Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8937) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16784220 tn?1451427520
Hey guys, first time poster. I have always had headaches off and on for the last five years. I am a 31 year old overweight smoker. Curre...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So recently for a few days now I’ve been feeling a pressure on the top of my head. I don’t really have any other symptoms other than an o...
Hi, for the past 3 years i have been suffering from daily headaches and migraines. i have at least 4 headaches a week and if i get a migr...
5 answers |
I am in my early 30s and woke up with a pain by my ear and thought nothing about it, went away shortly after getting up. While getting re...
Hi Medhelp, I am a 23 yr old male, and 3 days ago, while playing an online video game in my desktop computer, I had a headache that st...
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
473 answers | 9 comments |
I've had this issue for the past 4-5 years. I'm overweight 256lbs, 34, 5'7". I don't have problems going to the bathroom. I have normal b...
14 answers | 3 comments |
I've had migraines since I was a very young child. They started out as stomach aches and severe nausea, with dibilatating car sickness. T...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1806721 tn?1510192923
I've been struggling with migraine during pregnancy in 2015. Recently, I've experience some GI problems that triggered the migraine to r...
Hi, I have a hard lump on the back of my head, right above the hairline on my left side. It has been there for 2+ months and is bigge...
10 answers | 1 comment |
25 year old male...I have chronic head aches for a year now...mainly starting in the back of my head, and wraps around to my ears. This ...
12 answers |
I have migraines since puberty and now just turned 65. For the past 5 years my headaches have gotton steadily worse, and while Imitrex 10...
2 answers |
Searching for answers: After having a CT Scan, ears started ringing & intense migraines started; has anyone else experienced this? Dr.'s ...
12 answers |
I've used Esgic Plus tablets for over 12 years for daily headaches, which often turned into vicious migraines. My family doctor gave me s...
9 answers |
537974 tn?1213748515
i had a bowel movement last night and in the midddle i got the most intense headache that creeped up my neck then felt like it exlopded i...
155 answers | 12 comments |
My 13yr suffers from migranes. He had a MRI done recently and it shows he has a low lying cerebellar tonsils and the structures at the fo...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am 24 and have been having Migraines for 2 years now. It started with the worst migraine I have ever had, non stop vomiting and deliriu...
24 answers | 3 comments |
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
49 answers | 1 comment |
For the past 4-5 days, I have had a feeling as though my brain is swelling or pulsating, it does cause me a lot of pain, but it is bearab...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources