Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 643) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi.. Yesterday i had my first sex. He broke my hymen a few weeks before while he was fingering me. But my question is can i be pregnant i...
1 answer |
’ve never posted on one of these before but hopefully it could be some help!l I am 14/15 days into my cycle and for the past 3 days I h...
1 answer |
I was fingering her, and then I went to urinate, I hadn't masturbated for past 3 days, neither had she touched it, but some precum could ...
1 answer |
707563 tn?1455827280
Please take a moment to reach out to RockRose, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in t...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay, so i had sex October 15 and I used a condom and vaginal spermicide as protection. As always, I get super paranoid that I am pregnan...
1 answer | 4 comments |
So my bf washed his hands before he fingered me but air dried them so there was still water on them, I wasn’t thinking and I touched them...
Hi Everyone. I’m a little bit worried so I’m just wanting some advice as I think it’s too early to take a pregnancy test! Basically I fin...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and ended the 24th I had sex the 20th at midnight my boyfriend came in me and my period later came that day in the aftern...
1 answer | 1 comment |
The only sexual activity that's happened is being fingered with dried precum and semen on fingers, I took a HPT and it was faint, i could...
1 answer |
Me and my girl had sex with no condom for about 2 minutes and I got the feeling of cumming so I made her get off of me and as soon as she...
1 answer |
Is it possible for sperm/semen to seep through 2 very thin layers of clothes (leggings and underwear) when a penis is rubbing against the...
1 answer |
can you get pregnant from having dried precum on fingers when getting fingered? Also does water wash off the dried precum please help
1 answer |
Hey, i think my girlfriend is pregant but she hasnt really had sex so we are thinking she had been Sexually Assaulted during sleep and sh...
2 answers |
I have really bad anxiety about being pregnant to the point where I have a panic attack over little signs like being bloated or having th...
2 answers |
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed before we started sex...
1 answer |
so here's the deal. my boyfriend came in my best friends mouth. she was sucking him off while i was masturbating to it. then after, me an...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with this girl last night for around 15 minutes then I decided to put on a condom to be more safe. I am very worrie...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex three days because I ovulate it is possible for me to get pregnant?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, okay so I am in college, but im still 17. I recently got into a relationship and we decided to become sexually involved. I lost my vi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank