Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sk06123
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. ...
BryBarAug 24
By drteelbo
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i ...
By Sudhip
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the pen...
PMDER1Jul 13
By ScurOfLife
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when i...
By jananasee
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch...
MadpiJun 25
By averagejares
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the ti...
By jhon143
sir i regularly masturbating,sometimes with saliva or coconut oil or olive oil or water. Is it safe??
By Ruskent
Good day everyone. Im new here. I want to ask you guys about the condition of my penis. I just found out that the hea...
By justinisrocks
I have a hard bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I got pus out of it once, but not again. It is only painfu...
By Pbsman
Hello. Recently I discovered what seems to be bumps on the under the skin of my shaft. Actually, they feel more like...
By EricDawson
So..I'm 18 years old ( and virgin ) . I have a lump on my penile head ( along with two others that aren't big in size...
MadpiJun 01
By nic500
I had a strange hard bump on the head of my penis last August it never hurt or opened up and it went away in 2 weeks,...
Dr Santos May 03
By Landman70
Hello, Recently I noticed a under the skin hard bump or nodule like bump on my penis. It is most apparent while e...
By Johnny12345365
Im a 19 year old male. This morning, i discovered a huge lump on the under side of my penis. The bump can be felt fro...
Anon2192May 08
Dr Santos May 03
By Anon2192
I have been having unprotected sex with my partner for 3 months now. Last week tuesday, a day after the last time we ...
Dr Santos May 03
By Barbro
Hi I'm worried about this dark region at the around the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, this darker region just...
Dr Santos May 03
By wrry1
I have a small brown mole that has suddenly appeared on the head of my penis. It isn't raised and is flat. I have no ...
Dr Santos May 03
By sudniko
hi doctor,i am a 36 years old man and i use to masturbate every day not until a week ago i was masturbating using a b...
sabkaApr 14
By sabka
i had a small cut on my a few weeks back. and i applied concentrated dettol on it, which is a anticeptic. but my ent...
dph123Apr 04
Dr Santos Apr 03
By dph123
I have these ulcers or lesions on my penis head and shaft for about 5 years now.What are they?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank