Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Artery Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
1 - 20 (of 47) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I am a 23 year old female. I have had strong pain in both my lower legs (calves and shins) for quite a while now. It all started a...
1 answer |
I am a 29 years old white male, for about 2 months I am having problems in general I feel dizzy, have palpitations, and my left hand turn...
1 answer |
Hello, I am writing on behalf of my sister. She has been a long history of various health issues that started with very frequent hair ...
is it possible to open blocked artery 100% naturally with heavy vegetrain ,fruit diet..with heavy excercise for next 5 years....
1 answer |
- Is it typically an interventional cardiologist that does the initial cath and angiogram of lower extremities and legs in the process of...
1 answer |
Vasocontriction in blood vessels causes my eyelashes to fall in my eyes at cold times, What medication should I take?
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
Thank you erijon for your 2 years of service as a Community Leader in Peripheral Artery Disease! We appreciate your efforts!
I’m having severe leg pain that I believe is related to the huge varicose vein I’ve had all my life. I’m SUPER scared a DVT has formed or...
It all started on Thursday. My right foot got all hard at the bottom and it was painful. After I went to sleep it got better. Then Saturd...
1 answer |
my mother had a chest pain three days ago doctor adviced for angiography and according to its report she had prox LCX 90% RCA diffuses ...
My sister-in-law, 50 years old, was just admitted to the hospital with 100% blockage of the aorta and diagnosed with PAD. The med team a...
4 answers |
Hi I posted my question sometime back in other forum and they were great in answering questions it suggested lone AF forum for experts ...
My dad had a procedure yesterday (dye in the arteries) to determine the degree to which his arteries are blocked. We now know that he is...
5 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
What symptoms did they have? Just wondering because my Aunt was recently diagnosed and she had leg pain. C~
2 answers |
Ok so this might be a long one.....im male 150 lbs 23 years old and consider myself pretty active and healthy. about a month ago I exper...
1 answer |
My father is going through testing for this, and we aren't sure what to expect. His doc is pretty sure he has it, and we figure he'll be ...
1 answer |
168348 tn?1379360675
lifestyle changes, can they come back? Is this a permanent cure? There's so much to learn! C~
Hello I have had toes that turn red and dark purple for years. My fingers also turn red. Worse in the heat and cold. Also my toes are rea...
1 answer |
My 86 yr-old father broke his hip several years ago, and as a consequence of the impeded blood flow, lost the use of one of his legs from...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Track your pain.
Start Tracking Now
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
ttjessm1234 is ... status Comment
May 31