Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2695) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all Like 14 years ago i had a chicken pox virus , after i was cleared from it i felt a node on the back side of my right neck it w...
12 answers | 10 comments |
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hi, 49 year old male here. No thyroid ( removed in 2012). About 4 months ago I noticed that when i did pull ups at the gym i had som...
19 answers | 23 comments |
Hi there After i lost my mother to cancer, i've been getting really hypochondircal and this maybe me getting anxious again, but anyways....
1 answer |
thanks for reading. for a little over two months now, i have been having a rash of symptoms that, based on all testing, are completely in...
Hi! I have been having EXTREME shoulder pain for about one and a half months. It is to the point I cannot raise my arm above my chest a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am an 18 year old female. I have had swollen Lymphnodes in my neck for maybe a year they are symmetrical I also found two under my jaw ...
1287128 tn?1331138138
I'll try to make this as short as I can. I've been feeling off lately. I've had quite a few sore throats and even woke up with huge swoll...
12 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, I am a 19 year old male. I recently discovered when i raise my right arm, there is a 'lump'. However, i cannot tell whether it is ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Recently, ive been having a lot of health struggles for about almost 2 months. It started out with me lying in bed, in the beginning of J...
Since April of 2016, my friend pointed out a very small bump at the bottom of my neck, a bit below my thyroid. it was maybe 5mm, the size...
I know I need to consult a Dr., but last time I paid $100 to be treated rudely and thrown some antibiotics. Anyway, the lymph node un...
is there any research out there connecting titanium plates/anchors to lymphoma or other cancers
2 answers | 1 comment |
i got cbc test and my Lymphocytes percentages was 4.1 . but after month i got another test and lymphocytes percentage is 34 what does thi...
Okay so this has started about a month ago. The pain is felt in my groin on the left side. Its in the pubic bone area and the pain is in ...
Hello! Late night anxiety and I'm losing sleep over this. I'm a 25 year old girl, normal weight, training for a marathon, not a perfect d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
How long can a person have Hodgkins Lymphoma w/o knowing it? Or How long can a person survive having it w/o diagnosis. For instance, I he...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone else had good luck with megadoses of vitamin C for your CLL? Five years ago I was diagnosed with CLL and began my w...
3 answers |
SPECIMEN:LEFT CERVICAL LYMPHNODE ---------------------------------------------------------------------- GROSS EXAMINATION: 3 GREY WHITE...
1 answer |
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
1 answer |
I have been feeling different for the past 4 or 5 months. It started with the feeling of fatigue and constent cold. Then i discoverd a li...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources