Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

Pelvic organ prolapse. Pessary. Urogynecology. Terms that all women should be familiar with, terms that few women are. Pelvic organ prola...
This is actually not a question, but I would like to share a bit for informations sake. I am 15 years old and have recently been diagnose...
HI I have uterine prolapse (varying degrees depending on the day), cystocele and rectocele. I've seen a gynae who wanted to do nothing f...
I haven't been officially diagnosed yet. But I am 26 years old and I am pretty certain I am suffering from the whole shabang. I have trou...
Has anyone had the manarc sling done and had pain from it? I had it on 3/5/10 and have had pain on my left side every since. The pain i...
I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
I am 31 years old I had a partial hysterectomy at the age of 27. Only thing they kept was my right ovary. I am having a hard time emptyin...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.