Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
1 - 20 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15 weeks 5 days and getting pains in my ribs and like kinda under my breasts just wondering if anyone else is having these???
I found out Saturday I'm six weeks pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2009. I'm surprised but happy. I never thought I'd be pregnan...
7 answers |
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and have expierenced heart palpiatations I have an extra heart beat. I never expierenced this with my first born. W...
my baby is 8 months old in the womb and she was moving actively in womb till now and it had been two days she stop moving, is this normal?
2 answers |
I got my tubs tied n may 07 I have never missed a period or Been late my cycle comes for 7days I'm 2weeks late is it possible I'm pregnan...
If you Are pregnant and you didn't miss a period the month before you can still be pregnant
Well i just had an interview today but i have a really great feeling that i will get hired. When should i tell them im expecting im 11wee...
Ok so I'm 20 weeks this week and unless I'm SUPER stuffed full of food I have like no bump. I was 96lbs when I got pregnant and 102 @ 9 w...
Hi Doc! I'm 33 weeks pregnant & have been suffering from terrible sciatica pain since I was 20 weeks. I have fallen several times an a...
this is my babys face shot at 26 weeks but i can see a cleft lip? im worried what do u think???
1 answer |
448723 tn?1301458558
Hi! I'm new here (due July 29th) and I thought it would be nice to compile a due dates list. Please say hi, and supply your name, your du...
156 answers |
I have a son in im pregnant now. My question is can my strech marks from my first pregnacy go away even if its ben 2years
Bad news ladies, I had an ultrasound today finally, turns out the baby had died and stopped growing at 8 weeks. I'm 15 weeks now and I've...
19 answers |
554174 tn?1284034702
Hey there, Wishes to all. I was just wondering and thought it would be a good idea to get responses from all of us here about the positio...
16 answers |
i just found out that i am pregnant. My concern is that i have been spotting for twelve days and i have had a big clump of runny blood co...
725941 tn?1297885809
As much as I love being pregnant, I'm not impressed with my new greasy hair! Even as soon as I shower, it looks as though I haven't wash...
3 answers |
hi i have a question so i had my perios 2 weeks ago and lately i been feeling dizzy lightheaded and my breast are tender it cant be my p...
i am 16 weeks pregnant can i know the attached pic is whether boy or girl ????
705807 tn?1300754846
Hey girls, it has been so long since we all talked. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I wanted to know if you guys wanted to be ...
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community Resources