Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Transplant Forum
Welcome to the Pediatric Transplant Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals from the Transplant Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support regarding all pediatric solid-organ transplant issues, including heart, lung, kidney and liver transplantation.
1 - 20 (of 18) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Doctor, my name is Kylie and I am a student from Virginia. I have been partaking in mission trips to Honduras for the past four yea...
1 answer |
Good morning, I am currently 19 years of age, I had a kidney transplant at the age of 14. Ever since my transplant i have been taking...
1 answer |
Hi Dr, My 2.5 year old son is facing the possible scenario of a heart/lung transplant due to pulmonary hypertension. Depending on what...
1 answer |
My daughter is now 6yrs old she got liver transplantation at the age of 4yrs and nowsheis normal but is shewill have any gynic problems i...
1 answer |
What your hospital is doing, by refusing little Amelia R. a kidney transplant because of her disability is criminal, and I will not rest ...
1 answer |
okay so i had a heart transplant in august 2011, and i am recently engaged, my fiance has mitochondrial disease, and has been in and out ...
1 answer |
1737215 tn?1407932056
Creatinine levels gradually increase of a new born baby, on last blood report creatinine is 2.5 & urea is 46. The baby is under treatment...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm 30 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins and found out at 23 weeks that our little girl has dilated cardiomyopathy and her o...
1 answer |
What is the procedure as far as parents being tested as possible donors?
2 answers |
Hi its christina I want to thank you for answering my question the first time, and i want to say i after talking to my sister i finally k...
1 answer |
1054753 tn?1339972324
Dear sir My 7 years old son has undergone liver transplantation on 27/10/2009 in Delhi,India while he was 6 years old. I donat...
3 answers |
If a child has previously been diagnosed and treated for Burkitt's Lymphoma with the CCG 5961 protocol has been in remission for 5+ years...
1 answer |
Hi my name is christina, my sister had a baby boy a couple of days ago and well he was born with a serious heart problem. Unfortu...
1 answer |
My friend's 7 year old chid has these: 1. dextrocardia situs inversus 2. pulmonary stenosis 3. tricuspid atresia multiple heart complicat...
1 answer |
18663 tn?1198175415
Our infant niece had hypoplastic left heart syndrome and she was very lucky to have gotten a heart transplant. She is currently having a...
1 answer |
18954 tn?1314301717
Pam
Our 6 week old baby has been diagnosed with Type 1 Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis. We have been told and I also did research on the Inte...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank