Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8891) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For over 10+ years I've gone doctor to doctor for an unbearable pain in the back of my skull that comes and goes with no found trigger. I...
I've had a headache or pressure in the back left part of my head for about 4 weeks now. I've went to an urgent care doctor and recieved a...
for the past 3 weeks now my world has seemed to have ground to a halt! This time 2 weeks ago if you said I'd have been to the doctors 4 t...
25 answers |
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a ringing or buzzing sound in my head
Q1 I took Amitriptyline 10mg for headache problem. No headaches when I took Amitriptyline. Does that mean it is unlikely that I have a br...
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
40 answers | 1 comment |
I have some sort of infection thats caused red bumps on my scalp and all the lymph nodes on the right side of my neck to swell up - possi...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
20 answers | 8 comments |
Hello everyone, I'm hoping somone here can help me. For the last six weeks or so I have been experiencing a bizzare pressure on the...
14 answers | 2 comments |
It's on the side of my head.
Hi, I have never been a binge drinker, but I have always drank fairly frequently. I feel that I drink in moderation: few glasses of win...
I am a chronic migraine patient. I have a choice to move to either Dallas or Houston. Which one should I choose?. My migraine triggers ar...
I recently was prescribed Metoprolol for my migraines. I have been on Topamax for quite sometime but was tired of living in a fog of cons...
19663976 tn?1482045125
Hi guys. I'm 16 and have migraines every single day and have for the past two years. I've been to a neurologist as well as many other doc...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 36 and have been struggling with headaches since December. At first I thought I was getting an ear or sinus infection. But my doctor ...
7 answers |
Hello, I have had severe migraines for the past couple of years that have become more severe and frequent within the past year. I have r...
2 answers |
I've had a headache for 3 years. I'm wondering if there is anyone that can help me. I have tried every medicine and gone to the doctors ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, my daughter is a 17yr old college student who has woken up every day since Sunday with sharp stabbing pain in left temple. She is ...
Hello, i'm a 16 year old boy and i was prescribed topamax 25mg for migraines over a year ago. A few months ago i was also prescribed well...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources