Aa
A
A
Close

Migraines & Headaches Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

1 - 20 (of 8752) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im new to this forum. However, I joined to ask.. if anyone has experienced a sexual headache? OMG, its the worst. Right before "Release" or during, i get a thunderclap type headache for a couple hours. It started about 2 weeks ago. I hav...
  Posted
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused by laying down. I awake each morning with a headache. Most mornings they are mild to moderate, and ...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I have been feeling dizziness and lightheadedness for a year now and I have no idea what is the issue. I had a MRI and CT scan of my head and everything came out normal. Even had blood check and thyroid check and ever...
  Posted
legs, ankles and face are swollen. my legs from my knee down are so swollen they are tight, cant move my toes or ankles, my face is swollen to the point my eyes can barely open. also have a severe migraine. emergency room doctor told m...
  Posted
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it makes a popping sound and I feel relief for a while, but then hours later I will start to get a heada...
  Posted
For the last two months I have been getting the worst throbbing pain in the top of my head when I strain, laughing, coughing, and having a bowel movement. It's recently even began to happen when I get up to quickly or turn my head to qu...
  Posted
Hi. I've had a migrane for 2 days now. Ive been keeping hydrated, making sure ive had enough sleep and eating properly. Sleep doesnt help, when I wake up my head hurts just as much as the day before. Taking paracetamol, asprin or ibrop...
  Posted
1340519 tn?1305170302
I have severe episodes of vertigo, slurred speech/trouble finding words... I basically feel "off" and fuzzy in the head. I have had many many tests and scans and have seen several doctors. The possibility of Migraine has come up a couple...
  Posted
537974 tn?1213748515
i had a bowel movement last night and in the midddle i got the most intense headache that creeped up my neck then felt like it exlopded in the top of my head!!! throbbing burning pain, lasted for about 4 hours, then subsided. had another...
  Posted
My 12 yo Son has had a high alkaline phosphatase for 3 months now all labs came back in the 650-699 range. His PCP recently did a GGT level and said it came back normal. They are sending him for a bone scan this week and i am just wonder...
  Posted
I'm very sorry for the length of this post but I felt it was important to include as much detail as possible. If you're able to read it from beginning to end then thanks very much! I've had a left-sided unilateral headache for the las...
  Posted
I don't usually get headache. For the past week or so my head hurts when I turn my head too far left or pick/push something. In the first couple days with any turning it hurt. It's a temporary hurting just for the time I'm doing that, bu...
  Posted
Hi everyone. When I was a kid I had a very weird experience that seemed almost like a stroke. I woke up feeling like my sugar was low (I'm a type 1 diabetic) and when I tried to get up I slid out of the bed and into the floor because ...
  Posted
I'm a 15 year old girl and I've had a migraine for close to six months now. It's a constant pain from my temples to over my eyes. I've tried countless medicines and none are helping. When I was in 4th grade(5 years ago) I had a migraine ...
  Posted
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a year. I'm a 33 man and at the time it started I was 194 pounds and had cholesterol of 216. I admit ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a supposed migraine sufferer (without aura) and my headaches usually line up with my menstrual cycles. However, as a 48-year-old, I'm experiencing irregular cycles now, which makes my headaches that much more unpredictable. I'...
  Posted
Are they out there in anybody else?
  Posted
Yep, another five (5) years under my belt and now 201,500 hours of 24/7 CONTINUOUS chronic pain, about 8 to 9 on the old pain scale! Much has happened with the end result being location of DVT in a pretty big vein deep inside my brain...
  Posted
Hi, I just recently went to my doc for real bad headaches that happen in the front and side by temples. Headaches are not new to me but I have noticed a change over the last couple of years. They seem to be more frequent, and i began to ...
  Posted
Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty muc...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...