Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
1 - 20 (of 246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out that I am 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and I am experiencing some cramping and discharge. Discharge is clear which I heard is g...
5 answers |
My due date is december1 2015. When did i get pregnant?
Hi guys im prgnt im 6-7weeks prgnt the dr did an ultrasoud and couldnt hear no heart beat they said its an early pregnancy and i started ...
1 answer |
I am very scared because I had been taking 2-4mg of xanax a day before I was pregnant, and even after conception I didn't know I was preg...
891774 tn?1241540193
im nine weeks pregnant and i felt like i peed my pants yesterdat but i thought it was just discharge like always but when i got to my boy...
10 answers |
i started spotting a few days ago not so much now. i was only bleeding when i wiped and there was tiny clots in the toliet. my periods ar...
Is it normal to see the yolk sac And no baby formed yet in the ultrasound ? They said they think am to early. But am scared because befor...
2 answers |
I am 31 (tomorrow :o) ) and i am 32 weeks pregnant and i have had some difficulty in this pregnancy it is my 3rd and last lol....they th...
5 answers |
869568 tn?1248376515
Okay. Here I go. I'm so embarrassed to post this, but my doctor's office closes at 3:00pm every Friday and I'm not going to page my doc...
6 answers |
965641 tn?1274537920
HI MY NAMES KINDELL AND IM NEW TO THIS WHOLE WEBSITE OR WHAT-EVER AND IM 18 WKS PREGNANT AND DUE ON DECEMBER 13TH 2009 I WAS JUST WONDER...
13 answers |
I am a nurse and i have a few questions reguarding the accuracy of early ultrasound dating. My last period was November 17th, 2011. I had...
2 answers |
hi, I am 28 weeks, 5 days pregnant and I have been taking excedrin and pepto bismol for my really bad headaches, heartburn and acid inde...
I am just about 15 weeks along and initially i was 161 lbs now I am down to 138 and continue to drop a pound here or there. I am still ea...
1 answer |
I want to get pregnancy any time frm now up December 2011. My problem is that I am having irregular period. What can I do to have regula...
1 answer |
i had my baby on 22nd feb 2009 when did i conceive.
Ok...my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. I have PCOS so the process has been slower than I would have like...
Im about 8 weeks pregnant and ive been discharging a brownish color for awhile then it stops every now and then. and ive been having cram...
368785 tn?1270435883
hey ladies, i have a weird question. i'm ten weeks post partum, yet i still seem to be having abnormal mucous-y bleeding. i stopped bleed...
3 answers |
873692 tn?1337279333
so lil elliott had to have surgery on monday feb 15th he was 8 weeks and 1 day brought him to the dr's at 6 weeks 3 days the did an ultra...
1 answer |
I had our baby the 27 of Dec. I bleed normal up until a week and a half ago. It then turn bright red. Last night I passed some form of m...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community Resources