Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 610) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my boyfriend had sex on 12th of this month. It was 6-7 days after my period. We used a condom and had protected sex. The condom di...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 17 years old and I have recently had unprotected sex using the pull out method. My last period was on May 13 and my ovulation cycle ...
2 answers |
I'm 16 and my period can be pretty irregular, but I don't think it's ever been two weeks late. My ex boyfriend and I had sex on the 12th ...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old and I had my last period June 15th. My period lasts any time between 4-7 days but I'm not sure when it exactly ended th...
2 answers |
Yesterday my girlfriend and I had sex with a condom and there's 3 scenarios in which were scared if she got pregnant. We had sex with a c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Im trying to figure out when i ovulated & conceived because i have irregular periods but started implantion bleeding june 30 it was only ...
1 answer |
Hey peoole! I have been thinking about posting this for a long time so I'm hopeful you can help me to clear my head. Let's get straight...
2 answers |
I havent had sex, i got in the bath tub after my cousin, who im pretty sure masturbated in it, he emtied the tub when he got out, he used...
1 answer |
Just this past Sunday i had sex for the first time, on Friday i got my period but it only lasted till Saturday morning and the it was don...
1 answer |
Hi im 21 years old and my girlfriend were touching my dink but not masturbating and she is doing it outside my jeans while we were on a t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I did an ultrasound about 2 weeks back, however, 3 days after the ultrasound I started to notice brown discharge on the day i was supp...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey, I'm 3 days late on my period and the last time I had any intercourse was last month and used a condom. I'm getting a light pinkish a...
1 answer |
Hi, I had my last periods on March 27. I usually have a 28-35 days cycle. I had protected sex twice in between. I have been having sev...
1 answer |
Last month a took plan b & just to be sure i took a pregnancy test around when my period was due .. & negative.. still no period almost t...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend use the pull out meathod. He pulls out before he actually ejaculates and masterbates a little bit to "finish" i alway...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm 14 and I am 17 weeks pregnant. I have done a test and haven't had a period in months so 100% sure. Also have a slight bump. I...
4 answers |
So in December my boyfriend(19)and I(15) had unprotected sex many times and sometimes he would release in me. In January,I had symptoms o...
5 answers |
I had my period on 2nd march nd ended on 8th march.. My last period was on jan 6th my period is somewhat irregular. .. Me nd my bf were f...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I had sex on March 27th and 28. On March 30th I felt wettnes in my underwear which i know is normal but it came out in a...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm going to go into kind of detail so I'm sorry about that haha. But about 2 and a half weeks ago my boyfriend(22) and me(17) ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources