Aa
A
A
Close
Reconstructive Surgery Forum
Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.
1 - 20 (of 343) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a medial leg lift done on 5/8/09- 3 weeks later I developed a large seroma on my left inside aspect of the knee. It was aspirated a...
After 3 years from my Tram Flap reconstruction I have a fat necrosis spot close to my skin on my reconstructed breast. It is sore, It is...
Dear Doctor, I had bilateral breast reconstruction after a second breast cancer diagnoses. It was a TRAM flap surgery after which I near...
Had bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction 5 weeks ago, am having alot of swelling on and off,squeezing sensation and pain da...
1 answer |
In 2003, I had a DCIS, non-estrogen receptive tumor. I opted for a lumpectomy and radiation. Within the past three weeks, I have learne...
1 answer |
I had breast reduction one week ago today and there's something just not right. Everything seems to be going on schedule except....when o...
1 answer |
706268 tn?1233522492
In January I had a mastectomy followed the next day by two attempted reconstructions. My plastic surgeon first tried the DIEP Flap which...
1 answer |
I have had to have the inplant replaced in my right breast, about three weeks ago, and is is still swollen larger than my right breast. ...
1 answer |
I have ribs that stick out below my breasts and also a rib that was broken when I was younger that now sticks out behind my right breast....
I am contemplating a TRAM flap procedure for breast reconstruction, several years post treatment for DCIS. I have no health issues. I was...
1 answer |
I got assualted on the night of Sept. 05/2005 at the hotel I was staying at and it's been since now Sept. 20/2009 that I haven't had anyt...
Hi all, this is for my mother. It's been 2 years since she's had the double mastectomy they are gummy bear implants. She's tried phys...
2 answers |
Hi, I had a double mastectomy on June 12th, no further treatment was required. Have had the expanders "filled" to the desired size an...
Hello Is it advisable to have a hysterectomy along with a tummy tuck (same time)? It is a major risk? Can it be done? I am have surgery...
can there be a recurrence of seromas in my abdominal wall after a year post-op?
2 answers |
I am 2 weeks post breast radiation, 33 treatments. The breast is continuing to decrease in size. I didn't tolerate the treatments very ...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, This is my first visit to this site. In May 09, I was diagnosed with Pappillary Ca with multiple nodes (likely Ca) on le...
2 answers |
I have severe atrophy/deformity to the Latissimus Dorsi due to surgeries I underwent at birth. This had led to some minor deformities to ...
1 answer |
so, my Mom had a tummy tuck in the beginning of July. She had 3 hernias under her belly button and when they tried to repair it, it hasnt...
1 answer |
I had been sent to an ENT due to acute and chronic sinus infections. She said I had a deviated septum and did the surgery to repair it. ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank