Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8928) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 13yr suffers from migranes. He had a MRI done recently and it shows he has a low lying cerebellar tonsils and the structures at the fo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello there. I have been suffering with severe shooting pains in my head for about 6 weeks. They just started one day, and havent stop...
15 answers | 1 comment |
For the last two months I have been getting the worst throbbing pain in the top of my head when I strain, laughing, coughing, and having ...
17 answers | 2 comments |
To anyone diagnosed with Tolosa Hunt Sndrome. I was diagnosed with Tolosa Hunt Syndrome in October 2008. It started with slight vision ...
9 answers |
Recently got a Sharp pain on top of shoulder's by neck. And a headache felt weird like head was gonna explode... But felt like cramps beh...
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
42 answers | 6 comments |
It feels like being quickly stabbed in side of head with ice pick, and then pulled out. Area of pain is sensitive to the touch. This typ...
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I have really sudden severe deep crushing pain on the top left side of my head. Lasts 2-5 seconds. Happens about once or twice a day. It ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I don't want to ramble so I will just list my symptoms and how long I've had them, if anyone could help, that would be really grea...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, I'm hoping somone here can help me. For the last six weeks or so I have been experiencing a bizzare pressure on the...
15 answers | 2 comments |
1512520 tn?1290261730
Anyone had the upper respiratory aka sinus infection side effect? I am on 100 mg of topamax a day ( 50mg 2x daily) and got a sinus infect...
18 answers |
Hello, I am 23 years old and very rarely get headaches. The few times I have it has only lasted a few hours at most. But this headache...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Sometimes I get an urge to "crack" my neck, by moving it back and forward and side to side. After I move it to the side far enough, it m...
15 answers | 2 comments |
Good day and migraine free one to all!! I hope noone is offended by my post (tmi post). On 2 occassions I was out visiting the bathrooom ...
I have been on coumadin for one year because of a DVT. The DVT was caused from air travel. All other possibilities were ruled out. ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls ...
94 answers | 2 comments |
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
48 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there! My story is kind of long so I'm going cut a bit out and give what I believe are the most important factors. Any help or guid...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am 24 and have been having Migraines for 2 years now. It started with the worst migraine I have ever had, non stop vomiting and deliriu...
23 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources