Aa
A
A
Close

Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

1 - 20 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Dr., I'm married 31years male. In last month i have discovered one white itchy sopt under the foreskin of my penis but no discharge. However, 15 days later that white sopt become black but no itching. Earlier this black sopt was s...
  Posted
Okay so just going to jump right in here. Last night I was masturbating, and after I had finished, I looked down and saw a reddish lump on the right side of my penis under the discolored area beneath the head of my penis. Naturally I am ...
  Posted
I'm 51 not sexually active in 2 yrs. Have Parkinson's. In Jan noticed odd rash glans penis. Dr. gave creme that didn't clear it so stopped using. It seemed to clear some then in June swelled, painful one night in shower, started peeling ...
  Posted
Helo doc.. i m 18years virgin male uncricumscribed.. my penile head developed a black brownish to be precise coloration and is not raised and painless.. there are no any other symptoms only the dicoloration is extending around the meatus...
  Posted
I am 17 years old and am uncircumcised with phimosis so I cannot pull back my foreskin. Today I noticed I have a hard lump at the very back of my shaft, it is not visible. It can't be felt when I have an erection. There is no pain, or sy...
  Posted
hello . i had noticed a vry small boil on left side of the corona of my penis. it is a little larger than the papules.this hasnt healed for 2 years.im afraid to go to the doc coz of embarrasment .there is no puss. can somebdy hel me ou...
  Posted
14781175 tn?1436470109
It's not a bad itch per se, but it is irritating. It feels a tad ticklish. I'm not sure of the source, but this is day 3 as of 7/9/2015. I have never had sex, but I masturbate 1-3 times a week. I frequently wear dirty underpants, which c...
  Posted
I had burning feeling then transferred to pain in my penis especially at the tip of penis. I feel comfortable while passing urine. Some times I feel irritation in one of my lower testicle.This pain stated from 10th of September. Yesterd...
  Posted
I have wuite a small penis but when i roll the skin back (for some reason it hasnt detatched really yet) i see a blue lump or 2 blue lumps that are close together. I got a bit worried if it was cancer or anything but i thought it was jus...
  Posted
Hi my name is andre, I have a lump on the under part, lower portion of my penis shaft and I was wondering how to get rid of it. It doesn't hurt, just feels a bit uncomfortable, any advice how to get rid of it or if i should be worried?
  Posted
Hello! Sorry my english is not very good. I'm 29 years old male. I have phimosis, I think I have paraphimosis. My glans can not come out from the foreskin. I tried to pull the foreskin hardly one time 10 years ago, the glans came out...
  Posted
I have a hard bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I got pus out of it once, but not again. It is only painful if I play with it to try popping it.
  Posted
Hello, (I am going to the doctors for this, but that's a few days away.) A few years ago a lump develop inside the shaft of my penis. This was presumed to be Peyronnies or some other form of scar tissue by the doctor and it wasn't ...
  Posted
Hello I'm new to this site. My concern and question is that my penis is swollen on one side by the head of the penis. It's red too. I masturbated over the weekend twice in one day And I woke up the next morning and it's swollen and red. ...
  Posted
For the past few months i noticed that the top skin of my pennis has a hole. When i use a needle it passes through between the pennis starting from below the head. It is 1.5cm
  Posted
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried about it by the way i am a virgin and i think this happened because of daily masturbation the spot has lost its color...
  Posted
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. They just look like Normal bumps. I went to doctor today n he suggested me to apply lobate GM on the skin. My history is...
  Posted
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i just jumped into ice cool water and now when its coxed into an erection right in the middle of the shaft you can see the...
  Posted
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the penis and some scabies type formed on glans,,, i had gone to doctor twice,some medicine prescribe are "tacroz forte"and "be...
  Posted
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when its not flaccid, and when its fully erected it gets to 9 inches and i think that not normal ? Is that crazy!? Can it be s...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources