Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By 59fan Blank
I had a medial leg lift done on 5/8/09- 3 weeks later I developed a large seroma on my left inside aspect of the knee...
By Regina50 Blank
After 3 years from my Tram Flap reconstruction I have a fat necrosis spot close to my skin on my reconstructed breast...
By jdbryan Blank
Dear Doctor, I had bilateral breast reconstruction after a second breast cancer diagnoses. It was a TRAM flap surger...
SueYoung55Oct 24, 2009
By ccam93 Blank
Had bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction 5 weeks ago, am having alot of swelling on and off,squeezing s...
SueYoung55Oct 10, 2009
By Marly51 Blank
In 2003, I had a DCIS, non-estrogen receptive tumor. I opted for a lumpectomy and radiation. Within the past three ...
SueYoung55Oct 05, 2009
By lynmr03 Blank
I had breast reduction one week ago today and there's something just not right. Everything seems to be going on sched...
706268_tn?1233522492
SueYoung55Oct 05, 2009
By blueann1 Blank
In January I had a mastectomy followed the next day by two attempted reconstructions. My plastic surgeon first tried...
SueYoung55Oct 05, 2009
By Jememm Blank
I have had to have the inplant replaced in my right breast, about three weeks ago, and is is still swollen larger tha...
By kimi31 Blank
I have ribs that stick out below my breasts and also a rib that was broken when I was younger that now sticks out beh...
SueYoung55Sep 21, 2009
By helenamt Blank
I am contemplating a TRAM flap procedure for breast reconstruction, several years post treatment for DCIS. I have no ...
By justin28 Blank
I got assualted on the night of Sept. 05/2005 at the hotel I was staying at and it's been since now Sept. 20/2009 tha...
By khanso Blank
Hi all, this is for my mother. It's been 2 years since she's had the double mastectomy they are gummy bear implants. ...
By tina7 Blank
Hi, I had a double mastectomy on June 12th, no further treatment was required. Have had the expanders "filled" to...
By Nervous2009 Blank
Hello Is it advisable to have a hysterectomy along with a tummy tuck (same time)? It is a major risk? Can it be done...
survivorkdpAug 22, 2009
By survivorkdp Blank
can there be a recurrence of seromas in my abdominal wall after a year post-op?
By ladysmith105 Blank
I am 2 weeks post breast radiation, 33 treatments. The breast is continuing to decrease in size. I didn't tolerate ...
seema70Aug 20, 2009
By seema70 Blank
Dear Doctor, This is my first visit to this site. In May 09, I was diagnosed with Pappillary Ca with multiple nod...
By hazardousfx Blank
I have severe atrophy/deformity to the Latissimus Dorsi due to surgeries I underwent at birth. This had led to some m...
By tiff4406 Blank
so, my Mom had a tummy tuck in the beginning of July. She had 3 hernias under her belly button and when they tried to...
By whisperingwillow Blank
I had been sent to an ENT due to acute and chronic sinus infections. She said I had a deviated septum and did the su...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
10 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank