Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
I will be 13 weeks on Monday, and have had 3 ultrasounds that all have been great, but for some reason I still don't feel like sharing th...
Has anyone been through this and come out with positive news? Im waiting for my emergency scan which is Monday ... After two days of this...
Helli id actually be due in nov but there's no forum yet. I had my first labs drawn yesterday and my progesterone is 22.1 which is good....
Hi, I'm new here. I'm pregnant with my fourth baby, and I know every pregnancy is different. Before I knew I was pregnant with this baby,...
Im 14w1d along with triplets. Every night my hips hurt so bad i have to keep turning from one side to another. It seems to just be gettin...
I'm currently 16 almost 17 years old...i'm 5weeks and 2days and I havn't told the dad (a current 17 year old) about my pregnancy..some pe...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.