Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2010.

1 - 20 (of 236) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today was my first prenatal visit and sonogram. Its our very first baby and we are beyond excited. I've been waiting for today to come so we can see our little pumpkin and hear the heartbeat. I'm 7 weeks, 3 days along and the baby looks ...
Angela1275 | Last answer
I had a hysterectomy 9.5 weeks ago and am still having abdominal pain, especially on right side. Ovaries, liver, and gallbladder all look fine. They did find an echogenic mass they say is a collection of blood. They said it is not eno...
68Pam | Posted
I am 34 weeks and went to the hospital a few days ago because I am having a lot of contractions, menstrual like cramps, pelvic pressure and low back pain. The nurse chacked me and said that I am dialated to 2 cm already. They kept me on ...
kpcpmom | Last answer
H c g. Levels
travion513 | Posted
How long should u really wait to take a preg test? Dollar store test keep coming up neg. how long does it take for hug levels to appear? Please respond as soon as u no please, I'm waiting anxiously....
travion513 | Posted
Im 32 weeks and having pain between my right leg when i walk is this normal.... r And i be having alots of upper back pain i dont know if it normal.
M0mMy0f4 | Posted
Im 14 an my ex boyfriend dident pull out! An im haveing breast pain an im bloting bad! But im suposed to get my period tomarrow an i ussaly feel crampy but i dont so can yall give me some advise if i am id be 4weeks an5days :(
babygannon | Last answer
4177725_tn?1350661679
First off I've been having unprotected sex for a while i never missed a period or previously gotten pregnant...I had unprotected sex on March 24 or 31 with Partner #1 he ejaculated in me and during intercourse my period came on. I had ...
evelyn51 | Posted
233053_tn?1321647421
Hi ladies, I am due on Jan24 and new to this forum. I am currently 14 weeks, and other than fatigue I am not feeling pregnant. My nausea got better at around 13th week, I dont experience much round ligament pain and am not showing eit...
Lilyb | Last answer
Just Show Off Those Wonderful Baby Bumps... I'm at 7 Weeks With My 2nd Child
MotherGoose85 | Last answer
I am 5wk pregnant now,yesterday I had `brownish discharge and I have pain near the umblicus and sometimmes its moving around. I have a 'history of miscarriage at 7th wk pregnancy in february'. am worried that wat is going to happen next....
dreamsss | Posted
hi to all..this is my first pregnancy & first joining her in this forum. I would like to share this my experience i've had my first trans vaginal ultrasound yesterday, feb. 11, 2012 and my doctor advice and base on the result of ultraso...
Jane_07 | Posted
y gf slept with he ex 31March/1April she said he never c*m at all then she had her cycle the 5 to the 10th and we had unsafe sex from the 10th onwards her ex said hes the dad but he is crazy and a stalker.... So what are the chances th...
yummymom | Last answer
Hello was just wondering how to work out my EDD ? Is it from ur first day last period or ultrasound? One date says 12/7 the other 18/7?
Yaynumbertwo | Posted
my ultrasound said i was about 6 weeks, they saw the sac and the baby which was like a grain of rice but there was no heartbeat. i go back in 2 weeks but i am so scared... help me!
911484_tn?1242833981
I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks that concluded i was six weeks and 3 days and i saw no heartbeat , is this normal?
Mom2BJan10 | Last answer
I had my last period June 14th & I was expecting my next period to start 28 days later July 12th. Well i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend at 12pm that morning and he didnt pull out on fathers day which was June 19th,which was the da...
tamonapittman | Last answer
I recently feel pregnant with twins but they noticed at my 8 week san that I had lost one. The sack and everything was still there and they told me that it would fix itself. Last week I went for my 12 week scan and the sack is still ther...
mum101 | Posted
good day! i would like to know when did the sperm and the ovule meet if the ultrasound said that the baby is 43 days old. can you give me ranges if its not possible to determine the specific day. i know that the sperm can last up to 72 h...
tamurgo | Posted
863860_tn?1268704426
Hi Ladies!! Have any of you had to buy maternity pants or shorts yet? I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I just came home from buying new maternity shorts..they are sooooo comfortable!! :) I didn't have a toned stomach before I got pregnant...
bellie1975 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community Resources