Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
SEVERE KIDNEY PAIN AT NIGHT

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

SEVERE KIDNEY PAIN AT NIGHT

Lately when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, my bladder is so full, my kidneys hurt and it normally goes away after I pee...but the past 2 nights,  on and off for 2-3 hrs after I pee i've had very instense , sharp cramping pains in my kidneys...so bad I was ready to drive myself to the emergency room! I've lost a lot of sleep due to this cause I work 10hr days. Does anyone know what this is? My doctor was in surgery all day so I couldn't get an answer from him.
Oh...the extreme pain that has been lasting is on the right side. Very little pain on the left after I pee.  
well it  coulld be an  kidney infection  or a kidney stone  myself i  just  suffered through a kidney stones and it was horrible  pain  that actually landed me in the  ER. Call the  doc when u  can  i think he or she will be  able to  give better info  but when   doubt and if it is that bad u can always  go to the Er better to   go in  and be nothing then  have it be something  good luck let me know what happens
last night I actually woke up 2 pee before my bladder was so full and I actually had no pain at all. But 2day I noticed a couple of times a sharp pain in my upper right side. It only lasted a second both times so its proly nothin. I'm wondering if the built up off pee forced me 2 pass a kidney stone or 2 the other night.
could have but  sometime when ur bladder isto  full then u can actually have pain  from that all depends  just if it  keep happen i would call the  doc just to make sure if it  still worries u
help me i am in so much pain yesterday i was in the hospital because there was blood when i wiped then after spending all day in the hospital 2 hrs after i got home my left side started hurting and it feels like kidney pain i have passed kidney stones before and it feels like it but   it is almost a whole night and day and i still havent passed anything and i am still getting pain on and off and i feel so horriable i am scared maybe its not a kidney stone maybe something worse i just don't feel like going back to the hospital and right now at this point i can't my fiance has to work tonight and i have my daughter here and no one to watch her! any suggestions anything to make the pain feel better!? one happy things is i did find out i am Having a BOY! :) <3