Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
i found heartbeat '@ 103 of my baby after 6 weeks of pregnancy. but 4 weeks thereafter my u/s & tvs showed no heartbeat. i am really wo...
lilly didnt poo for 3 days, she was crying because her tummy was hurting and so i took her to the drs on friday night and he gave her a s...
hi ladies, have anyone of you had to switch your babies brand of formula, if so how did you do it? i was pumping for 5 weeks and then...
okay, im 15' years old.. this is my first baby. im 18 weeks and so many days, i am not showing at all.. im very thin, i weigh like 94lbs...
Lately when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, my bladder is so full, my kidneys hurt and it normally goes away ...
I figured it would be nice to have a separate post for our little one's 1 Year checkups so we can compare how big our little ones are and...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.