Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8916) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there! My story is kind of long so I'm going cut a bit out and give what I believe are the most important factors. Any help or guid...
I've had daily sometimes severe headaches, not relieved by standard Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Tramadol, even Toradol injection. They start wh...
I've been having a very odd migrane today full of countless new symptoms. Headache on left front side with a crazy visual aura, took zo...
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
470 answers | 9 comments |
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
22 answers | 9 comments |
hi ive been sufferring always headache only in my left side of my brain. It started when I was 15yrs old. but when I turn 19. Ive used an...
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
13 answers | 2 comments |
807420 tn?1238225628
Please give me some advice.. HELP!!!! I have headaches all day every day....... worse when laying down to sleep, or in a recliner! When ...
55 answers |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
40 answers | 2 comments |
I have multiple sclerosis and am not on a medicine right now. I just had and am going through a flare for the second time in 2 weeks. B...
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I've been wanting to hear opinions regarding headaches. I'm a 25 yo woman, healthy, I don't smoke or drink...
Hello. How likely is it if my MRI came back normal that something will be found in a CTA scan of my brain? It's been about 4 weeks of...
Hello, so for the past 4 months, I have been experiencing dizziness (sensation of rocking movement like on a boat or gyroscope). It comes...
When I was 12 I was diagnosed with pusodotumor and papilidema. I got 6 spinal taps in one day and no fluid came out. They have not tired ...
So last May I suddenly, without any apparent explanation, began getting flashes of light in my vision. There are three types that I get: ...
Hello, I am 23 years old and very rarely get headaches. The few times I have it has only lasted a few hours at most. But this headache...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, For the past 3+ weeks i've noticed in association with my frequent headaches (daily) i am getting a "tic" or twitch in the neck. ...
6 answers |
To clarify that, let me explain. I suffer from hemi-crania continua, which is an indomethician reactive migraine. I have been taking that...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, im currently 17 weeks pregnant and have either suffered a migraine or a headache this entire pregnancy. The past 2 weeks str...
1 answer |
20402369 tn?1497030636
I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources