Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I am 17 years old and have had some mild rash on the foreskin of penis and sometimes on the cap but it has nearly disappeared. It ...
dears, how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer? thx.
is color and texture change in penis cancer temporary or long term? Thanks.
Dear Dr., I'm married 31years male. In last month i have discovered one white itchy sopt under the foreskin of my penis but no discharg...
Okay so just going to jump right in here. Last night I was masturbating, and after I had finished, I looked down and saw a reddish lump o...
I'm 51 not sexually active in 2 yrs. Have Parkinson's. In Jan noticed odd rash glans penis. Dr. gave creme that didn't clear it so stoppe...
Helo doc.. i m 18years virgin male uncricumscribed.. my penile head developed a black brownish to be precise coloration and is not raised...
2 answers |
I am 17 years old and am uncircumcised with phimosis so I cannot pull back my foreskin. Today I noticed I have a hard lump at the very ba...
hello . i had noticed a vry small boil on left side of the corona of my penis. it is a little larger than the papules.this hasnt healed...
14781175 tn?1436470109
It's not a bad itch per se, but it is irritating. It feels a tad ticklish. I'm not sure of the source, but this is day 3 as of 7/9/2015. ...
I had burning feeling then transferred to pain in my penis especially at the tip of penis. I feel comfortable while passing urine. Some t...
1 answer |
I have wuite a small penis but when i roll the skin back (for some reason it hasnt detatched really yet) i see a blue lump or 2 blue lump...
1 answer |
Hi my name is andre, I have a lump on the under part, lower portion of my penis shaft and I was wondering how to get rid of it. It doesn'...
Hello! Sorry my english is not very good. I'm 29 years old male. I have phimosis, I think I have paraphimosis. My glans can not come ...
I have a hard bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I got pus out of it once, but not again. It is only painful if I play with it ...
1 answer |
Hello, (I am going to the doctors for this, but that's a few days away.) A few years ago a lump develop inside the shaft of my peni...
1 answer |
Hello I'm new to this site. My concern and question is that my penis is swollen on one side by the head of the penis. It's red too. I mas...
For the past few months i noticed that the top skin of my pennis has a hole. When i use a needle it passes through between the pennis sta...
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried about it by the wa...
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. They just look like ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources