Aa
A
A
Close

Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

81 - 100 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 2 months old son started sleeping 5-6 hours at night I mean I feed him around 11-11:30pm and then he wakes up at 5-5:30am but m worried if its going to make a difference in his weight gain.....any suggestion would be helpful thanks
lovi151 | Last answer
Hi ladies another problem now and I need your help. It will be 10 weeks tomorrow for my c section and I bleed for almost 6-7 weeks then it stopped and now from 18th of November I am having very light bleeding, is it my first periods afte...
lovi151 | Last answer
So I feed my baby 1to 2oz like recommended every three hours. Im feeding her two but she wants more. One day I let her drink 3oz instead of the regular amount cause she was so fussy and would not stop mouthing everything. Her hands, the ...
bbm1188 | Last answer
So I'm new to this community. I came from one of the pregnancy forums. It helped me out a lot so I decided to try this forum to help with my newborn daughter and she's my first so I always have a lot of questions even though I've read an...
bbm1188 | Last answer
ey ladies, I check this forum every day and there's almost no activity so lets share some info, I think my baby gains weight to fast and I wanted to know how old is your baby and how much he/she weights, my son is 2 months and 1 week old...
nesik | Last answer
Hi there, my little girl is 5weeks old and sleeps through the night waking up once a night.. but my problem is during the day.. I just can't get anything done!! She constantly wants to feed during the day and will fall asleep on me and i...
kiwigirl123 | Last answer
Just curious when did your baby move out of the caraway? My son is 3 three months and I was wonder when did your baby get out of caraway. My son is long and then and I think within the next month will be out. His legs are almost at the e...
Ladyj0625 | Last answer
I'm Nikki, and I recently gave birth to baby number three, or first boy, and last child. We have two girls who are 9 and 11, and we now have a 4 1/2 week old boy. Our lil family is complete and we couldn't be happier.
nae_moore | Last answer
4545793_tn?1394596144
Hi I would like to introduce myself im kat im 29 married to the love of my life and we have a beautiful 4 1/2 lil baby boy named kendrick..im a first time mommy also :) I usually go onto the group maternity ward bc all of my mommy friend...
katngary143 | Last answer
Omg wut r some baby remedies to get the little stinkers to sleep longer thru out the nite? My son sleeps for 4-5 hours starting at like 7-8pm but then like wakes up every hour.. im exhausted... my son will b 2 months nov 7th
cmm20 | Last answer
Hello ladies, its a tmi question, sorry about that but I need to know if its normal. I'm 8 weeks postpartum c-section, my bleeding stopped and started a couple of times till it stopped completely at 7weeks 3days, then I started having an...
nesik | Last answer
5981907_tn?1383752469
Hey ladies, so I realized the whiteness of my babies tongue. I went to the doctor's for it and of course they prescribed Nystatin (Idk if I spelled that right.) Anyway, I was wondering, is there anything else you ladies have found that ...
TiffB831 | Last answer
Hi I had c section 5 weeks before n I had desolvable stitches it was healing very well and suddenly one of the stitch bleed but I have no pain, no swelling, no redness...... What it could be?
lovi151 | Last answer
Had our beautiful daughter 3 months ago and she is such a joy :) couldn't imagine having life any other way.. We want our little ones to be close in age so my fiancé and I are planning bub number 2 already.. Will start trying again in th...
bubnumber1 | Last answer
My 7 week old has been super congested for 2 weeks. We've tried a humidifier and Vic's vaporub and nothing works. If I use OTC saline in a nebulizer will it be ok for him?
LauraLu23 | Last answer
How are all of you mommy's doing losing your baby weight? My daughter will be 2 months old the end of this week and I am having trouble losing weight. I lost like 20lbs the first 2/3 weeks after she was born and now I haven't lost anymor...
JMarie012 | Last answer
For some reason I can't post anything in that conversation, @lovi151: thank u for the useful information! @steffimariee: what is T25?
nesik | Last answer
So i had my son almost 2 months ago vaginally nd i stopped bleeding for like a week or two nd now im bleeding again. Nd its heavy. I have no menstrual cramps but could this b my first period?
cmm20 | Last answer
So my daughter is 3 weeks old and has been.constipated since i brought her home from the hospital.. well yesterday the doctor gave her merilax(prob spelled tht wrong) and one once of apple juice twice daily. Now she is having running wat...
PeachesBattista | Last answer
Hi everyone! I wanted to know if any of you know that how long this vaginal bleeding will last for its been 4 1/2 weeks now n m really fed up with this. I don't know when I will feel normal again. It feels like m ill :-(((( thanks
lovi151 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...