Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 594) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi
So in December my boyfriend(19)and I(15) had unprotected sex many times and sometimes he would release in me. In January,I had symptoms o...
5 answers |
I had my period on 2nd march nd ended on 8th march.. My last period was on jan 6th my period is somewhat irregular. .. Me nd my bf were f...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I had sex on March 27th and 28. On March 30th I felt wettnes in my underwear which i know is normal but it came out in a...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm going to go into kind of detail so I'm sorry about that haha. But about 2 and a half weeks ago my boyfriend(22) and me(17) ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Can you get pregnant from dry sperm on your finger after touching a used condom?
2 answers |
so this will be TMI but im sorry i need to im worried. i got my period on 1st mar and on 17th me and my boyfriend were fooling around. We...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm 14 and I am 17 weeks pregnant. I have done a test and haven't had a period in months so 100% sure. Also have a slight bump. I...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex on feb 14 and he ejaculated inside me. I am on birth control but stupidly did not get a plan B after we had sex. I ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex a day or two after my period around 10pm. he pulled out but i took a plan B at 1pm the next day. Very stupidly we h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Im not going to give my age, but i have had all the signs of my first period coming for about two years now, and i mean ALL the signs! i ...
3 answers |
I don't know if I'm pregnant. I have been having symptoms for the last few weeks. The main symptom being sore, swollen and veiny breasts....
2 answers |
my girlfriend (14) and I (13) definitely wanted to wait until marriage to have sex... we've been dating for multiple years now and we hav...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Okay so I just turned 20 yesterday (11thmarch) my periods have been really irregular , early November 2016 I found out I was pregnant , d...
1 answer |
Ok I'm bleeding on the side of my breast and this is my first pregnancy is that normal or what it's kinda scarying me
1 answer |
i have been off he depo shot for about 5 months and have not stopped bleeding. i have had sex on a day where i was light and i am still b...
im 15 ill be 16 by the time my baby gets here but i dont know what to do i wanna keep my baby but im scared that i wont be able to take c...
2 answers |
I found out i was pregnant a few days ago im 15 how will this effect my labour and my baby?
4 answers | 3 comments |
So me and my boyfriend had protected sex (discharged inside) we checked the condom and there was no leak. But my period is a week late. A...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend had protected sex using a condom, about a week before my period was due. My period is late and I have been seeing pin...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources