Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
Dear Dr. Sethi, Could you please try to read this scan? My mother has a squamous cell cancer in her right external ear. Can you please...
Dr: I recently had a ct scan (post-op for uterine cancer)... Everything seems of normal size and contrast. However, there was several w...
Dear sir/mam, Would CT (no contrast )-abdomen/pelvis - show supected rupture/tear of the muscle itself or disruption from origin/impla...
Hi, I am a 42 year old female with PKD and PLD. My kidneys I thought were in pretty good shape only have 7 or 8 cysts on each one. My l...
My husband is showing signs of Hodgkin's, but it has not yet been DX, he had a CT chest 2 weeks ago that was normal, however it did show...
We just had our 20 week anatomical scan completed today 17 January 2008. During this ultrasound the radiologists has noticed that the rig...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.