Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2010.
1 - 20 (of 137) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Since i was about 6 weeks pregnant i have had cramps and spotting the spotting has become less and less but the cramping is still here, t...
3 answers |
945369 tn?1320833037
hi friends... I am sorry to say that I am out of the June '10 community... At my first 10 wk u/s, there was no fetal pole seen, only gest...
7 answers |
I am 4 weeks pregnant and 39. This is my second child. My first child is 12 years old. When he was born he was 11 pounds 3 and 23 inches ...
Witch sympthoms you get being pregnant with a boy
I have had two misscarriages and i am currently 4.5 wks my beta level was 139.4 at 3weeks 3 days is this normal
2 answers |
1097098 tn?1262896882
i am due an early scan at 5 weeks 6 days next tues i am very scared as i have a 2yr old daughter but since her have had 4 misscairages an...
8 answers |
my hpt have 2 times faint line & my blood report show 88.7 hcg beta but sonography nothing show am i pregnant or not plz reply
I had sex unprotected and he ejaculated in me . A week ago (jun 14) Thursday I got my period Friday (jun 15,) it was a normal then the n...
1 answer |
hello how long does sperm lives in the vagina
4 answers |
im currently 28 weeks and 3days pregnant and 3 weeks ago tommorw it'll be 3 weeks that my water broke i was admitted in the hospital and ...
1 answer |
1745436 tn?1311831526
hello, my names chantal, me and my boyfriend have been sexualy active for 4 months strait now almost having sex everyday exept when im on...
2 answers |
hi there ! In which week u feel the baby first movment . i also heard that that boys r slow than girls which mean that if it is a girl u ...
6 answers |
FREE Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker iPhone App Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to find out...
999017 tn?1277511203
I had my baby girl in June . They burned my tubes during my c-section ... I now have horrible pains in my sides and my periods are more p...
Hi, i have a 5 month old lil boy, i also have PCOS and took clomid to fall pregnant. I have been told that after having a baby any hormo...
1 answer |
My grandson was born with MAS and they put him on phetenol and valium to keep him sedated. Since they put him on those drugs he is now ha...
1 answer |
1234705 tn?1280841058
i am desperate for a baby girl and my partner and i are trying everything posible short of spending huge ammounts of money . i have also ...
10 answers |
1398255 tn?1280540298
I had my baby one month ago today. The doctor had to use a vacuum extractor. She was 8 pounds, 6.8 ounces. After pushing her out, my doct...
1 answer |
I had my baby June 1st. My husband wants to start trying again right away. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I know it may be hard ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community Resources