Aa
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

1 - 20 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 23 years old. I had a baby a little over a year ago. After I had my daughter I went through severe postpartum depression. I was prescribed Zoloft. I took it for 6 months and decided I didn't want to take it anymore because it made m...
  Posted
Any moms expierence postpartum psychosis? Im 13 months postpartum but also 6 months pregnant and i was diagnosed with postpartum depression when my son was about 4 months old but now ive realized a huge change in myself. I still have man...
  Posted
Hi moms. My baby is almost one month and ever since she was born, I don't want to be with her father. We had issues while I was pregnant but now I just want him away. It's as if I'm noticing all of his flaws and regret having a baby with...
  Posted
Has anyone experienced post partum depression starting 3 months after delivery? I'm not having any problems bonding with or caring for my baby but I'm very emotional...I cry several times a day and often for no reason...I have patience w...
  Posted
I had to feel out a survey for postpartum depression and I lied about feeling of harming myself bc I don't want them to take my baby I'm scare :( I think of it but I'm not going to do it
  Posted
I just had my baby girl January 13th and today for some reason I'm really emotional keep crying And my husband took the baby with him after I said no and I can't stop crying what's wrong
  Posted
I just had my baby on the 30th and I have a 3 year old daughter with autism,the baby is really good he only cries when dirty or hungry, Im a single mom. I feel so sad n alone I was fine till yesterday the sadness just came out of nowhere.
  Posted
Is it just me after having baby who always feels upset I should be happy but I feel miserable I feel like a crazy person currently rocking myself back and forth on my rocking chair crying I feel so alone I feel like mines n my bf relatio...
  Posted
5391794 tn?1392785696
My baby is now 2 1/2 wks. Hes perfect and i am beyond blessed to have him. I never knew i could love anyone so much. i just havent been feeling myself at all. I already have anxiety and depression even before i got pregnant. It was prett...
  Posted
I had my baby 7 weeks ago and since I've had her I haven't been feeling myself I recently stopped crying everyday now I'm just always frustrated & stressed out I sometimes do anything to get out the house and leave my baby home with her ...
  Posted
i had my baby last Sunday and I can't stop crying constantly , it doesn't help that my sister passed away 6 days before he was born and I feel like my hormones are sky rocketing. What should I do? Do you think it'll pass? It's so hard en...
  Posted
7677085 tn?1395377675
I'm terrified of this stupid depression. It seems to keep getting worse despite treatment. I have a two year old and a three month old. I have an amazing supportive husband and he'd be fine without me. He is a great dad and I know he'd h...
  Posted
Postpartum Depression and Relationship problems? by Ladytrix Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Ladytrix Member since Mar 2009 , less than a minute ago My son is a month old now and me and my spouse are having major re...
  Posted
So I now have a 6 month old. And after her I had the blues for about 2wks. It was so scary/sad at the same time. I'm terrified of getting them again but sane time I want to get pregnant again. I loved being pregnant just didn't like the ...
  Posted
Has anyone been put on paxil for postpartum anxiety and depression and what are your thoughts on it?
  Posted
I didn't have postpartum depression with my first son but I was depressed during the pregnancy even though I was extremely happy about being pregnant. With my second son I was fine during the pregnancy but was extremely depressed and anx...
  Posted
Hello all. First off I'd like to start out by explaining my situation from start to finish. It's a long story but the details may help me find a solution to the problems and how I can help my girlfriend put her life back together. I beli...
  Posted
Hello I posted this question also in the depression portion of the site but think its more suited here. Over all my ex has become very detached from me always lashing out at me almost to the point where it seems like shes hates me at tim...
  Posted
With depression being a on going problem-she had a very depressing pregnancy due to the fathers parents wanting to put the baby up for adoption-it made her more depressed than I have ever seen her! When my grandaughter was about 3 mon...
  Posted
6709254 tn?1389306949
My little girl was born July 2. I was so excited but i was scared and nervous on the inside. This Is my first child. I was o while i was in the hospital. Four days later when i went home I remember feeling nervous and scared more than ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
Patriciaaa02
Blank