pressure ...
By natashav2003
Went in to doc for routine CBC/physical the whole nine in March. WBC was 10.9 and NEUT 8. Went in again yesterday to ...
By ben_15
I recently found a lump in the centre of my right armpit. It doesn't feel very circular and is actually a bit thin an...
9129326_tn?1401853571
By DJpuppy
I've been diagnosed with Graves disease,hyperthyroidism,hyperparathyroidsm- diabetic peripheral neuropathy, restless ...
By tridon3
If you want the actual question go to the bottom. But i recommend reading the whole thing. Sorry about my grammar ,i ...
By cindyINalberta
I just got back from the dr office for my sons routine blood test (yearly)......out of know where i feel like i'm dev...
By Monument
From few months I have "headache,weakness, both side neck pain, chest pain, bone weak".After that doctor tell blood t...
7964397_tn?1395802983
july297Aug 11
redroks2Mar 28
By redroks2
I have a lymph node biopsy coming up and I am wondering, will any node in your body show lymphoma? I have had lym...
9263335_tn?1403466632
By melissa_182
It's confirmed my little brother who is 3 years old has Leukemia.. He's been begging my parents to see me & I talked ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank