Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8879) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3242961 tn?1352120476
Hi. I received an LP in March 2012, when I was hospitalized for suspected Gillian Barre Syndrome. During my hospital stay, I also recei...
9 answers | 2 comments |
436713 tn?1408888330
For two years now, I have had this light headed, non-spinning, VERY fuzzy. The way I describe it is that I feel like I have cotton balls ...
91 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a 22 year old male. My only known medical conditions are mild asthma and hayfever. Over a month ago I stopped smoking and embarked on...
17 answers | 4 comments |
I have been having a light headedness which m sure is linked to playing online games, I suffer with stress anxiety and playing these game...
I just received a steroid injection for a nasty cough, and respiratory inflammation. I start a steroid pack tomorrow. It has helped my co...
I have been experienceing for the last several days, random, sharp head pains on the right side of my head, about 2 inches above my ear. ...
24 answers | 2 comments |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
38 answers | 1 comment |
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
12 answers | 2 comments |
I feel like my head will explode the pressure is so intense. It comes with rushing roaring in my ears. The intensity decreases after 10 m...
1 answer |
I'm getting a headache not painful just annoying it's like a single pulse I would describe it as a halo but like I said it pulsebut in p...
Hello, I am trying to get to the bottom of an ongoing issue I am encountering each morning. When I first wake up each morning, my lef...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I am 24 and have been having Migraines for 2 years now. It started with the worst migraine I have ever had, non stop vomiting and deliriu...
23 answers | 2 comments |
1 Year ago I woke up one morning with my ear ringing and my head hurting. I have been to a Chiropractor with no luck. Weeks later i wen...
41 answers |
I had a very bad headache two days and ever since then, I have had a really sore spot on the back of my head. It's on the right by the sp...
Last night I starting having strange vision issues in my right eye-like wherever I looked I could see what i would describe as the reflec...
1 answer |
For over a year now, I have suffered from a odd feeling migraine. The pain can be described as a tight, burning sensation between my eye...
20 answers | 7 comments |
I have been having these headaches they are for probably 90% of the time located in the front part of my head almost like it would be a s...
1 answer |
I have a enlarged vein on my forehead that just came up yesterday. It was very enlarged yesterday and has gone down now somewhat. You c...
10 answers |
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
45 answers | 1 comment |
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
467 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources