Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By wrry1
I have a small brown mole that has suddenly appeared on the head of my penis. It isn't raised and is flat. I have no ...
By Barbro
Hi I'm worried about this dark region at the around the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, this darker region just...
By Anon2192
I have been having unprotected sex with my partner for 3 months now. Last week tuesday, a day after the last time we ...
sabkaApr 14
By sabka
i had a small cut on my a few weeks back. and i applied concentrated dettol on it, which is a anticeptic. but my ent...
By Landman70
Hello, Recently I noticed a under the skin hard bump or nodule like bump on my penis. It is most apparent while e...
dph123Apr 04
Dr Santos Apr 03
By dph123
I have these ulcers or lesions on my penis head and shaft for about 5 years now.What are they?
crnm300Mar 28
By seddo
Hi im 14 and not currently sexually active apart from masturbation. And I have a very large white spot that really hu...
neograinMar 04
Dr Santos Mar 02
By neograin
I'm 29. My glans top color is 80% is black and brownish remaining 20 % pink. I'm confused .
Dr Santos Mar 02
By mikejo5150
Can a tissue biopsy on a penile lesion determine if it is a genital wart? If so, can the biopsy determine if the les...
lyksmeFeb 28
lyksmeFeb 28
Dr Santos Jan 24
By unknown211
Gooday.I have a few rashes on my penis shaft ,and almost invisible pimples at the inbetween the penis shaft and head ...
By Roodytoo
Hello, I am a 18 year old male who at the current time has no real sexual activity apart from masturbation, I noticed...
By nicolaimoldova
0 Comments Report 8 days ago, i felt a a pain(like muscle pain) on my pennis , it came and go 3 times, and dissape...
Dr Santos Jan 24
By Pramodbdr
i have this scar on my penis from 3 to 4 months i guess.. i think its increasing, it appears to be little circular. i...
Dr Santos Jan 24
By AkaFrisky
I have a cut under the head of the penis and 3 days ago I mistakenly poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and it seeme...
By Nbg65
Hi. I have never had sex and am not sexually active. However I found a small single pimple like bump towards the begi...
By xyz5
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose i...
By KayzeDarkheart
at first i thought it was a skin tag but it has been slowly growing and recently developed several black spots, see p...
By cubanbear
So I am 15 and I've had this red dot on my penis and I've just been really worried and don't know if its std or cance...
By xchris2014
I recently went to see a doctor for my right side of my penis shaft as well my pubic area was red. I was told it was ...
By Brutusthegreen
Hi, so for well over a year now the tip of my penis, circumcised by the way, has been discolored with streaks and pat...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank