Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
My Mother was incidentially found to have a few ulcers in the antrum of stomach biopsied positive for mostly signet cell adenocarcinoma i...
I have been having alot of back pain and neuropathy in feet and legs. My mri of the T-spine showed a small cystic structure in the left p...
In the past year I have had a 64 ct angiogram and several chest ct scans.do you think this radiation is excessive and may lead to future ...
I was diagnosed with er/pr +ve hormones, Her2 +ve herceptrin left breast cancer. I have just finished a cause of chemotherapy of 18weeks ...
Dear Dr. Beattie, I hope you are able to help with my query and thanks in advance. I am booked to have a hip MRI, and do not know wha...
Hi, I have had a bunch of abnormal bloodwork in the last few months. My prolactin and cortisol levels were elevated which neccessitated ...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.