Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
I woke up this morning noticed a big wet spot under me. I called the on call Dr. and he said if I havent noticed any fluid leaking now th...
Hi ladies im Due May 27 but its c-section so ill be having my baby May 18. At first they told me it looked like a girl and then a boy. I ...
What time(s) of day is your baby most active? I think I have a morning kid on my hands this time since I always wake up to some pokes and...
Hey Ladies so cloae cant even wait! I will be welcoming my son may 18th am 28 weeks went to my appoinment today and was told babys measu...
I'm in my 3rd trimester now, I think, I'm 28 weeks and 2 days. For about 3-4 weeks now, I have had a uncomfortable pressure in my pelvic ...
Anyones baby breech my lil princess is butt first my doctors says she has time to move Im due May 12.
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.