Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 571) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I need some help please ! I'm only 17 years old and I'm 18 days late for my period; my periods are always regular.My boyfriend and I...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I don't know if I'm pregnant. I have been having symptoms for the last few weeks. The main symptom being sore, swollen and veiny breasts....
1 answer |
Hey guys so I had unprotected sex on the 29th of December and my last period finished a day before. So on the 28th it had finished alread...
1 answer |
I found out i was pregnant a few days ago im 15 how will this effect my labour and my baby?
2 answers | 3 comments |
On December 8th, my girlfriend and I had manual sex. He gave me a blow and and hand. I ejaculated and the semen came into my left hand's ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 19 year old college girl who is having a few concerns! I had sex on Dec 1st with my boyfriend with a condom on. He pulled out ...
I m 17yr old girl I did fingering after I gave my boyfriend blowjob and handjob my date 25 and I didnt got periods if I am pregnant then ...
1 answer |
I m 17 years old I gave my boyfriend blowjob and handjob after 4-6mins I did fingering to myself and his penis just arouse my hands was d...
2 answers |
I've been on the pill (combination pilll) for about a month, and i've taken the pill at exactly 6am every times except for once when i ac...
1 answer |
Hey guys im super scared im 16 and i had sex for the first time 6 days ago and it was unprotected sex , he came out he sakd he didnt cam...
4 answers |
I have been on birth control for 6 months. I was taking Gildess up until 3 weeks ago, where i started on Sprintec (Gildess was making me ...
1 answer |
"I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant i had sex with guy #1 sep 21 guy#2 Oct 3 guy #3 oct 11 who is the father
2 answers | 3 comments |
(not asking for judgment) in August i ended up having to take 2 plan b pills. well in that month and september i had two periods about 8 ...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend have been in a sexually monogamous relationship for about 6 months now. Birth control has never been right for me, s...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hello! About month ago me and my gf were spedning time togheter and we were kissing that turned us on and she touched my friend with her ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So tmi about to happen! But i started spotting 2 weeks ago and it only lasted 3 days well i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So...
1 answer |
First of all, I'd like to address the fact never in my entire life have I been near a boy like that. Ever. Never had a boyfriend, no one ...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and i have been ttc for 6 months now. My cycle seem to be 34 days now. According to the opk it said i was to ovulate o...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
remar and RockRose have been Co-Community Leaders in Pregnancy: Teen, helping others get advice and support, for 2 years this month! Than...
If i had sex with a girl (withdrawal method) on may 13 and she was 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant on august 5 (i know this because i saw her...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources