Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I have been feeling real tired with fatigue and achy muscles for about 2 weeks ,sometimes I feel like I have a fever and I check a...
2 answers |
I had CBC test and it turned out that my segmenters is 0.70. The normal is 0.35 - 0.65. Thank you.
After a sexual exposure 6 months, I got a bad case of balanitis that i'm still dealing with, I started to realize my neck had a big swoll...
19 answers | 19 comments |
19271712 tn?1479818744
My 48 year old has been having submental , submandibular and posterior cervical lymph node swelling in right and left lobes please fi...
18 answers | 18 comments |
Hi there I am a 20 year old male and I have plenty of symptoms to go through that I worry may all be connected. It started 2 and a half y...
3 answers | 2 comments |
CAT SCAN shows swolllen lymph node in abdomen and fluid in intestines . white blood count normal. appendix is not visible on catscan. bo...
1 answer |
Just want to know two years to the month of my last sexual partner I got sick where I had bad joint pain in my knees and wrists it was di...
It started 3 days ago I woke up and had a pain in my throat when I swallowed, I figured it was nothing because I was sleeping with my ...
Hi there I'm a 20 year old male. In January this year I noticed a lymph node in my armpit that was small and moveable and then discovered...
I've had very large lymph nodes that I thought nothing about until I discovered a large node in my groin. It measures 4 cm. The ones in m...
5 answers | 7 comments |
Hi everyone. Yesterday I found a lump near my clavicle bone that I had never noticed or felt before. It seems to be movable, almost as...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1610132 tn?1453279042
I have had both my knees and hips replaced from 2010 to 2013, at some point I noticed swelling not going down and came to realize I had e...
1 answer |
I went to the walk in clinic the other day for bruising I've had for a couple months (it's got worse) and heavy bleeding.. he said he cou...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello recently i am having a pinching pain in the right side of the back of my neck so i kinda touched my neck and i found inside the mus...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Is it okay to drink alcahol when suffering cll,I am currently not taking any medication. Hughie2
4 answers | 1 comment |
I can't tell on these Lab reports which this WBC is from. I had these tests taken on 8/30 and picked them up last night because I hadn't...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Im having a hodgkings lympohoma. And i got a infection too. I got antibiotic for ma infection. Befor antibiotic my crp was 137 and wbc is...
1 answer |
I have had a lump/swollen lymph node under my armpit for the past 3 weeks. It's painless. I also got symptoms such as fever, night sweat...
I have had a swollen lymph node in my neck for about 2 weeks now. It feels quite hard to the touch and isn't really painful. This is also...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources