Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

21 - 40 (of 775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
448723 tn?1301458558
Last night we encountered a software issue with our trackers that affected yesterday's data (Sun 5/10). If any of you have questions about yesterday's lost tracker info, here's some helpful information. This was an isolated occurre...
  Posted
525485 tn?1314364901
Hey everyone!! How are the little ones doing?? I know its hard for any of us to get on and update being busy moms and all, just wanted to check in and ssee how everyone is doing! I cant believe that Sarah is 13 months old and Katie is 1 ...
  Posted
448723 tn?1301458558
Hi Everyone, Our "Questions For You" application is going live tonight!! It allows our members to quickly answer posted questions that have less than 3 comments in the areas of your expertise. Questions that'll benefit from your ans...
  Posted
This is my second child/pregnancy and i am 24wks i keep having what feels like her foot or head in my right side ribs! it seems like all the time and when i sit up it goes numb, my first loved my ribs too but both not just one side . is ...
  Posted
i took a pregnancy test that came out positive. i go to my doctor to confirm. Later that night i go to the hospital with some mild abdomen pains the doctor then took a pregnancy test, ultrasound and blood work. Nothin on ultrasound, ...
  Posted
231441 tn?1333896366
Ok, hope someone can share I am kind of freaking here. I just bathed Michaela and was giving her a massage. Then I was cleaning around her vagina and I saw that there is no opening. Now this is the first time I examined it closely s...
  Posted
231441 tn?1333896366
Hi Everyone. All of our babies are 1 this month. How are they all going? Michaela turned 1 on 24th january. We had two parties for her: 1 with my friends in Hong Kong and 1 with my friends in Manila. She enjoyed both parties ...
  Posted
525485 tn?1314364901
Girls.....which nipples are you currently using and how old is your little one! Im asking for our good friend Gina...poor girl cant get any sleep bc Caiden doesnt sleep very long! I thought that maybe he doesnt get a full bottle in and p...
  Posted
Hey. This is my first pregnancy, so I may not have a reason to be concerned. I am about 9 weeks along and am experiencing some milky, white discharge. I have read that discharge is normal, but I'm just wondering how much discharge is e...
  Posted
518733 tn?1333020615
i cantnot belive how fast this year has gone, Lilly will be 1 on the 2nd feb, she is so much fun and so funny now and i love her to bits but i cant help but feel sad that the year is almost over and soon she will be out of the "baby" st...
  Posted
525485 tn?1314364901
A day early....but wanted to make out post for our January updates ladies!!! Can you believe that some of our little ones are almost a year old already....wholy moly!! the time is surely flying by faster than I can keep up!!! Sarah...
  Posted
550719 tn?1263264702
So my son was born on the 11th of February, and we were thinking of having his birthday party on that Sunday, which happens to be Valentine's Day. I have been trying to find cute ideas for the party, but its so hard to incorporate Valent...
  Posted
i am nine weeks pregnant and started bleeding lightly two days ago. The doctor could find no fetal heartbeat so she sent me for a ultrsound today and they could find no heartbeat. I was told everything around the baby looked good but the...
  Posted
518733 tn?1333020615
hope u all had a wonderful christmas! and a happy new year! we had a g8 day Lilly was very spoilt i dont know where im going to but her new toys it was the best christmas ever for us my bf poped the question so that made it even better :...
  Posted
501796 tn?1253331994
Im in need for some input on this please. I have taken a pregnancy test about a week ago and it came back negative. I was 6 days late on getting my period so thats why I took one. Another week has went by and i still have not had my per...
  Posted
525485 tn?1314364901
So everyone, whats new with your little ones and whats going on in your lives? Sarah is 10 months old tomorrow and growing like a weed. She is in 12 month clothing and pushing that size. I think she is going to talk soon. I am cur...
  Posted
448723 tn?1301458558
I found a great poem that I wanted to share. Hope you like it! Worthwhile work Today I left some dirty dishes, the bed I made at three The nappy bin left a little longer, the odour growing stronger The crumbs I spilt the day be...
  Posted
448723 tn?1301458558
So I tested again this morning, and I am pregnant again!!! I have had the most wonderful morning. I've had a smile plastered to my face and I keep finding myself trying to think of legitimate reasones to call DH at work (again). I...
  Posted
491928 tn?1266181333
Hi everyone i'm really hoping to be a feb 09 mommy with you all! Im over half way through my tww right now, but just to be sure and not waste hpt's i'm waititng to test until 15 dpo, so in 6 days. I would love to hear all of you who got ...
  Posted
448723 tn?1301458558
Hi - We're Very Excited our about our iPhone App called My Cycles .. http://www.medhelp.org/land/my-cycles We recently launched our first iPhone app at MedHelp, My Cycles. The My Cycles app helps women track their periods an...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community Resources