Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Marks2015
I'm 51 not sexually active in 2 yrs. Have Parkinson's. In Jan noticed odd rash glans penis. Dr. gave creme that didn'...
nihar999Aug 21
By nihar999
Helo doc.. i m 18years virgin male uncricumscribed.. my penile head developed a black brownish to be precise colorati...
By AlexM35
I am 17 years old and am uncircumcised with phimosis so I cannot pull back my foreskin. Today I noticed I have a hard...
By rams901
hello . i had noticed a vry small boil on left side of the corona of my penis. it is a little larger than the papul...
14781175_tn?1436470109
By sausagel0rd
It's not a bad itch per se, but it is irritating. It feels a tad ticklish. I'm not sure of the source, but this is da...
mfpagnJul 02
By jack_sep14 Blank
I had burning feeling then transferred to pain in my penis especially at the tip of penis. I feel comfortable while p...
ArvancheJun 17
By Arvanche
I have wuite a small penis but when i roll the skin back (for some reason it hasnt detatched really yet) i see a blue...
By Mac_Dre
Hi my name is andre, I have a lump on the under part, lower portion of my penis shaft and I was wondering how to get ...
By Tom_and_Jerry
Hello! Sorry my english is not very good. I'm 29 years old male. I have phimosis, I think I have paraphimosis. My...
alex0306Jan 25
By justinisrocks Blank
I have a hard bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I got pus out of it once, but not again. It is only painfu...
CrabLionJan 18
By CrabLion Blank
Hello, (I am going to the doctors for this, but that's a few days away.) A few years ago a lump develop inside ...
By Pdenn02 Blank
Hello I'm new to this site. My concern and question is that my penis is swollen on one side by the head of the penis....
By DouglasAffum5 Blank
For the past few months i noticed that the top skin of my pennis has a hole. When i use a needle it passes through be...
By Drakeparks Blank
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried...
By Sk06123 Blank
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. ...
BryBarAug 24, 2014
By anonymous_935 Blank
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i ...
By Sudhip Blank
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the pen...
PMDER1Jul 13, 2014
By ScurOfLife Blank
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when i...
By jananasee Blank
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch...
MadpiJun 25, 2014
By averagejares Blank
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the ti...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank