Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2661) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it Curable? Does it go into Remission? What'should the signs of reoccurring?
I have a very hard, swollen, fixed lymph node under my ear. Its been this way for about 6 months. I finally got enough nerve to go to my ...
40 answers | 1 comment |
I am 21 years old and a health female. Recently I've started to have major anxiety about my health. My wisdom teeth are giving me problem...
1 answer |
Since about two weeks ago, I started feeling aching in the armpit area (where the breast meets the armpit mainly) and under chin and diff...
9 answers | 1 comment |
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hi, 49 year old male here. No thyroid ( removed in 2012). About 4 months ago I noticed that when i did pull ups at the gym i had som...
18 answers | 23 comments |
I've had a palpable lymph node in my neck for nearly 2 years that I know about. As far as I can tell by feeling it, there has been no gro...
8 answers | 5 comments |
I am 23 years old and there has been a lymph node in my neck just below the jaw line that has been enlarged for months or maybe even lo...
Since 2015, I've undergone numerous tests because a CBC indicated eosinophilia and neutropenia Eos highest 17%, lowest 8. They've ...
I am 23 years old and there has been a lymph node in my neck just below the jaw line that has been enlarged for months or maybe even long...
I have had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for around 7 months now, three smaller lymph nodes are swollen on my left si...
So I have had this swollen lump on the left side of my neck for 3 months now. It is hard and fixed, and relatively no pain. It is located...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for around 7 months now, three smaller lymph nodes are swollen on my left si...
2 answers |
Since many years ago (about 15) I have noticed palpable lymph nodes on the posterior triangle, on both sides of my neck, one week ago I f...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I don't know if I have cause to be concerned but I saw my gastroenterologist about 6 months ago for a number of symptoms (heartburn...
1 answer |
19959340 tn?1487375297
Hi there. I haven't been feeling well since January 1st. I have a lot of speculated problems and ideas but nothing has been really conf...
5 answers | 3 comments |
About 1.5 years ago, I noticed a lymph node under the corner of my jaw about 1-1.5cm large, it is moveable. I went to the doctor who said...
1 answer |
My son came home over a week ago with a lymph node under his jaw. Then next day, there was one on the other side, and one under his chin....
1 answer |
I'm 41, male, and about 1 month ago I was purposely checking for lymph nodes for no reason other than a periodic check much like others d...
10 answers |
I am 22 years old and don't smoke and barely drink. I've had an enlarged lymph node on the left side of my neck for a few months now as f...
On Thursday Feb 9, 2017, I took a nap and woke up about an hour later and woke up with a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck....
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources