Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8910) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I've been wanting to hear opinions regarding headaches. I'm a 25 yo woman, healthy, I don't smoke or drink...
Hello. How likely is it if my MRI came back normal that something will be found in a CTA scan of my brain? It's been about 4 weeks of...
Hello, so for the past 4 months, I have been experiencing dizziness (sensation of rocking movement like on a boat or gyroscope). It comes...
When I was 12 I was diagnosed with pusodotumor and papilidema. I got 6 spinal taps in one day and no fluid came out. They have not tired ...
So last May I suddenly, without any apparent explanation, began getting flashes of light in my vision. There are three types that I get: ...
Hello, I am 23 years old and very rarely get headaches. The few times I have it has only lasted a few hours at most. But this headache...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hello, For the past 3+ weeks i've noticed in association with my frequent headaches (daily) i am getting a "tic" or twitch in the neck. ...
6 answers
To clarify that, let me explain. I suffer from hemi-crania continua, which is an indomethician reactive migraine. I have been taking that...
1 answer
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
21 answers | 9 comments
  wendy14coleman,    Zach9901,    Kaylae79,    Kaylae79,    Kaylae79
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
468 answers | 3 comments
  JoeCrockett,    missworld92,    dado7
Hi everyone, im currently 17 weeks pregnant and have either suffered a migraine or a headache this entire pregnancy. The past 2 weeks str...
1 answer
20402369 tn?1497030636
I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too...
Hi, I have a hard lump on the back of my head, right above the hairline on my left side. It has been there for 2+ months and is bigge...
10 answers
  Yesigee,    Yesigee
Hi, I used to suffer with migraines quite badly. I'd get a few week and they would be completely debilitating. After a few visits to the...
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
47 answers | 1 comment
  AnnaTee,    AnnaTee,    Carissamtrodriguez
Hi, for the past week I have been experiencing headaches, i originally thought it was a hangover, but as the pain hasnt subsided for over...
2 answers | 3 comments
  JHChicago,    kl1702,    JHChicago,    LoraBee,    LoraBee
Hi, for the last couple of days I have been experiencing something weird it seems like 24/7 my head always feels like it is tight (like i...
1 answer
  kl1702
I am a 51 year old male who has had daily headaches for the past 5 years. The headaches are in the back of my head, and seem to be caused...
28 answers | 9 comments
  sesser,    Gargio,    ChrisBirdsong,    Magsterly,    Victoriyes
I've had a headache for 3 years. I'm wondering if there is anyone that can help me. I have tried every medicine and gone to the doctors ...
3 answers | 2 comments
  katkingston88,    Isabel_lisa,    Moekie201719,    Isabel_lisa,    ChrisBirdsong
Hi my name is Blair and I'm a junior in high school. At the beginning of this school year (September 11th to be exact), I started getti...
2 answers | 2 comments
  katkingston88,    selmaS,    Blairbrookes2,    selmaS
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources