Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Careylyn

HI,
I am wondering if you are OK and what your Dr was able to tell you yesterday....been thinking about you.
kathy
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I too had tremendous hip pain, it is pretty much gone now but it is debilitating and this is  one reason why so many women gain weight because it hurts so bad to walk... Five days of Nupogen wow the most I ever had was two days and I asked for the lower dose beause it caused so much pain for me. Hopefully the treatments will continue to knock it down, stay strong my dear!!! Thanks for posting... Tybear, the ball is in my court and it is up to me to make the next move. I told my Dr. that as long as I did not have any symptons I wanted just to let it ride. I do have a Dr and blood test the first week of August. I have alot I want to do this month and having to do it without any sort of treat,ment would make my life alot easier. The Dr. is on the phone with me checking in alot so I feel that for right now I am OK. Thanks for asking.
I am sure I will have a cat scan... going to ask for Apple barium!!
Helpful - 0
135691 tn?1271097123
Incase I missed it, I'm wondering what came of your elevated CA125 test? Did the Dr seem very concerned about it? Did they re-test you? I've been thinking about you and wondering...
Hope all is well, Becky
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
I am sorry to hear of all that you are having to deal with at this time. I have read your posts since early winter...seems like a long time ago, doesn't it? My thoughts and prayers to you...Mary
Helpful - 0
I am glad that you found out what was going on.  I am so sorry that you have to go through all of the back pain.  Stay strong, and know that we are here for you.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
132752 tn?1273342273
Sending many prayers and tons of positive energy to you!  Please stay strong!!!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
Hi, Kathy O.
Thanks for the inquiry.  My gyn/onc said the bleeding (spotting) probably came from the tumor rubbing and some portion bursting to cause a small amount of blood.  The tumor she can touch, when she does the manual, is rubbing between my vagina and bowel. Quite a bit of the discharge came out when she took out her piece of equipment. The last 2 days, the spotting has been brownish vs. pinkish....so perhaps it has dried up...whatever it was.  I do have constant pain, all the time...but I have pain meds to cover it.  I just don't like being "loopy"  more than I have to.  My fatigue is what is really getting "old"...I have always been so active, and now my energy is totally zapped.  My peritoneal cavity is spotted with cancer all through it.  My biggest quandry is where it will go next...lungs, liver, kidney, bowel?  I take Nupagin shots, 5 days in a row (the week following my chemo treatments), and she explained that my lower back pain is caused by the build up of those shots...and that I will continue, most likely to have it, plus it may spread down to my hip area as well.
   I trust you are having a fair enough day.  Bless you.
         Careylyn
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.