Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sj_88
its been 28 days of a risky exposure. my tip of penis is becoming yellow. is it any stds or what could be the reason....
By jugnu007
helo sir I am facing a problem with the colour of my penis.The colour of glans area has changed from pink to brown n...
By Tom_and_Jerry
Hello! Sorry my english is not very good. I'm 29 years old male. I have phimosis, I think I have paraphimosis. My...
By Howardhj
If your erections are consistently pressed down by your underwear, is it okay for your health? Why did men, since ...
alex0306Jan 25
By justinisrocks Blank
I have a hard bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I got pus out of it once, but not again. It is only painfu...
By RunningBoy
Hello, i am a 14 year old boy. Every time i run, i have a fluid that comes out of my penis, it smells like sperm. ...
CrabLionJan 18
By CrabLion
Hello, (I am going to the doctors for this, but that's a few days away.) A few years ago a lump develop inside ...
jasonw88Jan 16
By subratahazra
suffering banalitis since 40 days...taking lots of antibiotic nd anti fungal cream nd tablets.last sunday got injecte...
By Pdenn02
Hello I'm new to this site. My concern and question is that my penis is swollen on one side by the head of the penis....
By DouglasAffum5
For the past few months i noticed that the top skin of my pennis has a hole. When i use a needle it passes through be...
By jack_sep14
I had burning feeling then transferred to pain in my penis especially at the tip of penis. I feel comfortable while p...
By Drakeparks Blank
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried...
By Drakeparks Blank
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried...
By Sk06123 Blank
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. ...
BryBarAug 24, 2014
By anonymous_935 Blank
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i ...
By Sudhip Blank
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the pen...
PMDER1Jul 13, 2014
By ScurOfLife Blank
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when i...
By jananasee Blank
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch...
MadpiJun 25, 2014
By averagejares Blank
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the ti...
By jhon143 Blank
sir i regularly masturbating,sometimes with saliva or coconut oil or olive oil or water. Is it safe??
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank