Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For about 1 month my skin under my penis is red. It sort of looks like it it's irritated. I am circumcised and extremely clean. Soap and ...
Yes, I have a hard lump on my penis shaft just below the head. It's texture is rough like a scab, though other times it is less noticeabl...
I have a small (1mm) black spot on the edge of my penis glans. It has other tiny spots around it too. They’ve been there a few months now...
every 1 month i get a stining pain in penis i masturabte 1 time per day and some days i do not i have a mild-poor hygiene and i am woorri...
Pls help!! Have lump on shaft of my penis, dont know what it is? From looking at pics it looks like lymphocele. Im 16 and never had sex, ...
3 answers
  Colitis123,    StevenRichards,    Nickll
Hallo dear Dr. I need some help please. I have been diagnosed with hpv about two years ago by inspection even so, I have never had sex...
1 answer
Hallo dear Dr. I need some help please. I have been diagnosed with hpv about two years ago by inspection even so, I have never had sex...
Back on July 20,2017, I was treated for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia as I had every symptom involved yet both my urine and blood came back neg...
I'm 21 years old and circumcised.lately i noticed brown pigments on my penis shaft. Sime of them are small and other one is bigger. The b...
Around 10 months ago I noticed a small spot on the head of my penis. I was tested for all stds besides herpes and hpv. It's not herpes as...
Hello, Because I am in China for work right now I can't see a doctor until December this year. That's why I am asking you for a rou...
|
Hello my penis head has been swollen for about 10 yrs from the pee hole to halfway of the head looks darker of a color than the rest of t...
Hello, I am 14 years old and I have recently found a lump inside the shaft of my penis, I've done a bit of research and I've seen that it...
Hello im 13 and i am experiencing a hard lump above my penis i am very worried my dad says it is a cyst and i dont know what to do,doc. P...
1 answer |
Hello. I am 17 years old and have had some mild rash on the foreskin of penis and sometimes on the cap but it has nearly disappeared. It ...
dears, how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer? thx.
is color and texture change in penis cancer temporary or long term? Thanks.
Dear Dr., I'm married 31years male. In last month i have discovered one white itchy sopt under the foreskin of my penis but no discharg...
Okay so just going to jump right in here. Last night I was masturbating, and after I had finished, I looked down and saw a reddish lump o...
I'm 51 not sexually active in 2 yrs. Have Parkinson's. In Jan noticed odd rash glans penis. Dr. gave creme that didn't clear it so stoppe...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?
Penis Cancer Community Resources