Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 631) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
can you get pregnant from having dried precum on fingers when getting fingered? Also does water wash off the dried precum please help
1 answer |
Hey, i think my girlfriend is pregant but she hasnt really had sex so we are thinking she had been Sexually Assaulted during sleep and sh...
2 answers |
I have really bad anxiety about being pregnant to the point where I have a panic attack over little signs like being bloated or having th...
2 answers |
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed before we started sex...
1 answer |
so here's the deal. my boyfriend came in my best friends mouth. she was sucking him off while i was masturbating to it. then after, me an...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with this girl last night for around 15 minutes then I decided to put on a condom to be more safe. I am very worrie...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex three days because I ovulate it is possible for me to get pregnant?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, okay so I am in college, but im still 17. I recently got into a relationship and we decided to become sexually involved. I lost my vi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello and this is a bit embarrassing for me to say this but... I think my gf is pregant and she is 12 but we have reasons to believe she ...
2 answers |
I think I'm pregnant because i'm feeling symptoms. I didnt use birth control when I had sex. So im going to my local clinic and get a tes...
1 answer |
Hello, I am in my late teens. I think I may be pregnant but I don't want to have a child. I forgot to use BC for when I have intercourse ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
2 answers |
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown d...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey everyone,i have never had sexual intercourse so i am still a virgin,my bf and i had dry sex on my fertile days (i guess you say it li...
1 answer | 4 comments |
The other day my girlfriend and I were skinny dipping and we started messing around and I stuck it in like half way and then took it out ...
3 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. It was on 24th of July. I was really scared since it has never happened to me before an...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I had protected but rough sex on July 3rd. My period came at June 25th but I'm 4 days late now and I've been experiencin...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
1 answer |
I Came off of birth control 2 days ago and had unprotected sex today. Noticed some light bleeding hours later just when I wiped (probably...
1 answer |
I have been with my boyfriend ever since I was 14, I started my sexual life with him at age 16. I am almost 18 now. I have been through ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources