Aa
A
A
Close
Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), also known as Sensory Processing Disorder
1 - 20 (of 61) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to specialmom- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how mu...
20146022 tn?1493513073
What are some ideas that I could put in a sensory kit for when I go to school?
973741 tn?1342346373
I am often saddened by the confusion regarding different diagnosis that exist. Sensory Integration disorder is a diagnosis that can be a...
2 answers |
I have had really bad acid reflux lately and I have been eating the same diet. I'm wondering if I am having a SPD flare-up and it is caus...
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) is linked to Fibromyalgia in some cases.
I am a twenty year old female with all the symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (since childhood). Since it is not a "real" disorder, ...
My 10 year old daughter has always been a thumb sucker at home. When we pushed her to stop she found other self stimulations things to do...
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend shared an intimate moment in which I was over her. We both were dressed. I was wearing jeans and underwear and she w...
My 5 year old has always gotten in trouble since he was in daycare. When he was younger he woukd hit kids. He doesnt listen at all. He se...
My 5 year old autistic son has been on antibodies for 10 days and on the 9th day his fever went back up. We took him back to the doctor s...
1 answer |
1415407 tn?1389258533
Or does anyone know of an online support group outside of medhelp that they'd recommend? I'm an Autistic parent with mental illness of t...
He has a hard time with friendships because he's so much more sensitive than the other boys. It breaks my heart to watch. He cries easily...
11403762 tn?1417928078
I have posted in different categories before but someone mentioned this one to me so I thought maybe posting here to get more ideas? I am...
2 answers |
438877 tn?1224361089
My 3 yr old son has had feeding problems from birth, however things got really bad when we started on solids and he refuses to transition...
3 answers |
189897 tn?1441130118
Hey, this is pretty good. What do you think? http://www.additudemag.com/slideshow/178/slide-1.html
973741 tn?1342346373
What does sensory look like in the older years? Sensory when my son was young was easy to spot. Those irrational moments of being upset...
My 6 year old was recently diagnosed with ADHD combined type and complex motor tics. I am reaching out to all of you because I feel like ...
2 answers |
Hi! My 3 year old son (diagnosed with SPD), has been randomly pushing kids out of the blue at pre-school. From what the teachers have...
1 answer |
189897 tn?1441130118
Good video explaining how sensory issues can effect his life. The link is: https://www.understood.org/en/learning-attention-issues/pe...
1 answer |
973741 tn?1342346373
It is well known that exercise and what the occupational therapy world call "heavy work" are a great way to regulate an out of sync nervo...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) Community Resources